Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Not sure where this 90% figure is coming from Paulitician.

In that link it says the "Big 6" control "70% of your cable"...

I thought he said 90%?

:confused:

Clear Channel owns about 5.8% and isn't even listed as one of the "Big 6" that control us?

What gives? Are you just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks?

Not sure where this 90% figure is coming from Paulitician.

In that link it says the "Big 6" control "70% of your cable"...

I thought he said 90%?

:confused:

Clear Channel owns about 5.8% and isn't even listed as one of the "Big 6" that control us?

What gives? Are you just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks?
you got it!

Truth is I wished you guys would stop calling him Princess....That's what I call my Granddaughter and I hate to thing of Pauline and her at the same time........

Whatever Grandma. Shouldn't you be off polishing your Jackboots? Off you go ya useless buffoon. :)
I'd pay good money to be around when if ever you say that to someone in real life...if it were me, your head would be bouncing off the concrete for the fourth or fifth time before you got to jack......

Pauline has to think she is superior to someone, and who better than a Sergeant First Class with 22 years in the Army and who has just been re-elected as Commander of his American Legion post for his third term..... You know she really wants to be better, and more important. Pisses her off that I was on the front page of the Local Newspaper last memorial Day too, because she knows she can't touch my record. But hey, let her go on making a fool of herself, then complain about her thread being thread jacked....

She knows she's had her ass handed to her and doesn't know what else to do......

Pauline, where do you get your news, who do you trust?

Simple question, so why no answer?

I want to see this group go over to sandyhook with some signs and put on one of their little conspiracy shows..... I have a feeling they wouldn't last very long.......

I want to see this group go over to sandyhook with some signs and put on one of their little conspiracy shows..... I have a feeling they wouldn't last very long.......

Yes we know, free speech & thought angers and frightens you small-minded Goose Stepping dipshits. Get back to polishing those Jackboots. Stick to what you're good at.

no girl, free speech frightens you. that's why you wont go freely speak this shit to the people who actually lived through it. you're scared to death of free speech. that's why you stick to anonymous speech. it's what any man with no principles would necessarily need to do: hide.

Yes we know, free speech & thought angers and frightens you small-minded Goose Stepping dipshits. Get back to polishing those Jackboots. Stick to what you're good at.

I wouldn't have to do a thing. But I'm pretty sure those families friends and neighbors in that small community would not welcome you with open arms.... And this is what I'm good at. Common sense where some have none...... Among about a million other things that you will never understand....

It's deliciously ironic how CT posters complain about their detractors using the same old insults over and over, when so often they do the exact same thing.

Might be time to look for a new catch-phrase, Pauli! Goose Steppers is getting very old, and I certainly see it FAR more often than tin foil hat! :lmao:

this guy is a complete idiot.

I doubt he is even an American
sorry but you're wrong, only in America do we let psychotics run free.. the real question is how good in the WIFI when he's living out of a shopping cart?

You're the Un-American douchebags. Time to stop being good little Boot-Lickers. Time to evolve.
awwwwww...paulie's have a tantrum!
if we're boot lickers then, you're sucking the conspiracy cock 24/7...

sorry but you're wrong, only in America do we let psychotics run free.. the real question is how good in the WIFI when he's living out of a shopping cart?

You're the Un-American douchebags. Time to stop being good little Boot-Lickers. Time to evolve.
awwwwww...paulie's have a tantrum!
if we're boot lickers then, you're sucking the conspiracy cock 24/7...

Ah, go lick Ollie's Jackboots. You're useless.

Forum List

Back