Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Here we are in the second week of May, 2013, and nearly 1,500 posts of mostly name-calling later, we might actually know LESS than we did at the start of this thread.

I haven't been watching the legal developments very closely.

Has the 90-day gag order issued back in January been rescinded or allowed to expire (or has it affectively been extended in some other way by the State AG)?

Come on, guys, don't make me do my own research here.

Case closed. The script has already been written. The puppets in the Government/Media Complex will now only read from that script. They will not deviate. The Boston Marathon mess will soon go the same way. Forget the fact our Government was well-aware of those guys. Don't expect any reporting on that in the future. That's definitely not part of the script. So just move along, nothing to see here. Remember, truth is treason in this empire of lies.
cue credits and exit music.....

Here we are in the second week of May, 2013, and nearly 1,500 posts of mostly name-calling later, we might actually know LESS than we did at the start of this thread.

Has the 90-day gag order issued back in January been rescinded or allowed to expire (or has it affectively been extended in some other way by the State AG)?

Case closed. The script has already been written. The puppets in the Government/Media Complex will now only read from that script. They will not deviate. The Boston Marathon mess will soon go the same way. Forget the fact our Government was well-aware of those guys. Don't expect any reporting on that in the future. That's definitely not part of the script. So just move along, nothing to see here. Remember, truth is treason in this empire of lies.

If anything sounds scripted, it's your repetitive blather, Pauli. Look to the mote in thine own eye, or something to that effect.

If anything sounds scripted, it's your repetitive blather, Pauli. Look to the mote in thine own eye, or something to that effect.

Talk about blather? STFU tardo. You're embarrassing yourself.

can you say highly bias...I knew you could.

Sure I can; 'highly biased' would be to completely disregard an article based only on its author's political views.

I voted for Obama, Daws. Twice. Despite my liberal bent, I understand that limiting one's sources only fosters the sort of myopia apparent in your objection to the FOTM's website.

In case, in your dizzying effort to find a reason to dismiss the information entirely, you failed to notice, the article was linked directly to a story from The Connecticut Post.

Plus, the gag order and subsequent redaction and/or censorship of specific documents related to the search warrant affidavits are matters of judicial record. No spin or bias about that.

I don't feel embarrassed when silly conspiracy theorists who are ironically talking about something being scripted, when they seemingly follow the same script over and over themselves, get their panties in a wad because I point it out. :eusa_shhh:

I don't feel embarrassed when silly conspiracy theorists who are ironically talking about something being scripted, when they seemingly follow the same script over and over themselves, get their panties in a wad because I point it out. :eusa_shhh:

Then why are you here dipshit? You've already said repeatedly, you don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. How many more times can you and your numbnut cohorts Ollie & dawgshit say that? Got anything else to offer? If not, kindly piss off. Have a nice day. :)

can you say highly bias...I knew you could.

Sure I can; 'highly biased' would be to completely disregard an article based only on its author's political views.

I voted for Obama, Daws. Twice. Despite my liberal bent, I understand that limiting one's sources only fosters the sort of myopia apparent in your objection to the FOTM's website.

In case, in your dizzying effort to find a reason to dismiss the information entirely, you failed to notice, the article was linked directly to a story from The Connecticut Post.

Plus, the gag order and subsequent redaction and/or censorship of specific documents related to the search warrant affidavits are matters of judicial record. No spin or bias about that.
I was just stating fact and no I did not miss that.
still too bias ..but nice rant.

Then why are you here dipshit? You've already said repeatedly, you don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. How many more times can you and your numbnut cohorts Ollie & dawgshit say that? Got anything else to offer? If not, kindly piss off. Have a nice day. :)
speaking of scripted...you've made that same meaningless comment ad infinitum ..
so why are you here? you've made your point...anything that you add is repetition...

speaking of scripted...you've made that same meaningless comment ad infinitum ..
so why are you here? you've made your point...anything that you add is repetition...

:lol: Ha Ha, you're in full stalk/lurk-mode today. Resorting to replying to other posters' conversations. Man, you really are twisted. Take some time off from the Board. You desperately need the time away. You craaaaazy. :cuckoo:

Wah, wah, waaah. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

:lol: Ha Ha, you're in full stalk/lurk-mode today. Resorting to replying to other posters' conversations. Man, you really are twisted. Take some time off from the Board. You desperately need the time away. You craaaaazy. :cuckoo:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
There's little as satisfying as having a full-blown CT nutter call someone else craaaaazy.
Does anyone not see the irony?

(snicker)

..but nice rant.

Yeah, I really have to get a handle on my tendency to rant.

I mean, shit like this:

[. . .] 'highly biased' would be to completely disregard an article based only on its author's political views.

This:

[. . .] Despite my liberal bent, I understand that limiting one's sources only fosters the sort of myopia apparent in your objection to the FOTM's website.

And especially this:

[. . .] the gag order and subsequent redaction and/or censorship of specific documents related to the search warrant affidavits are matters of judicial record. No spin or bias about that.

Just out of control!

..but nice rant.

I mean, shit like this:

[. . .] 'highly biased' would be to completely disregard an article based only on its author's political views.

This:

[. . .] Despite my liberal bent, I understand that limiting one's sources only fosters the sort of myopia apparent in your objection to the FOTM's website.

And especially this:

[. . .] the gag order and subsequent redaction and/or censorship of specific documents related to the search warrant affidavits are matters of judicial record. No spin or bias about that.

Just out of control!

:lol:

..but nice rant.

I mean, shit like this:

This:

And especially this:

Just out of control!

:lol:

It's good to know Pauli isn't so twisted as to reply to other posters' conversations.....

:lmao:

obviously he is a troll who has no life.those trolls you mention shouldnt devote their entire lives coming here everyday if they have no interest in them and think theres nothing to them.:cuckoo:

:lmao::lmao::rofl:

like the balther that he ignores of evading the facts that congress and Obama bow down to isreal evading those facts changing the subject talking about the presnters body language.Like i said before,I'll never live that one down.I'll be laughing about that one everytime he keeps coming back to embarrass himself.that one was just too funny to forget.:lmao::lmao::rofl: the truth hurts so they attack the messenger-in this case,you.

obviously he is a troll who has no life.those trolls you mention shouldnt devote their entire lives coming here everyday if they have no interest in them and think theres nothing to them.:cuckoo:

If my time on this board makes me a troll with no life, what does it mean that you have more than double my posts and have only been on this board for a year longer? :eusa_shhh:

As has been said repeatedly, I (and anyone else who feels like it) will keep coming to the CT forum threads for as long as I damn well please. For a bunch of people who complain about the truth being hidden, it's amazing how often you conspiracy nuts seem to want to shut up dissenting opinions. :eusa_whistle:

If my time on this board makes me a troll with no life, what does it mean that you have more than double my posts and have only been on this board for a year longer? :eusa_shhh:

As has been said repeatedly, I (and anyone else who feels like it) will keep coming to the CT forum threads for as long as I damn well please. For a bunch of people who complain about the truth being hidden, it's amazing how often you conspiracy nuts seem to want to shut up dissenting opinions. :eusa_whistle:

Yes We'll be here to make sure the truth is told, But responding to 911shitforbrains fart posts is over for me. I will not respond to his stupidity any longer. I would ask the rest of you to try it too......

What is almost unfathonable is that in all his time here and despite his 7000+ posts, he has been thanked by other posters only 326 times. 326! That may well be a USMB record in rejection. It comes as no surprise that he has disabled his REP standing. He'd probably set a USMB disrepected standard there also.
Needless to say he just doesn't get the message. None of the nutters do.

Forum List

Back