Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

SOCK?

LOL, no sorry no such luck I'm one of a kind and original ask anybody who knows me.. Your overly sensitive reaction earned you the "princess" remark..

You gonna cry now? It's okay, we understand. Better toughen up a little, they will cause you to have a meltdown..

He thinks you are me because I also call him "Princess." Pauli and his sock (9/11 Hand Job) think everyone who does not subscribe to their CT lunacy is a "gov't paid troll" and anyone who finds them to be less than normal to be "socks." It's just the loony way of rationalizing their situation.

Oh ROFL... Well Princess does fit the little sensitive girl..He posts crap like this and has the nerve to be sensitive when people poke at it.. WTH did he expect? He must have had delusions of all of us thanking him for enlightening us all...

Truth is I wished you guys would stop calling him Princess....That's what I call my Granddaughter and I hate to thing of Pauline and her at the same time........

He thinks you are me because I also call him "Princess." Pauli and his sock (9/11 Hand Job) think everyone who does not subscribe to their CT lunacy is a "gov't paid troll" and anyone who finds them to be less than normal to be "socks." It's just the loony way of rationalizing their situation.

Oh ROFL... Well Princess does fit the little sensitive girl..He posts crap like this and has the nerve to be sensitive when people poke at it.. WTH did he expect? He must have had delusions of all of us thanking him for enlightening us all...

Truth is I wished you guys would stop calling him Princess....That's what I call my Granddaughter and I hate to thing of Pauline and her at the same time........

Whatever Grandma. Shouldn't you be off polishing your Jackboots? Off you go ya useless buffoon. :)

Ah, sorry bout that, noted.. I wouldn't want to do that to a child either..

So I'll call him...fussypants...

Whatever Grandma. Shouldn't you be off polishing your Jackboots? Off you go ya useless buffoon. :)

Hey now, be nice or I'll make you cry again!

This link was sent to me. It's pretty interesting. Check it out...

Sandy Hook Truth
About

This blog was created to document inconsistencies in the reports of the Sandy Hook school shootings. There are many conflicting stories about what really happened that day and it’s important to document all of this early on before news reports disappear. At this point this event appears to be nothing more than a complete media fabrication. None of the families viewed the victims’ bodies to properly identify them. No DNA or dental records were compared to the victims. This is unheard of and unrealistic. There are at least half a dozen conflicting stories about what occurred in the school and I don’t see any journalists digging into this to find out what really happened. We haven’t seen any video footage from the school or photos from the scene. Many of the parents of the victims appear to be acting. Something is seriously wrong and people should be very concerned.

can you say total lack of credibility ? I knew you could.

Yes, yes, trolls...:clap2:

Aww don't get all mad now. You're the one posting insulting media and threads here, ya knew you had it coming.

So pull up you're skirt princess, it will get dirty if you post this kind of crap.

Oh, i get it now. You're another Sock Puppet creep. Your gay 'princess' comment gave you away. So you can piss off now SAYIT, dawgshit, candyass, dell and so on. See ya. :)

SOCK?

LOL, no sorry no such luck I'm one of a kind and original ask anybody who knows me.. Your overly sensitive reaction earned you the "princess" remark..

You gonna cry now? It's okay, we understand. Better toughen up a little, they will cause you to have a meltdown..
when paulie is getting his ass handed to him on almost a daily basis. his fallback and completely false position is to claim "you're a sock!" even after his been proven to be full of delusional shit.

I'd pay good money to be around when if ever you say that to someone in real life...if it were me, your head would be bouncing off the concrete for the fourth or fifth time before you got to jack......

I'd pay good money to be around when if ever you say that to someone in real life...if it were me, your head would be bouncing off the concrete for the fourth or fifth time before you got to jack......

Violence doesn't solve anything. So calm down. Anyway, here's another interesting link on MSM Consolidation. If you're interested...

Comments on: Getting to the Root of the Internet

tumblr_lxyvqufqML1r6oqugo1_500.jpg

Violence doesn't solve anything. So calm down. Anyway, here's another interesting link on MSM Consolidation. If you're interested...

in your case it would, the rest of your post is a dodge.. coward

in your case it would, the rest of your post is a dodge.. coward

Dodging what?

Clear Channel owns 1200 radios stations? I just looked it up...
Clear Channel Company Statistics | Statistic Brain
Clear Channel Quietly Downsizing Radio Stations Across U.S. - hypebot

They own 850. There are about 14,728 radio stations. That's about 5.8%. I'd love to know how "frugal dad" came up with his "90% of what we read, watch, or listen to" is controlled by 6 media giants.

How does that 5.8% figure into that 90%?

I guess you like passing on old and incorrect information eh?

Forum List

Back