Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

You're the Un-American douchebags. Time to stop being good little Boot-Lickers. Time to evolve.
awwwwww...paulie's have a tantrum!
if we're boot lickers then, you're sucking the conspiracy cock 24/7...

Ah, go lick Ollie's Jackboots. You're useless.

Paulie.......most people cant see through the fog of the matrix. Its been a lifetime worth of conditioing. Gotta forget trying to enlighten people who arent there yet. Give them time. Psychologically, it is exceedingly difficult to get past all the conventional thought.......just make sure you are taking care of what you can take care of in your life, includng obviously your family. These people in here would smack down 1000 clams for a bucket of dog poop if it was packaged up just right.

When the SHTF happens lots of people are going to get MOAB'd.......not me. Grab a beer......make a plan.

Last edited:

Paulie.......most people cant see through the fog of the matrix. Its been a lifetime worth of conditioing. Gotta forget trying to enlighten people who arent there yet. Give them time. Psychologically, it is exceedingly difficult to get past all the conventional thought.......just make sure you are taking care of what you can take care of in your life, includng obviously your family. These people in here would smack down 1000 clams for a bucket of dog poop if it was packaged up just right.

When the SHTF happens lots of people are going to get MOAB'd.......not me. Grab a beer......make a plan.

that describes Montrovent to a tee but Gomer Ollie and dawgshit all know this to be true.Thier just trolls sent here by their handlers to try and waste your time and derail any truth discussion about government corruption.for them, this is what should be done with them-:trolls: as should the same thing with the other ones listed in my sig and Gamolon as well who wasnt here for along time so I never added him onto it.

Last edited:

that describes Montrovent to a tee but Gomer Ollie and dawgshit all know this to be true.Thier just trolls sent here by their handlers to try and waste your time and derail any truth discussion about government corruption.for them, this is what should be done with them-:trolls: as should the same thing with the other ones listed in my sig and Gamolon as well who wasnt here for along time so I never added him onto it.

Notice to this poster:

This morning I received a pm from you claiming that I had pm'd you.

I have never done so.

Please return the favor and never pm me again.

Notice to this poster:

I have never done so.

uh yes you did,too bad I deleted it so I could prove your wrong.actually you have already proved you lied about that because I did not send you a pm this morning like you claim.I sent you a VISITOR message.theres a difference between the two.:cuckoo:

anybody can got to your profle and view the visitor message I posted there.they cant do that with a pm.this message is as funny as your lie that Reagan was the greatest president of the 20th century which upon those facts being posted on that thread that he was actually the most corrupt at the time,you ran off with your tail between your legs knowing you were cornered.:D

Notice to this poster:

I have never done so.

uh yes you did,too bad I deleted it so I could prove your wrong.actually you have already proved you lied about that because I did not send you a pm this morning like you claim.I sent you a VISITOR message.theres a difference between the two.:cuckoo:

anybody can got to your profle and view the visitor message I posted there.they cant do that with a pm.this message is as funny as your lie that Reagan was the greatest president of the 20th century which upon those facts being posted on that thread that he was actually the most corrupt at the time,you ran off with your tail between your legs knowing you were cornered.:D

Are you aware that calling someone the greatest president is an entirely subjective exercise? It's an opinion. Unless you are saying PC doesn't actually believe that, her saying it cannot be a lie.

I seriously question your ability to understand the difference between disagreeing with a person's opinion and them telling a lie.

Still waiting for even the slightest bit of evidence that anyone you claim is paid to spread disinformation really does work for the government.

Still waiting to hear the explanation for all the time spent on other forums, especially the completely non-political ones, by said posters.

I'm also wondering what the difference is between my posts and theirs that has kept me out of the government agent group. Am I just not rude enough? :tongue:

Notice to this poster:

I have never done so.

Are you aware that calling someone the greatest president is an entirely subjective exercise? It's an opinion. Unless you are saying PC doesn't actually believe that, her saying it cannot be a lie.

I seriously question your ability to understand the difference between disagreeing with a person's opinion and them telling a lie.

many posters besides myself posted facts that proved them wrong,that they have been brainwashed by the CIA controlled media and mouthpieces like Rush Limbaugh but like you,posters like her were too immature to admit they were proven wrong and ignored those facts and ran off from them just like you are too arrogant to acknowledge when YOU have been proven wrong.:cuckoo:

you wont because this poster hit the nail right on the head when he posted this.it describes YOU to a tee below.

Last edited:

many posters besides myself posted facts that proved them wrong,that they have been brainwashed by the CIA controlled media and mouthpieces like Rsuh Limbuahg but like you,they were too immature to admit they were proven wrong and ignored those facts and ran off from them just like you are too arrogant to acknowledge when YOU have been proven wrong.:cuckoo:

You cannot prove an opinion about the greatest president wrong! At best you might be able to prove some of the facts upon which a person bases that opinion wrong, but you cannot prove the opinion right or wrong. It is an unprovable, subjective opinion.

I doubt you've ever proven anyone wrong about anything on this site, though, including me. :lol:

Notice to this poster:

I have never done so.

No....I did not.

I don't carry out communications in private.

My posts are public.

Part of your post included "NONE of you had any rebuttals to those facts,just like with my post,you did not try and counter his."

Clearly you sent the message to a number of individuals, and erroneously included me.

I have no desire to be associated with you in any way....

...so let's agree: never send me a message in private again.

Anything you have to say, make it public.

Notice to this poster:

I have never done so.

No....I did not.

My posts are public.

Part of your post included "NONE of you had any rebuttals to those facts,just like with my post,you did not try and counter his."

Clearly you sent the message to a number of individuals, and erroneously included me.

you did this one time.you might not have meant to and done it inadvertantly,but you did.I distinctly saw a pm message and saw your user name as the pm message.it had the title REPUTATION.since thats all it had as the title and wasnt the topic about reagan,I deleted it and did not look at it since all you did was evade those facts others besides myself posted on your thread how corrupt he was.

the fact you keep lying saying i sent you a PM message says it all right there.anybody here can click on your profile themselves and see "I" am telling the truth that I only sent a VISITOR message to you.

That message is still there for them to view.they can just click on your viewer profile and go there and see that it IS a public message.:D you clearly dont understand the difference between a PM message and a visitor message.if you dont believe me that a visitor message IS a public message and want to deny reality that it is a message that is in your profile for everyone to go view if they desire,:D then do this,ask a mod to come on here and ask them if that visitor message i posted there in your profile is private and cant be viewed by everyone. I know you want take the challenge.:lmao:

I dont deny there was one other poster as well who cant face the facts about reagan that i sent a VISITOR message to about that,but thats all I posted.I never sent a pm to anyone about it which is what you keep insisting I sent you.:lol:

you really need to pm a mod and ask them to explain the difference to you about a pm and a visitor message.lol.

:lmao:

many posters besides myself posted facts that proved them wrong,that they have been brainwashed by the CIA controlled media and mouthpieces like Rsuh Limbuahg but like you,they were too immature to admit they were proven wrong and ignored those facts and ran off from them just like you are too arrogant to acknowledge when YOU have been proven wrong.:cuckoo:

You cannot prove an opinion about the greatest president wrong! At best you might be able to prove some of the facts upon which a person bases that opinion wrong, but you cannot prove the opinion right or wrong. It is an unprovable, subjective opinion.

I doubt you've ever proven anyone wrong about anything on this site, though, including me. :lol:

so says the guy who changes the subject and evades facts when cornered all the time with EVERYBODY here when they talk to you about government corruption.I'll never live that one down especially when it was shown to you in Obamas own words and actions how he bows down to Israel and serves them, and all you could do was avoid those facts and chngaed the subject talking about the presenters body language.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

No....I did not.

My posts are public.

you did this one time.you might not have meant to and done it inadvertantly,but you did.I distinctly saw a pm message and saw your user name as the pm message.it had the title REPUTATION.since thats all it had as the title and wasnt the topic about reagan,I deleted it and did not look at it since all you did was evade those facts others besides myself posted on your thread how corrupt he was.

the fact you keep lying saying i sent you a PM message says it all right there.anybody here can click on your profile themselves and see "I" am telling the truth that I only sent a VISITOR message to you.

That message is still there for them to view.they can just click on your viewer profile and go there and see that it IS a public message.:D you clearly dont understand the difference between a PM message and a visitor message.if you dont believe me that a visitor message IS a public message and want to deny reality that it is a message that is in your profile for everyone to go view if they desire,:D then do this,ask a mod to come on here and ask them if that visitor message i posted there in your profile is private and cant be viewed by everyone. I know you want take the challenge.:lmao:

I dont deny there was one other poster as well who cant face the facts about reagan that i sent a VISITOR message to about that,but thats all I posted.I never sent a pm to anyone about it which is what you keep insisting I sent you.:lol:

you really need to pm a mod and ask them to explain the difference to you about a pm and a visitor message.lol.

I don't pm.

Keep your notes to me public.

ahh still evading the facts that you said I sent you a pm and not a visitor message I see.:D
wont even consider that you might have inadvertanty and accidently as well.I see.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
No....I did not.

My posts are public.

I don't pm.

Keep your notes to me public.

It's like watching dumb and dumber argue over whether it is partly cloudy or partly sunny.

:lmao:

so says the guy who changes the subject and evades facts when cornered all the time with EVERYBODY here when they talk to you about government corruption.I'll never live that one down especially when it was shown to you in Obamas own words and actions how he bows down to Israel and serves them, and all you could do was avoid those facts and chngaed the subject talking about the presenters body language.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao:

You're having trouble with the difference between fact and opinion again. :tongue:

Forum List

Back