Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

If everything's so simple and cut & dry, why not just release all of the information? Why edit and only release selected information? There shouldn't be any secrecy. The perpetrator of the crime is dead and gone. There won't be a trial of any sort. Why is the Government resisting those who just want the information? People shouldn't have to beg and file for information using the FOIA. If there's truly nothing to hide, they should simply release all of the information. All the editing and careful selection of info being released, just contributes more to people thinking something's not right with this. Once again our Government is being secretive and dishonest. But go figure, right?

the thing thats ironic about this post is that describes the kenendy assassination to a tee.the man who allegedly did it,oswald is dead and gone with no trial of any sort for him,so why not release all the documents pertaining to the assassination? they wont with this guy because just like oswald,he is connected to the CIA.

people that served in the marines with oswald and even some former CIA officials themselves have said oswald worked for the CIA and the navy intelliegnce as well. the same secrecy and supression of informatio that was going on this in going on now. thats why JFK,our last real president not a puppet for the establishment,was killed because he even made a speech saying the word secrecy is repundant that the american people should have access to all government information. NONE of the other presidents since then have ever talked about having a non secrecy government which is why they their lives have all been spared.

the thing thats ironic about this post is that describes the kenendy assassination to a tee.

You've been hanging around your best bud 7forever so long, you're starting to spell like him. You should be doing more to protect your one remaining brain cell.

Whackjob replies "someone farted in here hurr hurr hurr" in 5...4...3...

If everything's so simple and cut & dry, why not just release all of the information? Why edit and only release selected information? There shouldn't be any secrecy. The perpetrator of the crime is dead and gone. There won't be a trial of any sort. Why is the Government resisting those who just want the information? People shouldn't have to beg and file for information using the FOIA. If there's truly nothing to hide, they should simply release all of the information. All the editing and careful selection of info being released, just contributes more to people thinking something's not right with this. Once again our Government is being secretive and dishonest. But go figure, right?

the thing thats ironic about this post is that describes the kenendy assassination to a tee.the man who allegedly did it,oswald is dead and gone with no trial of any sort for him,so why not release all the documents pertaining to the assassination? they wont with this guy because just like oswald,he is connected to the CIA.

people that served in the marines with oswald and even some former CIA officials themselves have said oswald worked for the CIA and the navy intelliegnce as well. the same secrecy and supression of informatio that was going on this in going on now. thats why JFK,our last real president not a puppet for the establishment,was killed because he even made a speech saying the word secrecy is repundant that the american people should have access to all government information. NONE of the other presidents since then have ever talked about having a non secrecy government which is why they their lives have all been spared.

They will never release all the information on Sandy Hook. But why? They've already written the story on it, and the Sheeple have lapped it up. So why secrecy? Answer is, because that's what Big Brother is all about. Secrecy and Lies.

And they [the different edit jobs of various AP sources] don't mean a damned thing........

Say what you will about editorial privilege, but it's easy to see how, intentionally or not, the Chicago Tribune's audio clip in particular promotes a false impression as to the time of arrival of law enforcement on the day of the tragedy.

Speaking in terms of that website's potential to sway public opinion, that does mean a damned thing.

From the audio clip here, the following is a transcript of pieced-together portions from 2 separate calls made by the custodian (specifically from his 1rst and 3rd calls).

Dispatcher: What’s going on down there?
Caller: There’s … I believe there’s shooting at the front – at the front glass. Something’s going on.
D: OK, all right I got I want you to stay on the line with me. Where are you in the school?
C: I’m down the corridor – I’m
D: All right I want you to take cover. Jen – get the sergeant – all right get everybody you can going down there. All right. Let me – let me get some information here. What makes you think that.
C: The front glass is all shot out, it kept, it kept going on.
D: OK –[...snip...]
All right. Do you hear any police officers at this time, Rick?
C: I’m hearing talking. I’m not seeing anybody and I’m hearing talking.
D: OK
C: Like I said, I’m standing in the middle of this corridor. -- CUSTODIAN! CUSTODIAN! – (Background, unknown speaker: Who are you?) CUSTODIAN!
D: All right, tell them you’re on the phone with me.
C: I’m on the phone with dispatch! (background speaker, inaudible) – Victims in the buildings!
D: How many?
C: How many? (background: Two down!) Two down!

Now here's a transcript of the custodian's first call from the clip on the LA Times website (I've highlighted the portion removed from the Chicago Tribune's clip):

Dispatcher: 911. What's the location of your emergency?
Caller: Sandy Hook Elementary School, 12 Dickinson Drive
D: Yeah, I’ve got that. What’s going on down there?
C: There’s … I believe there’s shooting at the front – at the front glass. Something’s going on.
D: OK, all right I got I want you to stay on the line with me. Where are you in the school?
D: All right I want you to take cover. Jen – get the sergeant – all right get everybody you can going down there. All right. Let me – let me get some information here. What makes you think that.
D: OK –
C: It’s still happening!
D: All right, what about the students in the front of the building?
C: They’re – they’re everything’s locked up as far as I know, I’m not in the front
D: All right – you’re in lockdown?
C: They’re in lockdown
D: Did you see anything out the window?
C: No, it’s still going on! I can’t get over there
D: OK, I don’t want you to go over there. I want to know what’s happening with the students, though, along the front corridor – this is in the front parking lot?
C: Yes. I’m not – I’m not in the front, I’m actually down the other part, but I’m close.
D: OK. Do you see anything or hear anything more?
C: I keep hearing shooting – I keep hearing popping.
(dispatch chatter)
D: All right. Now who am I talking with right now?
C: You’re talking with Rick
D: Pardon me? What’s your name?
C: Rich Thorne
D: Rich Storm? All right. Rick, what’s your position with the school?
C: I’m – I’m acting head custodian.
D: All right.
Other dispatcher: What’s the address of the school?
C&D: 12 Dickinson Drive
Other dispatcher: OK
C: Something’s happening
D: OK – (to dispatcher in background) Jen, hang up, I need you to get off that phone
D: All right, Rick? Rick?
C: Yeah
D: All right, what are you hearing now
C: It’s - Now it’s silent
D: OK. All right. Now when you say the school is in lockdown –
C: All doors are locked, kids are in classrooms.
D: OK. So at this time you’re defending in place.
C: Excuse me?
D: OK. At this time, all the rooms are locked.
C: Yes.
D: K. Did you see anything out front before this started?
C: No. And I was out all morning.
D: Where are you in the –
C: OK, the gym teacher told me they saw shadows going past the gym.
D: Just now?
D: All right. Now are they running on the outside or the inside?
C: I would say that was the outside? – There’s still shooting going on! Please!
D: All right – what about injuries at this time?
D: What about injuries at this time?
C: I don’t know of any injuries right now.
(inaudible background)
D: Jen I need you to call the state police
C: There’s still – It’s still going on!

On the Courant's website, we find the other part of the Chicago Tribune's splice job in the transcript of the 3rd call (listed as call 7), and I've highlighted the portion that was used:

Call 6

Dispatcher: 'K, I have that, we have officers on scene.
Caller: Thank you.
D: What’s your name?
C: Rick Thorne.
C: I’m in the building
D: All right, Rick, I gotcha, I’m on the other line. All right. We have officers there.
(background noise, dispatch noise – Newtown 911, what’s the location of your emergency, repeating)
C: Are you talking to me?
D: I am talking to you. Is this Rick?
C: 12 Dickinson Drive, Sandy Hook.
D: All right, Rick, is this you?
C: Yes
D: OK. We’re going back on the line together. Is that by – is that by PD?
C: The firehouse. It’s by the firehouse.
D: Yeah we got, we got, I’m sorry … (background noise, discussions with dispatchers) Well I’m not let - sending them in there yet. Where is she in the school? Don’t worry about where room 1 is. Where is she in the school? - Yes ma’am. At this time it’s unknown to me. We believe there is a shooting going on at that school. It is in lockdown. I don’t have any other information but unfortunately I’m going to have to put you on hold for a moment because I have multiple calls going. All right?
Newtown 911. Rick?
D: OK. Stay on the phone with me.
C: OK.
D: 10-4, it’s dispatcher (?) – yes ma’am, I just spoke with Janet Robinson, I do believe there has been a shooting at the school, we’re in the middle of multiple calls. Yes ma’am.
D: Hi, Rick, are you still with me?
D: All right. What do you see now?
C: I’m standing in the corridor, just watching the corridor.
D: All right, you’re watching your corridor.
D: OK. Um -

Call 7

Dispather: We got a shooting at Sandy Hook School. You’re going to have to talk to the first selectman. I’ve already talked to Janet Robinson and -- Newtown police, dispatcher Newton. Yeah. Very. Uh at this point I would maintain your post in your school. All right? Thank you. – All right. Do you hear any police officers at this time, Rick?
Caller: I’m hearing talking. I’m not seeing anybody and I’m hearing talking.
C: Like I said, I’m standing in the middle of this corridor. -- CUSTODIAN! CUSTODIAN! – (Background, unknown speaker: Who are you?) CUSTODIAN!
C: I’m on the phone with dispatch! (background speaker, inaudible) – Victims in the buildings!

D: Got it. Is it safe?
(background: Did you see anybody firing a gun?)
C: I saw nobody!

Again, and I can't stress this enough, especially in light of the realized potential to mislead the public (as the clip exposed above clearly does), the absence of a direct link to the AP's common source only adds to the appearance of impropriety in the AP's coverage.

And still proves no coverup or Government involvement.......Carry on.....

They will never release all the information on Sandy Hook. But why?

Because only sick ghouls need to know every last detail about how those kindergarteners and first graders died, and how long it took them to die from their injuries.

Because only sick ghouls need to know every last detail about how those kindergarteners and first graders died, and how long it took them to die from their injuries.

Obviously, that's not what most people want to know. But even so, i think the People can handle that. And no one will be forced to view the information. It's a matter of free will choice. There is no reason for withholding information. The case is closed. The perpetrator is dead and gone. There will be no trials. So just release every file in existence. There is no justifiable reason for secrecy. Period, end of story.

There is no justifiable reason that you need the files released. All that needs them are the victims and those involved. Not a busy body tin foil hat dork.

And they [the different edit jobs of various AP sources] don't mean a damned thing........

Say what you will about editorial privilege, but it's easy to see how, intentionally or not, the Chicago Tribune's audio clip in particular promotes a false impression as to the time of arrival of law enforcement on the day of the tragedy.

Speaking in terms of that website's potential to sway public opinion, that does mean a damned thing.

From the audio clip here, the following is a transcript of pieced-together portions from 2 separate calls made by the custodian (specifically from his 1rst and 3rd calls).

Dispatcher: What’s going on down there?
Caller: There’s … I believe there’s shooting at the front – at the front glass. Something’s going on.
D: OK –[...snip...]
All right. Do you hear any police officers at this time, Rick?
C: I’m hearing talking. I’m not seeing anybody and I’m hearing talking.

Now here's a transcript of the custodian's first call from the clip on the LA Times website (I've highlighted the portion removed from the Chicago Tribune's clip):

Dispatcher: 911. What's the location of your emergency?
Caller: Sandy Hook Elementary School, 12 Dickinson Drive
D: Yeah, I’ve got that. What’s going on down there?
C: There’s … I believe there’s shooting at the front – at the front glass. Something’s going on.
D: OK –
C: It’s still happening!
D: All right, what about the students in the front of the building?
C: They’re – they’re everything’s locked up as far as I know, I’m not in the front
D: All right – you’re in lockdown?
C: They’re in lockdown
D: Did you see anything out the window?
C: No, it’s still going on! I can’t get over there
D: OK, I don’t want you to go over there. I want to know what’s happening with the students, though, along the front corridor – this is in the front parking lot?
C: Yes. I’m not – I’m not in the front, I’m actually down the other part, but I’m close.
D: OK. Do you see anything or hear anything more?
C: I keep hearing shooting – I keep hearing popping.
(dispatch chatter)
D: All right. Now who am I talking with right now?
C: You’re talking with Rick
D: Pardon me? What’s your name?
C: Rich Thorne
D: Rich Storm? All right. Rick, what’s your position with the school?
C: I’m – I’m acting head custodian.
D: All right.
Other dispatcher: What’s the address of the school?
C&D: 12 Dickinson Drive
Other dispatcher: OK
C: Something’s happening
D: OK – (to dispatcher in background) Jen, hang up, I need you to get off that phone
D: All right, Rick? Rick?
C: Yeah
D: All right, what are you hearing now
C: It’s - Now it’s silent
D: OK. All right. Now when you say the school is in lockdown –
C: All doors are locked, kids are in classrooms.
D: OK. So at this time you’re defending in place.
D: OK. At this time, all the rooms are locked.
D: K. Did you see anything out front before this started?
C: No. And I was out all morning.
D: Where are you in the –
C: OK, the gym teacher told me they saw shadows going past the gym.
D: Just now?
D: All right. Now are they running on the outside or the inside?
C: I would say that was the outside? – There’s still shooting going on! Please!
D: All right – what about injuries at this time?
D: What about injuries at this time?
C: I don’t know of any injuries right now.
(inaudible background)
D: Jen I need you to call the state police
C: There’s still – It’s still going on!

On the Courant's website, we find the other part of the Chicago Tribune's splice job in the transcript of the 3rd call (listed as call 7), and I've highlighted the portion that was used:

Call 6

Dispatcher: 'K, I have that, we have officers on scene.
Caller: Thank you.
D: What’s your name?
C: Rick Thorne.
C: I’m in the building
D: All right, Rick, I gotcha, I’m on the other line. All right. We have officers there.
(background noise, dispatch noise – Newtown 911, what’s the location of your emergency, repeating)
C: Are you talking to me?
D: I am talking to you. Is this Rick?
C: 12 Dickinson Drive, Sandy Hook.
D: All right, Rick, is this you?
D: OK. We’re going back on the line together. Is that by – is that by PD?
C: The firehouse. It’s by the firehouse.
D: Yeah we got, we got, I’m sorry … (background noise, discussions with dispatchers) Well I’m not let - sending them in there yet. Where is she in the school? Don’t worry about where room 1 is. Where is she in the school? - Yes ma’am. At this time it’s unknown to me. We believe there is a shooting going on at that school. It is in lockdown. I don’t have any other information but unfortunately I’m going to have to put you on hold for a moment because I have multiple calls going. All right?
Newtown 911. Rick?
D: OK. Stay on the phone with me.
C: OK.
D: 10-4, it’s dispatcher (?) – yes ma’am, I just spoke with Janet Robinson, I do believe there has been a shooting at the school, we’re in the middle of multiple calls. Yes ma’am.
D: Hi, Rick, are you still with me?
D: All right. What do you see now?
C: I’m standing in the corridor, just watching the corridor.
D: All right, you’re watching your corridor.
D: OK. Um -

Call 7

Dispather: We got a shooting at Sandy Hook School. You’re going to have to talk to the first selectman. I’ve already talked to Janet Robinson and -- Newtown police, dispatcher Newton. Yeah. Very. Uh at this point I would maintain your post in your school. All right? Thank you. – All right. Do you hear any police officers at this time, Rick?
Caller: I’m hearing talking. I’m not seeing anybody and I’m hearing talking.

D: Got it. Is it safe?
(background: Did you see anybody firing a gun?)
C: I saw nobody!

Again, and I can't stress this enough, especially in light of the realized potential to mislead the public (as the clip exposed above clearly does), the absence of a direct link to the AP's common source only adds to the appearance of impropriety in the AP's coverage.
bahahaha!

Last edited:
as always you're either too thick to understand why the people of newtown not the government want some parts to stay private or your a fucking sociopath ...
I'm betting it's the latter...

Sandy Hook Hoax Theories Explained: Why Newtown 'Truther' Arguments Don't Hold Up

I'm not sure what he was talking about. I admit that. What do you think he was talking about? You're not even the least bit curious?
he was taking about the murder of all those kid might effect the people of new town the parents most of all....
I understand that's a tough concept for you, living in the fantasy zone.
one more thing shithead, that statement is taken out of context....making it meaningless.

Well, at least you're beginning to think. I gotta give ya credit for that. It's progress. I can't really agree with your assessment of his statement though. However, i do admit i'm not sure what he meant.
pauile don't be on my side...
I think it's hilarious when you talk about thinking as it's something you only wish you could do.

Last edited:

off topic.

Obviously, that's not what most people want to know. But even so, i think the People can handle that. And no one will be forced to view the information. It's a matter of free will choice. There is no reason for withholding information. The case is closed. The perpetrator is dead and gone. There will be no trials. So just release every file in existence. There is no justifiable reason for secrecy. Period, end of story.
this sounds like paulie's run out of death porn and shit fetish videos.

Can you please provide the link showing who those men were. I haven't seen any reports stating who they were.
Can you please explain why you lied to attempt to mislead the forum by stating they no longer had the backpacks after the explosion?

This has been asked at least 5x, why do you keep ignoring it?

Again = you tell me why you lied about them, I'll explain who they are. Deal?

And i find it pretty shocking and disappointing that you're not even the least bit curious about what the loony Coroner meant
You are very easily shocked then.

You need to start being more curious. Always question your Government. Because it lies to you on a daily basis.
1. You are confusing "curious" with "obsessively paranoid"
2. Should you really be throwing stones at liars in your giant glass house?

Can you please provide the link showing who those men were. I haven't seen any reports stating who they were.
Can you please explain why you lied to attempt to mislead the forum by stating they no longer had the backpacks after the explosion?

And i find it pretty shocking and disappointing that you're not even the least bit curious about what the loony Coroner meant

You need to start being more curious. Always question your Government. Because it lies to you on a daily basis.

Save your fire and brimstone condemnation for those who truly deserve it...Your Government. Don't waste it on me. I'm insignificant. I'm not your problem.

Last edited:

Save your fire and brimstone condemnation for those who truly deserve it...Your Government. Don't waste it on me. I'm insignificant. I'm not your problem.

Finally a smidgeon of truth. There may yet be some hope for you.

Ill admit, I have not reviewed the 120 plus pages of this thread, but I'm sure this was addressed when the comments about actors appears. Regardless, this is one strange statement
-Geaux

[youtube]wEfn065PkCQ[/youtube]

Ill admit, I have not reviewed the 120 plus pages of this thread, but I'm sure this was addressed when the comments about actors appears. Regardless, this is one strange statement
-Geaux

[youtube]wEfn065PkCQ[/youtube]

Yes, the issue of 'Crisis Actors' is both frightening and fascinating. How many other high profile 'Tragedies' has Big Brother employed them? I bet if you go back and re-examine some past events, you'll notice similar suspect 'Grievers.'

Last edited:

And that Link proving who these guys are? Still waiting.

vb5176c1ac.png

Tamerlan-Dzhokhar-and-Military-Man.png

vb5176c1ac.png

Seals???- There is an image somewhere where you can see the pouncer logo

-Geaux

vb5176c1ac.png

Seals???- There is an image somewhere where you can see the pouncer logo

-Geaux

Yeah, i think it's obvious they work for the Government in some capacity. But what's going on with their large backpacks?

Forum List

Back