Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

If my time on this board makes me a troll with no life, what does it mean that you have more than double my posts and have only been on this board for a year longer? :eusa_shhh:

:lmao:

As has been said repeatedly, I (and anyone else who feels like it) will keep coming to the CT forum threads for as long as I damn well please. For a bunch of people who complain about the truth being hidden, it's amazing how often you conspiracy nuts seem to want to shut up dissenting opinions. :eusa_whistle:

What is almost unfathonable is that in all his time here and despite his 7000+ posts, he has been thanked by other posters only 326 times. 326! That may well be a USMB record in rejection. It comes as no surprise that he has disabled his REP standing. He'd probably set a USMB disrepected standard there also.
Needless to say he just doesn't get the message. None of the nutters do.

:( Aw, you still sound butthurt from that Ollie date-rapin. You guys need to talk. You have a lot to work out. Will there be charges or not? Why don't you guys exit my thread and go have a heart to heart. Off ya go now. See ya.

Your silly response notwithstanding, the fact remains that no one, not even you apparently, has any respect for anything 9/11 Hand Job posts ... and with good reason.

Last edited:
Ah Pauline, it's a free board, I can comment on any thread I so desire. And I desire to make certain that the truth is heard along with those who spread rumor and false allegations against my countries government. So if you have anything relevant to say please speak up. Otherwise don't expect me to reply again....

BTW, what that means is that you have reached 911shitforbrains status...Congratulations.

someone farted in here.:9:

matter of fact I see there were four farts in a row from the trolls since my last post. two from agent dawgshit,one from agent fellow troll Gomer.

Last edited:
Case closed. The script has already been written. The puppets in the Government/Media Complex will now only read from that script. They will not deviate. The Boston Marathon mess will soon go the same way. Forget the fact our Government was well-aware of those guys. Don't expect any reporting on that in the future. That's definitely not part of the script. So just move along, nothing to see here. Remember, truth is treason in this empire of lies.

If anything sounds scripted, it's your repetitive blather, Pauli. Look to the mote in thine own eye, or something to that effect.

Talk about blather? STFU tardo. You're embarrassing yourself.

good sound advise.the proof that they will ignore that they are trolls with sad pathetic lives and nothing better to do or in the case of gomer ollie and sayit-aka dawgshit,paid to troll these boards,is in the fact they keep coming back here day after day,night after night everyday year after year trolling never having anything constructive to say.

This is the logic these trolls ignore because it makes to much much sense for them and they know its the truth,that if they had any logic or common sense,they wouldnt come here everyday if they insist none of any of this stuff is true,9/11,sandy hook,boston marathon,ect.

Lets says there was a section devoted to people who actually believe elvis pressley was still alive.I might go there once or maybe twice and tell them they are nuts for believing that nonsense,but I wouldnt constantly go there everyday posting crap all the time like these trolls do since I knew there was nothing to it.

That would just be idiotic and stupid on my part to do so which is what these people are showing they are,have no life so they come here everyday and troll since their lives are so patheic or in the case of agents Gomer and sayit-aka dawgshit,wont get paid by their handlers if they dont come here to try and disrupt any threads of government corruption.they have been exposed.

I knowing none of that was true,would let them go there and post the nonsense they want and let them make fools out of themselves on their own.I wouldnt go there trolling like these guys do constantly everyday especially since I knew there was nothing to it.but these guys handlers are getting so desperate this truth is getting out ,they are sending them here to troll these boards everyday or in the case of montrovent troll,has such a sad life,he has to come here everyday and troll seeking attention from people like you and me paul.

Last edited:
If anything sounds scripted, it's your repetitive blather, Pauli. Look to the mote in thine own eye, or something to that effect.

Talk about blather? STFU tardo. You're embarrassing yourself.

good sound advise.the proof that they will ignore that they are trolls with sad pathetic lives and nothing better to do or in the case of gomer ollie and sayit-aka dawgshit,paid to troll these boards,is in the fact they keep coming back here day after day,night after night everyday year after year trolling never having anything constructive to say.

This is the logic these trolls ignore because it makes to much much sense for them and they know its the truth,that if they had any logic or common sense,they wouldnt come here everyday if they insist none of any of this stuff is true,9/11,sandy hook,boston marathon,ect.

Lets says there was a section devoted to people who actually believe elvis pressley was still alive.I might go there once or maybe twice and tell them they are nuts for believing that nonsense,but I wouldnt constantly go there everyday posting crap all the time like these trolls do since I knew there was nothing to it.

That would just be idiotic and stupid on my part to do so which is what these people are showing they are,have no life so they come here everyday and troll since their lives are so patheic or in the case of agents Gomer and sayit-aka dawgshit,wont get paid by their handlers if they dont come here to try and disrupt any threads of government corruption.they have been exposed.

I knowing none of that was true,would let them go there and post the nonsense they want and let them make fools out of themselves on their own.I wouldnt go there trolling like these guys do constantly everyday especially since I knew there was nothing to it.but these guys handlers are getting so desperate this truth is getting out ,they are sending them here to troll these boards everyday or in the case of montrovent troll,has such a sad life,he has to come here everyday and troll seeking attention from people like you and me paul.

You've been here longer, you've posted far more often, but I'm the troll seeking attention from you and Pauli. :lol:

If it makes life liveable for you, thinking that everything and everyone revolves around you and your life, have at it. It's not based in reality, though. :tongue:

I also wonder, have you ever perused any of the other forums on this site? The politics forum, in particular, is chock full of people who don't agree with thread OPs, who don't agree with the people they argue with, who will, in fact, never agree with those people.....yet the arguments continue, over and over, topic after topic, year after year. Are they all nothing but trolls?

Do you have any idea what the definition of an internet troll is?

Why don't you post a few more farts. A few more of those and then you can go on calling people who respond in ways you don't like trolls, and pretend there is no irony to it. :rofl:

Ah Pauline, it's a free board, I can comment on any thread I so desire. And I desire to make certain that the truth is heard along with those who spread rumor and false allegations against my countries government. So if you have anything relevant to say please speak up. Otherwise don't expect me to reply again....

BTW, what that means is that you have reached 911shitforbrains status...Congratulations.

:( Man, you Nazis are such wusses. You're free to leave my thread anytime you wish. So quit ya crying and Goose Step right the fuck outta here. Bye bye. :)

images

So, please tell me oh great OP person, how did they put together such a massive hoax at Sandy Hook? Was 9/11 a hoax to? Was all the people killed on 9/11 still alive somewhere as well?

images

So, please tell me oh great OP person, how did they put together such a massive hoax at Sandy Hook? Was 9/11 a hoax to? Was all the people killed on 9/11 still alive somewhere as well?

as far as 9/11we dont have all the answers since there was never a real investigation into it, but something we DO know is many of the alleged highjackers turned up alive,Bin Laden said he did not do it,and the FBI doesnt have Bin Laden on their most wanted list and that he was visited by a CIA operative two months before 9/11 and that they flew family members of Bin Ladens out of the country when everyone else was grounded and that The Bush family had a long standing friendship with The Bin Laden family as well as that Bush,Cheney,and zionist jew larry silverstein proffited handsomely from 9/11 despite what Dawgshit who thanked you,says.

oh and that there were many people who said they heeard explosions going off died mysterious deaths after giving that information.same pattern as the JFK assassination,people coming forward giving evidence that did not fit the governments version of events dying in mysterious deaths.yep no inside job by the government there.:cuckoo:

that just scratches the surface.here are 5 videos in this first link here that myself and this thread starter have posted that nobody ever has an answer for since it proves it was an inside job.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...solved-names-connections-details-exposed.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back