Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Let me ask you this, Capstone : what about the assault weapons ban we already had? Was that not part of the 'plan', and if it was, why was it allowed to expire?

I'm not answering for Capstone, but it expired because Republicans were in charge and liberty was granted a brief respite.

Banning guns, ANY guns at this point, is a hollow and absurd act.

Someone who wants a banned weapon can simply print one.

Let me ask you this, Capstone : what about the assault weapons ban we already had? Was that not part of the 'plan', and if it was, why was it allowed to expire?

I'm not answering for Capstone, but it expired because Republicans were in charge and liberty was granted a brief respite.

Oh, they can ban Firearms. Don't underestimate your Government. It's been done on numerous occasions all over the World. Most in Europe never thought they would see that day either.

And what's up with this guy? Yikes! Kinda strayed from the script a bit. I'm sure his handlers were mortified...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp9T3RigdQA]Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax Exposed Fraud Medical Examiner Dr. H. Wayne Carver Actor Staged - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

My theory is that it was implemented too soon, meaning before the homeland logistics for large-scale gun confiscations had been worked out (as they have been in the legislative aftermath of 9/11), and there was still time for a lot of money to be made in the arms industry in the meantime (as the old saying goes, "follow the money").

Not everyone in government has been on board with the globalist agenda, which is why the 1%-ers have needed these *national tragedies in order to pressure the 'useful idiots' into doing their bidding.

What did he mean? Pretty cryptic warning...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usWSxBUlNhk]SANDY HOOK: It's going to crash on their Head - H Wayne Carver - YouTube[/ame]

Always question Big Brother. Because he lies. That's just what he does. Once you've stopped questioning Big Brother, you've become a Big Brother-Worship Bot. You are no longer capable of independent thought.
that's ironic ,in the time I've been here you've never produced anything that could be considered original...the question big brother rant being the best evidence of this.

So what's your point? In all the years you've lurked and stalked this forum, have you ever started your own thread? All i've ever seen from you is the usual lame "You gots Tinfoil Hat" rant. So excuse me if i don't take your originality critique very seriously. Ok, now back to your weird lurking stalking thing.
bahahahaha! you've already been proven a lair .
what's the point of spewing more lies about me?
I've never lurked or stalked anyone on this site, that's your ever present paranoia.
if you bothered to get out of the basement, you'd know I've started several threads.
btw your false accusations just prove my point about you not being original or independent.

that's ironic ,in the time I've been here you've never produced anything that could be considered original...the question big brother rant being the best evidence of this.

So what's your point? In all the years you've lurked and stalked this forum, have you ever started your own thread? All i've ever seen from you is the usual lame "You gots Tinfoil Hat" rant. So excuse me if i don't take your originality critique very seriously. Ok, now back to your weird lurking stalking thing.
I've never lurked or stalked anyone on this site, that's your ever present paranoia.
if you bothered to get out of the basement, you'd know I've started several threads.
btw your false accusations just prove my point about you not being original or independent.

Ah, you're just a lame lurker/stalker. You got nothing but "Uh duh, you gots Tinfoil Hat" shite. Why do you lurk here everyday? You say the same thing all the time. We get it by now, you're a loyal paid/unpaid Goose Stepping Message Board Troll. At least come up with something other than your tired "You gots Tinfoil Hat" shite. Give the Taxpayers some material they can justify paying you douchebags. You Trolls are just plain boooring.

Ah, you're just a lame lurker/stalker. You got nothing but "Uh duh, you gots Tinfoil Hat" shite. Why do you lurk here everyday? You say the same thing all the time. We get it by now, you're a loyal paid/unpaid Goose Stepping Message Board Troll. At least come up with something other than your tired "You gots Tinfoil Hat" shite. Give the Taxpayers some material they can justify paying you douchebags. You Trolls are just plain boooring.
again your false accusations just prove my point about you not being original or independent.:lol:

again your false accusations just prove my point about you not being original or independent.:lol:

Ah, not interested in taking your Government Trolling-bait today. Seriously, if you're not being paid to lurk/stalk here, you're one demented little creep. But hey, enjoy. See ya. :)

Ah, not interested in taking your Government Trolling-bait today. Seriously, if you're not being paid to lurk/stalk here, you're one demented little creep. But hey, enjoy. See ya. :)
really? then why did you bother to reply?

Oh, they can ban Firearms. Don't underestimate your Government. It's been done on numerous occasions all over the World. Most in Europe never thought they would see that day either.

This isn't Europe.....

QUOTE=Capstone
Now, regarding the staging of some of the media coverage (both on the day of the massacre and in later interviews) in conjunction with an operation during which children and adults were actually killed, I'd speculate that the main reason would be to control as much of the information flow as possible on the day of the incident and to spin the story in the media in the manner most advantageous to the agenda the operation was intended to serve.

What might that be?

In the words of Dr. William Begg, Director of Emergency Medical Services - Danbury Hospital, in his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee on February 27, 2013:

"Specifically, I am asking that you pass Senator Feinstein’s assault weapons ban to take military style assault weapons and large capacity magazines off the streets.[...]

Second, I believe we need universal background checks for all gun purchases.[...]
Third, I believe that we must strengthen our mental health care system by ensuring that students and young adults get the proper treatment they need.

Fourth, please let us do some gun research that is real by ending the freeze on gun related research at the Centers for Disease Control and other federal agencies.

Lastly, reserve the rights of health care providers to protect their patients and communities from gun violence by allowing them to talk to their patients about gun safety."

As wonderful as all the above may seem at face value, it all amounts to gutting the public's arsenal and significantly hampering the capacity of citizens to oppose government tyranny (should the need ever arise).

No it doesn't. Your conclusion amounts to irrational paranoia or play-acting.

Hey, just because I might be paranoid ...doesn't mean everyone's not out to get me. :eusa_shifty:

Play-acting? Now that's an interesting prospect for someone to pull out of the blue.

If banning 120 specifically-named firearms along with "certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one military characteristic" (such as the characteristic of accepting a detachable mag, given the the bill's further move from a 2-characteristic to 1-characteristic test), all semiautomatic rifles and handguns with fixed magazines that can accept more than 10 rounds, and all magazines with greater than 10-round capacities ...wouldn't amount to gutting the public's arsenal and significantly hampering the capacity of citizens to take up arms against government tyranny (should the need ever arise), I can't imagine what would.

It's also important to note that the grandfather clause and the hunting and antique exemptions would be subject to review on the basis of their pre-registered status.

That's Feinstein's bill in a nutshell.

Whatever else you *think* you know about me, SAYIT, my rationale is completely in tune with the facts on the ground.

No, it is motivated by a statement you posted by some obscure director of medical services at some obscure hospital.
Get a grip ... the sky isn't falling.

Last edited:
What do you think he was talking about?...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usWSxBUlNhk]SANDY HOOK: It's going to crash on their Head - H Wayne Carver - YouTube[/ame]

And what's up with this guy? Yikes! Kinda strayed from the script a bit. I'm sure his handlers were mortified...

Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax Exposed Fraud Medical Examiner Dr. H. Wayne Carver Actor Staged - YouTube

Nice pieced together piece of crap video that proves nothing.....Coroner seldoms talks to the press before an investigation is completed, Of course he didn't have all the answers yet....

Oh, i'm pretty sure you won't be hearing from that kook anymore. His handlers won't allow him to speak publicly again. In fact, you won't likely be hearing from any of those now-infamous Crisis Actors anymore. They may throw a few of em on their State-run Media Outlets for the 1yr. anniversary. But after that, they'll become ghosts.

QUOTE=SAYIT
No, they are motivated by a statement you posted by some obscure director of medical services at some obscure hospital.
Get a grip ... the sky isn't falling.

What's the diff? That obscure med director does not set national policy and does not make our laws. You, like Cap. need to get a grip on reality. The sky is not falling.

Oh boy, are you really one of those who has absolutely no questions about this...

Or this...

craft+boston+photos+(550+x+550).jpg

Forum List

Back