Sandy Hook - The Documentary [Video]...

Vote for who you want. I won't tell you who to vote for. But it's the Neocon assholes who have destroyed the Republican Party. And it's people like Rand Paul who will bring it back. Time for the Old-Guard to go. Their time has passed.

The difference between Neo-cons and Libertarian whacks is that you can reason with a Neo-Con.

Matter of opinion i guess.

Vote for who you want. I won't tell you who to vote for. But it's the Neocon assholes who have destroyed the Republican Party. And it's people like Rand Paul who will bring it back. Time for the Old-Guard to go. Their time has passed.

The difference between Neo-cons and Libertarian whacks is that you can reason with a Neo-Con.

Not really.

Neo-Cons have run the government. Not well, mind you, but they were reasonable.

Libertarian whacks seem to think that terrorists have a right to due process when they are sitting in Jihadist camps thinking up ways to Kill Americans.

Not really.

Neo-Cons have run the government. Not well, mind you, but they were reasonable.

Libertarian whacks seem to think that terrorists have a right to due process when they are sitting in Jihadist camps thinking up ways to Kill Americans.

Nothing you said, proves Libertarians aren't reasonable. Libertarians are real Conservatives, and they'll revive the dying Republican Party. Your 'reasonable' Neocons are finished. You'll just have to deal with that.

how reasonable is it to LIE about the deaths of children in Sandyhook you ghoul?

Hah hah, do you honestly think the average poster surfing thru these forums is going to stop and spend 3 hours watching your little youtube video?

Actually nevermind, you probably don't see that as an unusual.

Folks don't necessarily have to watch the YouTube Documentary through any forum. Not if you have internet stream running through your Blu-Ray or any device hooked up to your television. The op just provided a link to the channel to watch if interested.

Hah hah, do you honestly think the average poster surfing thru these forums is going to stop and spend 3 hours watching your little youtube video?

Actually nevermind, you probably don't see that as an unusual.

Folks don't necessarily have to watch the YouTube Documentary through any forum. Not if you have internet stream running through your Blu-Ray or any device hooked up to your television. The op just provided a link to the channel to watch if interested.

Yeah, they stay here so they can stalk and hurl their high-horse insults at me. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves or something. They don't want to ask questions or seek truth. It's actually very sad. I just present information. I will always question the Government/Media Complex. Because they lie. And it's as simple as that. Thanks.

Forum List

Back