Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

It still amazes me that so much can be said when the investigation isn't even complete, and not just the loons here but Bidens panel in Washington....Never let a good crises go to waste.....

But hey, isn't this what the people voted for?

Not I..........

Ollie, you know my position on this.

Still, I have sympathy because the timing of this is astounding. Obama could not have prayed for anything more perfect than this to promote his agenda of revoking civil rights. It could not be more perfect if he set the whole thing up himself.

I'm sure it's just an astounding coincidence and random luck for Obama, though. Leftist would never deliberately kill children to promote a political agenda.

Coincidence? Is it not possible that Obama is just reacting, as many are, to the tragedy? That he had no civil rights stealing agenda and is just voicing what so many Americans are saying or thinking? Is it not possible he would have been doing and saying the same things if Sandy Hook occurred a year ago or a year from now? :D

Just remember, everything you see in regards to 'News & Information' is spoon-fed to the Media by our Government. They rely solely on Government approved information, or propaganda. Many still believe the Media is independent and conducts their own thorough investigations, but that's just not the case anymore. They've become incredibly lazy and reliant on spoon-fed Government information. It is a Government/Media Complex.

So pray do tell us where you get your news and what makes them so credible.........

It's a very difficult endeavor finding alternative news sources. There are very few, and on the Internet for the most part. So i get most of my news from basically the same sources you get yours. I just question their information much more than you do.

You are basically admitting you have no credible facts to refute the media reports, just a default position which says "Big Bro lies to us 24/7, 365" and our media is in bed with Big Bro. You must have lucid moments when even you recognize the flimsiness of your position. All normal peeps try to weed out the BS and find the truth. You just assume that everything is a conspiracy and unflinchingly accept any CT 'facts" as authored. :D

SAYIT:

Disinformation agents are generally difficult to read (figuratively and literally), since their garbage usually seems legitimate on the surface and often appears to support the very positions its designed to ultimately undermine.

As far as I'm concerned, the jury's still out on this Sandy Hook thing.

I'm confused, exactly which part of this story is linked to Sorcha Fail?

545261_10151236536466446_166760906_n.jpg

Just remember, everything you see in regards to 'News & Information' is spoon-fed to the Media by our Government. They rely solely on Government approved information, or propaganda. Many still believe the Media is independent and conducts their own thorough investigations, but that's just not the case anymore. They've become incredibly lazy and reliant on spoon-fed Government information. It is a Government/Media Complex.

So pray do tell us where you get your news and what makes them so credible.........
I predict another dodge in 5...4...3...

He came clean today (below), finally admitting he has little in the way of credible sources for his "knowledge" because they are so few and so difficult to find. He nonetheless, like most of his co-CT religionists, clings desperately to the idea that only he and they can discern truth and the rest of us are just blind sheeple. Pompous jackasses. :D

"It's a very difficult endeavor finding alternative news sources. There are very few, and on the Internet for the most part. So i get most of my news from basically the same sources you get yours. I just question their information much more than you do." - Paulitician

It's a very difficult endeavor finding alternative news sources. There are very few, and on the Internet for the most part. So i get most of my news from basically the same sources you get yours. I just question their information much more than you do.

Got it, you've got nothing. Thanks for clearing that up.......

I strongly disagree. You have absolutely no proof that this incident happened the way you've been told. All you have is the Government/Media Complex story.

Couldn't you say that for pretty much anything you haven't personally been involved in? You're ALWAYS going to need to take someone's word for things, at least to some extent; even with video, there are probably going to be things you cannot tell for sure unless you were there.

I suppose you can go through life believing that nothing happens outside of your own sight/hearing......or you could simply disbelieve everything ever told to you about anything that happens. Of course, you don't seem to do either. Instead, you disbelieve what doesn't conform to your preconceived notions of the evil big brother government, with unlimited resources and the will, desire, and acumen to both plan pretty much any nefarious scheme they want to and to carry those plans out without anyone (except for you and others who believe as you do) being any the wiser.

Comfort yourself by thinking everyone else is a sheep if you like. The rest of the world is blind, but your eyes are wide open. :tongue: It's amazing how much information the minions of the terrible government allow to get out to some schmoes posting youtube videos.

Well, most who question the Government/Media Complex, are branded "Tin Foil Hat-Wearing Nuts."

Maybe, just maybe, it's because that's exactly what you are. :D

I'm trying to figure out exactly what you mean by the timing of this.

I mean that right after the reelection of Obama, a tragedy happens that exactly coincides with the stated agenda of the Administration to severely restrict or revoke 2nd amendment civil liberties.

Again, there is no way this could have been more perfect from the perspective of promoting the agenda of the Administration. It's an incredibly coincidence of jaw-dropping luck that a shooting of children happens at the exact second Obama wants to disarm the peasantry.

You mean, as opposed to the other mass shootings that have taken place in the US, both during and before Obama's presidency? Is there some anti-gun legislation that Obama was pushing just prior to the Sandy Hook tragedy? How is this in any way a matter of timing?

Obama said all last year that revoking the 2nd amendment was one of his major goals in his second term. Right after reelection, he gets the gift of a tragedy that can be manipulated almost as if it were scripted.

I don't suppose you could post a credible link to an Obama quote in which he said "revoking the 2nd amendment was one of his major goals in his second term."
I've been busy and must have missed it. Thanks. :D

Sibel Edmonds, Susan Lindaur, etc. When the establishment types say there are no true patriots, that SOMEONE would surely blow the whistle and know the truth, they just aren't paying attention. The left/right paradigm, the dialectic is there to confuddle them. How blind they be. lol The enemy of freedom is ignorance and incredulity. Boiling frogs is one of my go to unbiased sources. Rock on with your bad self!

Here is another source I like to use. It is a source used by those who swore to defend the constitution, not the corrupt leaders; non-commissioned officers and men of the US armed forces, not the globalist shills.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/20/sandy-hook-massacre-official-story-spins-out-of-control/

Sandy Hook massacre: Official story spins out of control

Sandy_Hook_Principal_statement.jpg

© The Newtown Bee
(Note, after this article was printed, all records of it's existence were later deleted in the archives. Luckily researches at VT have recorded images of it. :D)
How could the principal have survived to give this statement to local press describing what happened … if she was one of the first to be killed? Incidentally, The Newtown Bee‘s article was taken down on Monday December 17th. Of course, a plausible explanation is that a reporter mistook another teacher for the principal.

We were initially told that two handguns – a Glock and a Sig Sauer – were found next to the body of the dead shooter, while a third weapon, a .223-caliber rifle was also recovered “in the trunk of a car” later, in the school’s parking lot. All of the weapons were allegedly legally bought and registered in Nancy Lanza’s name. The car was later identified as a black Honda, also registered in her name. More weapons have since been introduced to the story but we’ll get back to those later on.

Besides anonymous ‘law enforcement officials’ telling the media that Adam Lanza was a former pupil at the school, they also said his mother was currently a teacher there, that she was found among the dead and that her son had specifically sought out her classroom first. But when it emerged that teaching staff at the school had never heard of a Nancy Lanza, it was suggested that she was a substitute teacher whose name therefore mightn’t appear on staff lists.

But this claim too has disappeared down the memory hole because it’s now known that Nancy had no connection with the school. Adam Lanza was in fact home-schooled. Nancy Lanza has since been painted as a “survivalist” who loved firearms, taught her sons how to shoot and was “stockpiling” because she was “worried about economic collapse.”
(Read the whole article for more wonderfully compelling good stuff. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. This article is more for your interest paulitician than for these blind dulled obtuse victims of compulsory education and MSM media conditioning.)

Excuse the fuck out of me, but i happen to be one of those NCO's and your source is a load of fucking crap......... You need to get the crap out of your head so that your brain can start to function......

Well, most who question the Government/Media Complex, are branded "Tin Foil Hat-Wearing Nuts." They've been marginalized by way of ridicule. It's an old and quite effective tactic. So Big Brother's not very worried.

However, the Internet does pose somewhat of a challenge for him. It's definitely too free and wide open for his liking. And that's exactly whay he's constantly attempting to seize absolute control of it. It's the only medium that offers alternative News & Information. And that does complicate things for Big Brother. Our Government carefully manages news information. So at some point, the Internet will have to be completely controlled. And they're getting to that, as we speak. So stay tuned.

Is it comforting to think of government as 'he', as some monolithic entity with one plan, one will, one focus? That our government is not made up of elected officials, from varying backgrounds, with varying ideas about what is or isn't right? I don't trust politicians or government in particular, but you can't see how your distrust has become it's own form of disinformation. You believe easily whenever it is anti-government. Rather than distrusting everything you are told, you distrust very selectively. You aren't discovering truth, you are merely looking for ideas that conform to what you already believe. And you need no evidence to accept them.

Of course, I know I'm not going to convince you or the other conspiracy posters here. I do think it's funny how so many of you jump onto the same theories so quickly and easily, though. :lol:

See, i also think it's funny how so many of you jump onto the same theories so quickly and easily. The Government/Media Complex gives you a story, and most of you wholeheartedly embrace it immediately. All Americans have now, is Blind Faith. Faith in the belief the Government/Media Complex is telling them the truth. Well, i don't have such blind faith. But hey, call me a 'Tin Foil Hat-Wearing Nut.' That's cool with me. Nothing new or original there. I can take it.

Take it? You revel in it. You think it's a badge of honor. I suspect you have a whole hatrack full of 'em. :D

I'm trying to figure out exactly what you mean by the timing of this.

I mean that right after the reelection of Obama, a tragedy happens that exactly coincides with the stated agenda of the Administration to severely restrict or revoke 2nd amendment civil liberties.

Again, there is no way this could have been more perfect from the perspective of promoting the agenda of the Administration. It's an incredibly coincidence of jaw-dropping luck that a shooting of children happens at the exact second Obama wants to disarm the peasantry.

You mean, as opposed to the other mass shootings that have taken place in the US, both during and before Obama's presidency? Is there some anti-gun legislation that Obama was pushing just prior to the Sandy Hook tragedy? How is this in any way a matter of timing?

Obama said all last year that revoking the 2nd amendment was one of his major goals in his second term. Right after reelection, he gets the gift of a tragedy that can be manipulated almost as if it were scripted.

What a bit of luck, eh?

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.
Rahm Emanuel

Unfortunately we'll never know what happened, or didn't happen. These things are very carefully managed by the Government & Media. We'll know what they want us to know. Most Americans believe everything they see on the Idiot Box. And our Government understands that completely. It just can't be true if the Government and Idiot Box didn't say so. Sadly, that is the mentality of most Americans. The result of years & years of Dumbing-Down i guess. It's so sad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah. Were so dumb and you're soooo sharp. :D

I don't suppose you could post a credible link to an Obama quote in which he said "revoking the 2nd amendment was one of his major goals in his second term."

{I don’t think that we can get that done. But what we can do is to provide just some common-sense enforcement. The efforts by law enforcement to obtain the information required to trace back guns that have been used in crimes to unscrupulous gun dealers. As president, I intend to make it happen. We essentially have two realities, when it comes to guns, in this country. You’ve got the tradition of lawful gun ownership. It is very important for many Americans to be able to hunt, fish, take their kids out, teach them how to shoot. Then you’ve got the reality of 34 Chicago public school students who get shot down on the streets of Chicago. We can reconcile those two realities by making sure the Second Amendment is respected and that people are able to lawfully own guns, but that we also start cracking down on the kinds of abuses of firearms that we see on the streets. }

Barack Obama on the Issues

Quote: Uncensored

{I don’t think that we can get that done. But what we can do is to provide just some common-sense enforcement. The efforts by law enforcement to obtain the information required to trace back guns that have been used in crimes to unscrupulous gun dealers. As president, I intend to make it happen. We essentially have two realities, when it comes to guns, in this country. You’ve got the tradition of lawful gun ownership. It is very important for many Americans to be able to hunt, fish, take their kids out, teach them how to shoot. Then you’ve got the reality of 34 Chicago public school students who get shot down on the streets of Chicago. We can reconcile those two realities by making sure the Second Amendment is respected and that people are able to lawfully own guns, but that we also start cracking down on the kinds of abuses of firearms that we see on the streets. }

Barack Obama on the Issues

Thanks for that link but I don't see anywhere in that 2008 quote that he says anything about revoking the 2nd Amendment in his 2nd term as President. You claimed he said it "all last year." There must be something which supports your claim. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHv_RhVgfUQ&feature=player_embedded]Absolute Proof Sandy Hook was Staged - YouTube[/ame]

Sibel Edmonds, Susan Lindaur, etc. When the establishment types say there are no true patriots, that SOMEONE would surely blow the whistle and know the truth, they just aren't paying attention. The left/right paradigm, the dialectic is there to confuddle them. How blind they be. lol The enemy of freedom is ignorance and incredulity. Boiling frogs is one of my go to unbiased sources. Rock on with your bad self!

Here is another source I like to use. It is a source used by those who swore to defend the constitution, not the corrupt leaders; non-commissioned officers and men of the US armed forces, not the globalist shills.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/20/sandy-hook-massacre-official-story-spins-out-of-control/

© The Newtown Bee
(Note, after this article was printed, all records of it's existence were later deleted in the archives. Luckily researches at VT have recorded images of it. :D)
How could the principal have survived to give this statement to local press describing what happened … if she was one of the first to be killed? Incidentally, The Newtown Bee‘s article was taken down on Monday December 17th. Of course, a plausible explanation is that a reporter mistook another teacher for the principal.

We were initially told that two handguns – a Glock and a Sig Sauer – were found next to the body of the dead shooter, while a third weapon, a .223-caliber rifle was also recovered “in the trunk of a car” later, in the school’s parking lot. All of the weapons were allegedly legally bought and registered in Nancy Lanza’s name. The car was later identified as a black Honda, also registered in her name. More weapons have since been introduced to the story but we’ll get back to those later on.

Besides anonymous ‘law enforcement officials’ telling the media that Adam Lanza was a former pupil at the school, they also said his mother was currently a teacher there, that she was found among the dead and that her son had specifically sought out her classroom first. But when it emerged that teaching staff at the school had never heard of a Nancy Lanza, it was suggested that she was a substitute teacher whose name therefore mightn’t appear on staff lists.

But this claim too has disappeared down the memory hole because it’s now known that Nancy had no connection with the school. Adam Lanza was in fact home-schooled. Nancy Lanza has since been painted as a “survivalist” who loved firearms, taught her sons how to shoot and was “stockpiling” because she was “worried about economic collapse.”
(Read the whole article for more wonderfully compelling good stuff. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. This article is more for your interest paulitician than for these blind dulled obtuse victims of compulsory education and MSM media conditioning.)

Excuse the fuck out of me, but i happen to be one of those NCO's and your source is a load of fucking crap......... You need to get the crap out of your head so that your brain can start to function......

Oh jesus christ, another reference to your service as though people are supposed to bow to you and kiss your feet.

This isn't about you. Get over yourself.

© The Newtown Bee

Oh jesus christ, another reference to your service as though people are supposed to bow to you and kiss your feet.

This isn't about you. Get over yourself.

Fuck you paulie, the quoted piece made my service relevant to the conversation, You get over yourself.

You needn't use such terse language to convey your point sir. If you believe the source to be in bad faith or inaccurate, please point out which points are false, and then present counter evidence. If you look at the credentials of the editorial staff, you will find they are in good order, so your saying, "your source is a load of fucking crap," doesn't make it so. In fact, you will find that this source is more reliable than all of the major main stream publications, networks, and news wire services.

The only thing that is "stupid" is making unfounded assertions in logic, this is what the establishment story is. Sorry if pointing out the obvious offends you. Now really, who is being stupid for turning a blind eye to FACTS?

Forum List

Back