Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

And that Link proving who these guys are? Still waiting.
And the explanation as to why you lied about them no longer having backpacks after the explosion?

Still waiting.

It is fascinating you are so comfortable ranting about government lying to further an agenda, when you were caught in this very thread doing exactly the same thing.

So why did you lie about your picture paulitician?

Still waiting.

While definitely not the AP's primary source, Jeff Bustraan, of the CT Post.com, has provided the most complete compilation of the audio clips I've been able to find online.

Call 1
Call 2
Call 3
Call 4
Call 5
Call 6
Call 7

At 1:55 in call 3: "There's a rumor it's fake?"

Also listen closely to the conversation between the Newtown and State PD emergency dispatchers in call 5 (starting at 5:09). It's garbled but potentially interesting.

At 1:55 in call 3: "There's a rumor it's fake?"
So what exactly does this mean to you? I'm trying to figure out why someone in the background saying this is being used by you as evidence the federal government set up a fake massacre.

Are you thinking someone in the local police department's dispatch center heard some information that the feds had set up a fake massacre? Where do you think she heard that? Why did she wait until this point to shout that out?

Would you think it possible that is a reasonable rumor to happen despite it being real?

So what exactly does this mean to you? I'm trying to figure out why someone in the background saying this is being used by you as evidence the federal government set up a fake massacre. ...

I'm not offering it as evidence of "the federal government['s]" direct involvement, nor am I suggesting it's an indication that the massacre didn't happen.

...Are you thinking someone in the local police department's dispatch center heard some information that the feds had set up a fake massacre? ...

No, I think it's a possible indication of confusion due to an ongoing active shooter drill.

Confusion-fomenting drills coinciding with real life events have become very troubling staples in national tragedies since 9/11.

Would you think it possible that is a reasonable rumor to happen despite it being real?

I think it's far more likely that the rumor had its basis in a drill that took place concurrently with the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary.

There's a small body of evidence beyond the 911 audio that supports this possibility.

And the explanation as to why you lied about them no longer having backpacks after the explosion?

Still waiting.

It is fascinating you are so comfortable ranting about government lying to further an agenda, when you were caught in this very thread doing exactly the same thing.

Still waiting.

Oh, so no link. Gotcha.

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

Oh, so no link. Gotcha.
They became unimportant as soon as it was showed that you lied about them to make them into something..... Carry on........

Here is where most conspiracy theorists fail the honesty test.

First, they question the official stories.

Good, that's a good thing.

Then, they may find a thing or two that seems to contradict the official story. They cling to it tightly.

The dishonesty lies in the fact that they do not take that SECOND piece of knowledge under scrutiny. They never double check if the conspiracy route may be bullshit.

They are the sheep calling everyone else sheep. They believe the alternative media like good little sheople with asking questions or verifying.

That is not even handed investigation, it is abject dishonesty. It is a lie by omission.

The two guys have been explained. If you need a link, you're either too retarded to use google, or you did NOT do your due diligence to investigate.

Or - you know and are being dishonest about it.

So we have:

*Computer skills are inept
*Facetious liar who did not really investigate

The men were deployed as a matter of standard procedure at events like this as a part of our Country's counter terrorism program.

Even ALEX JONES' own site dismisses the mystery about the two khaki'd men.

But here we have an inept knuckle dragger still wondering about them because he's a lying sack of shit with zero credibility.

Last edited:

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

Oh, so no link. Gotcha.
They became unimportant as soon as it was showed that you lied about them to make them into something..... Carry on........

So no questions at all about these guys and their large backpacks? Wow, astounding. Man, no wonder Big Brother feels he can do whatever he wants. He knows his sheep so well.

532883_299571180174463_541692737_n.jpg

zWJX6IH.jpg

Comparison+Of+Alleged+Suspect+To+Black+Op+Mercanaries.jpg

Last edited:
So what exactly does this mean to you? I'm trying to figure out why someone in the background saying this is being used by you as evidence the federal government set up a fake massacre. ...

I'm not offering it as evidence of "the federal government['s]" direct involvement, nor am I suggesting it's an indication that the massacre didn't happen.

...Are you thinking someone in the local police department's dispatch center heard some information that the feds had set up a fake massacre? ...

No, I think it's a possible indication of confusion due to an ongoing active shooter drill.

Confusion-fomenting drills coinciding with real life events have become very troubling staples in national tragedies since 9/11.

I think it's far more likely that the rumor had its basis in a drill that took place concurrently with the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary.

There's a small body of evidence beyond the 911 audio that supports this possibility.
yes dear!

the more of Paulie's stuff I read, the more I'm convinced he's got some sort of Tourette's syndrome..that through no fault of his own compels him to yammer the same bullshit over and over again!

the more of Paulie's stuff I read, the more I'm convinced he's got some sort of Tourette's syndrome..that through no fault of his own compels him to yammer the same bullshit over and over again!

He continues to post the same cropped picture of the two men with backpacks, long after he was literally shown the big picture which proves the photo was taken AFTER the explosions.

One more time for Paulie: The photo was taken AFTER the explosions.

he used to go under the handle libocalypsenow and got made fun of so much for repeating the same lines over and over and over that he asked for a user handle change.

that's a true story

Heh poor Paulitician knows he's stuck. Everyone in this thread knows he lied about those backpacks, so now he's just like a 6 year old with his eyes shut and fingers plugging his ears stating the same thing over and over again.

Paulitician... everyone knows you lied, and everyone thinks it is pretty funny watching try to pretend you didn't get caught.

Seriously funny shit.

Forum List

Back