Sarah Palin, trying to protect America

Aw, come on guys, somebody went and started a Palin thread and the liberals panties are all knotted up, they're drooling and their carers are racing after bibs in a vain attempt to save the carpets.

Aw, come on guys, somebody went and started a Palin thread and the liberals panties are all knotted up, they're drooling and their carers are racing after bibs in a vain attempt to save the carpets.

Actually, the more support Palin gets from the GOP and the Right the better. She definitely should go for that 2016 nomination.

^^ yep. I for one encourage Palin to run. I pray that the GOP nominates her. But, not even the wingnuts that have taken over the GOP are THAT stupid. Everybody knows she doesn't stand a chance. Not even Palin herself is that delusional. She's just playing people like the OP for the chumps that they are. She's cashing in on them and they don't even realize it :lol:

Everywhere there are posts from Sarah Palin. Warning America of potential losses of our constitutional rights. Warnings of economic down turns, Job losses. Why is she the only on out there trying to protect us?

Why are liberals out to protect America with gun control laws as opposed to people protecting themselves?

You tell me.

after reading 64 posts, i have come to the conclusion that liberals ARE the most disingenuous posters and liars on this continent !! :up: .. . :clap2:

why do liarberals hate patriotic Americans ?

is it they hate America also ?

from a liarberals POV..,

Palin= liar

Hitlery = verity

Warnings to us are useless no matter who they come from, when you have such brilliant political citizens such as this...

Glen Rise ex girlfriend & Alaskan half term Governor .

we are doomed to be devoured by our own government... they put a man like Obama as President should be your first clue..too many low information, non thinking sheep in our society

Last edited:
Everywhere there are posts from Sarah Palin. Warning America of potential losses of our constitutional rights. Warnings of economic down turns, Job losses. Why is she the only on out there trying to protect us?

Simple................she's the one still listening to the Breitbart idiots, as well as one of those who are hoping that the GOP can bring down Obama.

Sorry...................but the ones who will bring down Obama are the same ones who tend to see how the words are put together. Sorry, but Breitbart is no longer around, nor are his idiot wordsmiths that tried to put forth his bigoted world view.

Obama is still here, Breitbart is not.

I'd really trust Obama over Breitbart, and I'd trust MSNBC over FAUX Nooze any day.

At least.................when MSNBC reports bullshit, they say where it came from. FAUX Nooze says that it's the gospel.

Simple................she's the one still listening to the Breitbart idiots, as well as one of those who are hoping that the GOP can bring down Obama.

Sorry...................but the ones who will bring down Obama are the same ones who tend to see how the words are put together. Sorry, but Breitbart is no longer around, nor are his idiot wordsmiths that tried to put forth his bigoted world view.

Obama is still here, Breitbart is not.

I'd really trust Obama over Breitbart, and I'd trust MSNBC over FAUX Nooze any day.

At least.................when MSNBC reports bullshit, they say where it came from. FAUX Nooze says that it's the gospel.

well whoopee
you can worship at Obama's feet, no one cares

Sarah Palin is a MORON who cost America BILLIONS of dollars that could have been saved in Medicare costs...her ignorant twisting of advanced directives in 'death panels' is CRIMINAL.

wow, that's a new lie, stretch...only the left Obot cult members can come up with something so stupid

Last edited:
Really? How many millions has Palin cost the U.S. Government Taxpayers?

I'm guessing that she's cost the taxpayer's more than she's managed to raise.

Palin for President in 2016? Please..............don't make me laugh, because there is no way that the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is going to run.

I challenge anyone.......................if you can find a reason for Sarah Palin (the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil), to run for the office of President, send me a dollar, as well as the reason that you think she could win.

I'll pay back every dollar with 10 bucks if she does somehow manage to win the Presidency.

However......................I don't think she will, and as well would require you to know that each dollar you send is going to have a good home in my pocket.

after reading 64 posts, i have come to the conclusion that liberals ARE the most disingenuous posters and liars on this continent !! :up: .. . :clap2:

why do liarberals hate patriotic Americans ?

is it they hate America also ?

from a liarberals POV..,

Palin= liar

Hitlery = verity

Palin is a liar, or obtuse. Her 'death panels' lie is costing Americans BILLIONS of dollars.

Sarah Palin is a MORON who cost America BILLIONS of dollars that could have been saved in Medicare costs...her ignorant twisting of advanced directives in 'death panels' is CRIMINAL.

wow, that's a new lie, stretch...only the left Obot cult members can come up with something so stupid

Here's what you need to do Steph...go find someone with an adult brain (certainly not in your dwelling), and have them read and explain this to you....

Post 58-http://www.usmessageboard.com/8667770-post58.html

Another falsehood. Palin never advocated secession. A governor before Palin was with the Alaska Independent Party elected by the people of that state. Like Palin, he never advocated secession either.

Hold your horses there, cowboy. Why would Palin say she supported them?

And if Hickel didn't advocate secession, why was he a member of the AIP, whose platform states their goal clearly:

To seek the complete repatriation of the public lands, held by the federal government, to the state and people of Alaska in conformance with Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17, of the federal constitution.

and if Palin didn't support them, why did she speak before them and, well...support them?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwvPNXYrIyI]Sarah Palin and the Alaska Independence Party. Palin addresses AIP convention - YouTube[/ame]

While we're at it, didn't Todd Palin belong to the party for five years?

Here's what you need to do Steph...go find someone with an adult brain (certainly not in your dwelling), and have them read and explain this to you....

lol, what would any of you know about "adult brains" ? just look at any of your post in a thread about Sarah Palin
typical childish left...Everyone is stupid and ignorant but you liberals and those high and mighty elected idiots in the Democrat party...we know the song and dance and it's So boring

Last edited:

lol, what would any of you know about "adult brains" ? just look at any of your post in a thread about Sarah Palin
typical childish left...Everyone is stupid and ignorant but you liberals and those high and mighty elected idiots in the Democrat party...we know the song and dance and it's So boring

Hey Steph, PLEASE explain to me how how a compassionate, family-friendly measure — a measure that ultimately respects individual rights — could be twisted so grossly into the erroneous phrase “death panels”?

What is advance directives?

It’s a simple concept: An individual, with the help of family, should have the ultimate say in the type of end-of-life care the individual receives. The best way to do that is through a careful consultation, with family and physician, before there is a health crisis — while the individual is still capable of having a rational voice in the decision.

Too often, those decisions are made when it’s too late for the individual to make the decisions. Instead, grieving family members are left to make the decision — and at times it’s nothing more than a guess.

Would the individual want extraordinary measures taken when the end is near? Why wouldn’t we trust the individual — in advance and when thinking clearly — to make that decision?

For those who crusade for the rights of the individual, here’s the question: Why are you so opposed to the individual being able to set down on paper, with help from family and physician, the standards and wishes for end-of-life care?

She is a person of low intelligence and low character, a vindictive twit.

Pay her no mind.

Snorting Cocaine and cheating on spouse, Democrats should have no problem with that. I am curious as to why a Democrat or Liberal would mention her having a relationship with Glenn Rice? That was during her single days. Should it be mentioned in the same context of snorting cocaine or cheating on her husband? To think Liberals are the ones of tolerance, acceptance, HA!

Forum List

Back