Saudi Arabia open to trading in currencies besides the dollar.

Ok let the dollar crash and we turn into a third world shithole. Just as the democrats want.

So, you do honestly think that America can only succeed by forcing other to use our currency.

Wow, what little faith you have in your home country.

How it it all those other peer nations of ours are able to survive without forcing other to use their currency?

So, you do honestly think that America can only succeed by forcing other to use our currency.

Wow, what little faith you have in your home country.

How it it all those other peer nations of ours are able to survive without forcing other to use their currency?
I have absolutely no faith in our government anymore. They are corrupt and we the people are screwed if we don't get rid of them.

We have the most honest government in the world
Lol, you shit your pants when Trump has classified documents, but could careless when biden has them even he isn't suppose to have them at all. You proved yourself dishonest with by that itself. So you have no credibility.

I have absolutely no faith in our government anymore. They are corrupt and we the people are screwed if we don't get rid of them.

And in 2024 you will vote for the same old people and party.

Lol, you shit your pants when Trump has classified documents, but could careless when biden has them even he isn't suppose to have them at all. You proved yourself dishonest with by that itself. So you have no credibility.
I think Biden should be investigated the same as Trump

I've posted on this before and I was told it was never going to happen but here we go another step.

Pakistan will trade with Russia using the Chinese currency and the dominos will continue to fall.

All because we feel war is the answer to get people to bend to our will as opposed to commerce. As the article notes, it's not an easy conversion but it's on it's way. We will have no choice in addressing our debt and it's not going to be pretty.

Saudi Arabia just said they are now 'open' to the idea of trading in currencies besides the US dollar — does this spell doom for the greenback? 3 reasons not to worry
Glad Biden is increasing our standing in the world.

I just made a statement. Biden said he was going to help our standing in the world and now we may lose the dollar under his watch.

It won't be under his watch but this has been in the works for years because of our long term policies. Yes, Biden continues them.

It won't be under his watch but this has been in the works for years because of our long term policies. Yes, Biden continues them.
Again, I said Biden said he was going to increase our standing in the world and we may lose the dollar. Guess he didn't do what he said he would do.

After the debacle of Trump, we had nowhere else to go but up
Up? Have you not read the thread? Biden said he was going to increase our standing in the world and we may lose the dollar. What happened to Biden increasing our standing in the world? Did he lie, or did he just not deliver on his promise?

Forum List

Back