Sanders pushes to give Americans a paid vacation

Yeah no. I really don't want or need the vacation I already have. I'm not looking to be forced not to work even more than currently.

Hell, I'm trying to INCREASE the number of hours I work. I'm not looking for time off. If I could tell my employer to just keep the bennies and give me the guaranteed work hours every week, I would. Unfortunately, the leftists are so assiduously running my life for me "for my own good" that I don't legally have that option. Gee, thanks, guys.

Hell, I'm trying to INCREASE the number of hours I work. I'm not looking for time off. If I could tell my employer to just keep the bennies and give me the guaranteed work hours every week, I would. Unfortunately, the leftists are so assiduously running my life for me "for my own good" that I don't legally have that option. Gee, thanks, guys.
I was with you on everything except "keep the bennies". You can't work if you can't eat.

I was with you on everything except "keep the bennies". You can't work if you can't eat.

I can get bennies through other sources, if I have the money. Right now, my big concern is getting the money.

Hillary gives her speech fees to charity. You are misinformed. They had piles of legal fees in 2001 from defending themselves against total Pubcrappe for 10 years.

Charity - "The Clinton Foundation."

Hillary pockets her speech fees, after laundering them through her phony charity. Not to mention all the Chinese and Iranian money she collected for the sale of American Foreign Policy when she was SOS.

12_16485820150608081902.jpg

If you spent 1/10 the time looking at POLICY that would help you and your friends and family as you do with stupid gossip and bs about people, you might not be a total chump of thieves- thieves thru policy. You dupes just get the best liars.

Thieves?

You mean like the Clinton crime family that you're pimping for? That sort of thieves?

The Clinton Foundation has not been proven to be anything but a charity. Its work in Africa has been praised and given awards. Suggestions that this charity are not legitimate are based on lies and innuendo. Even the author of the book questioning its legitimacy says he has NO PROOF.

For more than 20 years, right wingers have accused the Clintons of various illegal activities and the ONLY thing they were able to prove was that Bill lied under oath about a blow job.

Either Bill and Hillary are the smartest crooks who ever lived, able to hide in plain sight, and never get caught, or their enemies are just making shit up about them and repeating it endlessly until fools like you believe it's true.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Soros drones - dumbest creatures on the planet.

Yup, only ignorant hater dupes listening to bought off RW charlatans know the truth. It's a huge Clinton conspiracy. Soros is the Nazi devil. No evidence that holds up or courtroom action of course. IDIOT.

Last edited:
Any actual argument? How come none of your RW drivel makes it to the real world? Brainwashed functional morons...(80% chance racist rednecks...)lol

Though I like your Avalon Hill avatar...My Frenchies always beat your lucky Nazis. Argh.

Any actual argument? How come none of your RW drivel makes it to the real world? Brainwashed functional morons...(80% chance racist rednecks...)lol

Franco, what would you know of an actual argument?

You're just a mindless Soros Hate Drone spewing idiocy that you are programmed with over at the hate sites of KOS, ThinkProgress, Alternet, et al.

Have you ever even had a thought? Do you need to check with the party bosses to see if you have had a thought in your entire life?

Oh shit, this is gonna really work the greedy old fat white Republican dudes all up. The meltdowns should be very entertaining. Personally, i think he's onto something. Many countries in Europe already do it. In fact, they provide even longer mandatory Vacations. Seems pretty humane to me. So i'll give Sanders some props on this one.

Oh shit, this is gonna really work the greedy old fat white Republican dudes all up. The meltdowns should be very entertaining. Personally, i think he's onto something. Many countries in Europe already do it. In fact, they provide even longer mandatory Vacations. Seems pretty humane to me. So i'll give Sanders some props on this one.
Wait.... I thought you were a libertarian?

I can't be labeled. I go with what i think is right.

How is it "right" for the state to force companies to give workers a paid vacation?

How is it "right" for the state to force companies to give workers a paid vacation?

We need to help our Workers more. They've been shit on for too many years. We need to start taking a more humane approach to working. That's just how i feel anyway.

Forum List

Back