Sally Yates: A Long-Neck DUD

IF Yates leaked classified info, she should be prosecuted.

IF anyone in the Trump campaign, including Trump himself, did anything illicit with the Russians, they should be prosecuted too. Do you agree, Tom Horn?

On advice of counsel, I will decline to answer that question. :smoke:

What did she "reveal"?....that she had no idea what she was talking about in refusing to defend the travel-ban.

Soooo, Tom, what then exactly did ol' Sally accomplish by giving up a very good paying cushy job refusing to uphold a travel ban that would be stricken down by the 9th Circuit in a few days anyway? She could have stuck around and continued to be an inside spy for the democrats!
She was true to her conscience and to the law ...Trump and his rubes [that would be you Sucker] do not have such a things as a "conscience" and the only law you all believe in is "Might Makes Right"
Do not whine about name calling you cheap sad weak Bimbo

Yep- the Trumpsters get very pissy whenever anyone testifies and makes anyone question the legitimacy of their God-Child.

"Pissy" is exactly the word. As the housekeeping staff at the Ritz Carlton Moscow knows all too well.

To continue my conspiracy theory that Yates may not be a real person et al, I've come up with a reason she (if she is a "she") got herself fired. Nothing high falutin or fancy.....if she'd stayed in the DOJ she would have been subject to random polygraphs without notice. I believe they know Yates leaked classified information to the NYTimes. Trump is pretty sure it's her (if she is a "her") and so must Sessions. So by leaving the DOJ, she could refuse to comply with an order to be polygraphed (a spy named Polly Graff invented the lie detector machine) and evade capture. :deal:

Rump was also "pretty sure" O'bama 'tapped his wires'.

He was also "pretty sure" O'bama was born in Kenya.

He was also "pretty sure" he won some kind of record electoral college vote.

He was also "pretty sure" a billion people showed up at his inaugurination, and it wasn't raining on all those umbrellas.

He was also "pretty sure" that "three million illegals" voted.

He was also "pretty sure" Romney won the pop vote in 2012 when he called for "revolution in the streets" because the PV winner (he was pretty sure) didn't win the office.

He was also "pretty sure" he wasn't going to settle his fraud case with a payout, until he did.

He was also "pretty sure" Paul Manafort was gonna work out. After he was "pretty sure" Corey Lewandowski was gonna work out.

I think he may even be 'pretty sure' Spicey's gonna work out.

To continue my conspiracy theory that Yates may not be a real person et al, I've come up with a reason she (if she is a "she") got herself fired. Nothing high falutin or fancy.....if she'd stayed in the DOJ she would have been subject to random polygraphs without notice. I believe they know Yates leaked classified information to the NYTimes. Trump is pretty sure it's her (if she is a "her") and so must Sessions. So by leaving the DOJ, she could refuse to comply with an order to be polygraphed (a spy named Polly Graff invented the lie detector machine) and evade capture. :deal:

He was also "pretty sure" a billion people showed up at his inaugurination, and it wasn't raining on all those umbrellas.

He was also "pretty sure" Romney won the pop vote in 2012 when he called for "revolution in the streets" because the PV winner (he was pretty sure) didn't win the office.

He was also "pretty sure" he wasn't going to settle his fraud case with a payout, until he did.

He was also "pretty sure" Paul Manafort was gonna work out. After he was "pretty sure" Corey Lewandowski was gonna work out.

Well said, and "I was pretty sure" ought to be inscribed on Trump's Tombstone.

Yes to all the above and he's still a better President than Hillary!

Well said, and "I was pretty sure" ought to be inscribed on Trump's Tombstone.
Are you now wishing he was dead?

She was the one who was finally supposed to "bring Trump down", right?
lol.gif

Talk about a letdown....I watched the whole thing and damn near fell asleep. She reminded me of a Jerry Springer guest who got a job, was almost immediately fired, and wants revenge. How stupid is she thinking she could cross the President? What did she "reveal"?....that she had no idea what she was talking about in refusing to defend the travel-ban. That's it. The rest of it was about Flynn, who we already know got fired for appearances sake, nothing that he did wrong. So that's the end of the Sally Yates saga, unless the Nature Channel wants to do a story on giraffe genes passed down to humans.

Sally's great-great-great-great-granny:

c2a9e32cb72ad4bc0ed354c6478d4e8c.jpg

1060x600-f9a03628b8276af9574a3c97322cde84.jpg

This is just one link in the chain. She repeatedly stated that intelligence aka the FBI and other sources would know more regarding specific questions IOW It's what she refused to answer citing "classified information" and the investigation is still ongoing--is what should terrify you.

What we did learn from Sally Yates:
1. Is that she warned the Trump administration about General Flynn--how he had compromised himself with the Russians and could be blackmailed over it.
2. That she warned them a second time about General Flynn---going over bit by bit evidence that they still ignored--& that Flynn had lied to Pense and Pense was out there on National T.V. spreading Flynn's lies.
3. That Trump fired Yates on the very day she had an appointment with administration officials again to discuss General Flynn.

What we also learned yesterday--is that
Obama told Trump on November 10th, 2016 NOT to hire Flynn, because Obama had fired Flynn in 2014--and Trump ignored that warning also.
18 days after Watts gave that warning, an ONLY after Flynn's lies showed up in the Washington Post--did Trump finally fire General Flynn.

191566_600.jpg

Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy
Flynn attended intel briefings while taking money to lobby for Turkey
Michael Flynn paid over $30,000 by Russian TV, top House Dem says - CNNPolitics.com

This is far from over.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not to hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018.

You really could not have given Democrats a more powerful weapon than electing Donald Trump.

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

In other news during this Senate hearing:

Sally Yates took a rag and stuffed it into Ted Cruz's mouth and ran over him with a steam roller over Trump's executive order.

th

Last edited:
The incoming Administration is not allowed to talk to the Russian Ambassador.

I did not know that.
Frank is making crap up again.

We all knew that.

So Flynn was allowed to talk to the Russian ambassador?

Flynn was allowed to talk to whomever he wanted to.

And then he lied to his bosses about talking to the Russians.

So Flynn talking to the Russians was irrelevant?

Yes to all the above and he's still a better President than Hillary!

Ah, Pogo's Law*. Still paying royalties. I should buy a Maserati.

*In any point about Orange Rumpy that stops short of slobbing his tiny knob, his sycophants will be in like --- well like Rump when he sees a camera --- with desperate ploys to change the topic to "Hillary Clinton", "Bill Clinton", "George Clinton", or anything else they can think of, yea that the orangutan might be spared the slings and arrows of outrageous sunshine.

The incoming Administration is not allowed to talk to the Russian Ambassador.

I did not know that.
Frank is making crap up again.

We all knew that.

So Flynn was allowed to talk to the Russian ambassador?

Flynn was allowed to talk to whomever he wanted to.

And then he lied to his bosses about talking to the Russians.

So Flynn talking to the Russians was irrelevant?

If you think that
a) Lying to the Vice President
b) Opening Flynn up to the potential for blackmail by the Russians
is 'irrelevant'

Sure.

Yates warned that Flynn was talking to the Russian Ambassador.

Wow

Poor Frankie- trying to cover for Trump so badly.

Yates warned that
Flynn lied to the Vice President- which led to Pence making false statements to America and
that because of that lie, Flynn potentially could be compromised by Russian blackmail- like for instance if Flynn was worried he might get fired if Trump found out he had lied.

Which he had
And which he was.

Forum List

Back