Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

You are tap dancing around your own words, Cap, and you truncated those words for obvious reasons. You specifically claimed that Sandy Hook was a gov't black op. Now instead of pussy-footin' around, stand behind your words.

The fact that a "black operation" (my words, not your "gov't black op") could lead to legislative action by government officials isn't necessarily an implication intentional government complicity in the planning and/or execution of the operation itself.

Don't try to paint me into a corner, Sayit. You'll fail every time. :)

Yeah, I know you like to play fast and loose with words, Cap, but "... by the time gun confiscations begin in earnest, years of legislation based in no small part on black operations (such as the Sandy Hook massacre)..." is as specific as you have ever been.
"Years of legislation based in no small part on black operations..." clearly refers to our gov't and "...based in no small part on black operations (such as the Sandy Hook massacre)..." exposes what you believe about that tragic day. Your tap-dancing is not only disingenuous, it's downright punkish.

..."Years of legislation based in no small part on black operations..." clearly refers to our gov't [...]

Again, with respect to the "legislation", yes.

With respect to the "black operations" themselves, not necessarily.

...and "...based in no small part on black operations (such as the Sandy Hook massacre)..."exposes what you believe about that tragic day.[...]

That my opinion currently leans heavily toward a black op ...doesn't mean I'm entirely "convinced" that's what happened.

...Your tap-dancing is not only disingenuous, it's downright punkish.

Your apparent refusal to allow for the nuances between direct government complicity and the distinct possibility of manipulation of government officials by external forces ...is a failure on your part, not mine.

..."Years of legislation based in no small part on black operations..." clearly refers to our gov't [...]

Again, with respect to the "legislation", yes.

With respect to the "black operations" themselves, not necessarily.

...and "...based in no small part on black operations (such as the Sandy Hook massacre)..."exposes what you believe about that tragic day.[...]

That my opinion currently leans heavily toward a black op ...doesn't mean I'm entirely "convinced" that's what happened.

...Your tap-dancing is not only disingenuous, it's downright punkish.

Your apparent refusal to allow for the nuances between direct government complicity and the distinct possibility of manipulation of government officials by external forces ...is a failure on your part, not mine.

Your refusal to own your own words is not just a failure on your part but reveals much about your "character."

I'm not afraid to admit that I believe the US government has been infiltrated by (paraphrasing) "the tightly-knit, monolithic and ruthless conspiracy" referred to by Kennedy more than 50 years ago.

That's not contingent on a belief that all or even most of our elected officials are in on it, nor does it imply that those who are corrupt are also privy to all of the clandestine endeavors of their non-governmental comrades in arms.

Oh, and one more thing: your assessment of my character carries less weight with me than a feather on a paper plate on the moon.

Always question Big Brother. Because he lies. That's just what he does. Once you've stopped questioning Big Brother, you've become a Big Brother-Worship Bot. You are no longer capable of independent thought.

Always question Big Brother. Because he lies. That's just what he does. Once you've stopped questioning Big Brother, you've become a Big Brother-Worship Bot. You are no longer capable of independent thought.

There is a difference between questioning and assuming every conspiracy theory is valid or even likely.

Always question. Because Big Brother's first inclination is to always lie. It is what it is.

I don't know about the interviews but my son was doing aid, recovery and repair for four months and the tragedy of the people was very real.

Always question Big Brother. Because he lies. That's just what he does.

But... but... you were caught lying about those guys not having backpacks anymore after the explosion. So you are a liar.

So if we that is what you do (lie) shouldn't we question you? Shouldn't you question yourself? As an admitted liar are you allowed to question yourself or can you just life to yourself so well you don't realize it?

Fool. You don't need to question "Big Brother" because you already know what he's doing. The Government will say whatever it takes to get a quick vote. However, they will not fake events like Sandy Hook. Let me guess, Bush planned 9/11 and that Columbine and Aurora were faked as well?

...Would you expect to find the bodies of the children murdered at Sandy Hook?

Again, yes.

Not even considering the few little tidbits of heavily censored evidence presented officially thus far, I see the *purple van that got away with its costumed occupants intact ...as a solid circumstantial justification for the belief that some number of children and adults were actually murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary School and at the house on Yogananda St. on December 14, 2012.

Some feel the evidence of phony media coverage ('crisis actors', ETC) suggests that the entire event was staged and that no killings actually took place; but in my view, the only thing that might really be proven by such evidence would be the coordinated premeditation between certain media assets and the masterminds behind the whole operation.

*I can't help but wonder: what was the color of the delivery van at Adam's house between 9:30 and 10:00 am?

Forum List

Back