Saudis threatens US over 9/11 bill in Congress.

How the fuck were the filthy, inbred, ugly middle east pieces of shit, and that goes for all entities in the middle east, how were these terrorist turds allowed to buy anything that might have an impact on the US economy? Meanwhile the lying bastards in Congress wanted to risk polluting the US with a dangerous oil pipeline in the heartland to allegedly free us from middle east scum? What a crock of bullshit.

How the fuck were the filthy, inbred, ugly middle east pieces of shit, and that goes for all entities in the middle east, how were these terrorist turds allowed to buy anything that might have an impact on the US economy? Meanwhile the lying bastards in Congress wanted to risk polluting the US with a dangerous oil pipeline in the heartland to allegedly free us from middle east scum? What a crock of bullshit.

translation please

You have been listening to too many
Trump speeches about a wall. This is a free country.

sheeesh a whole gaggle of disgruntled old men who wrote books in REVENGE of the failure of their lives

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/w...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

I say, release the 28 pages in the report. Let the legal system deal with the matter. The bill is a danger to our immunity in other nations. What do you think?
"Former U.S. Senator Bob Graham says greater awareness of Saudi Arabia as 'essentially a co-conspirator in 9/11...would change the way in which, particularly in the current milieu of events in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia is being viewed' by the U.S. public.
Investigating the Saudi Government's 9/11 Connection and the Path to Disillusionment - Sen. Graham on Reality Asserts Itself pt 1
"Saudi Arabia, an historic ally of the U.S., had put significant pressure on the Obama administration in recent months to militarily intervene in Syria, and had also attempted to derail recent U.S.-Iran rapprochement."
I wonder if this issue will rear its head between now and November?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/w...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

I say, release the 28 pages in the report. Let the legal system deal with the matter. The bill is a danger to our immunity in other nations. What do you think?
"Former U.S. Senator Bob Graham says greater awareness of Saudi Arabia as 'essentially a co-conspirator in 9/11...would change the way in which, particularly in the current milieu of events in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia is being viewed' by the U.S. public.
Investigating the Saudi Government's 9/11 Connection and the Path to Disillusionment - Sen. Graham on Reality Asserts Itself pt 1
"Saudi Arabia, an historic ally of the U.S., had put significant pressure on the Obama administration in recent months to militarily intervene in Syria, and had also attempted to derail recent U.S.-Iran rapprochement."
I wonder if this issue will rear its head between now and November?

wake up folks-----the sunnis (Saudi arabia) and the Shiites (iran) have been at its other's throats for about 1400 years because muhummad's son-in-law died
in a battle -----ie ---it is a BLOOD FEUD over WHO GETS THE THRONE----
that started just before muhummad's stinking carcass had cooled The sunnis ended up OWNING the black rock--------which makes them really quite a power because muhummad once kissed that lump of petrified turd ------the Shiites WANT
it

I have zero respect for Saudi Arabia, but one thing about the Saudis, they aren't like Obama, who's all talk no action. When the Saudis issue a warning, they're usually ready to back it up, if they are not heeded. The US has to ask, is our economy ready for 6 to $7 (or more) in gas prices? If not then these are events that occured 16 years ago and the region and the Saudis especially have changed dramatically since 16 years ago. Today the Saudis are probably our strongest, most influential, and vital Arab Muslim ally in a totally unstable region. Plus they have the most influence on whether world's oil prices go up or down. It's best to leave it alone. It's not going to do ANYBODY any good at this point to piss them off and further destabilize an ally.

the Saudis are the best of a very bad lot. (yes-----I have some ancestral background in England)

wake up folks-----the sunnis (Saudi arabia) and the Shiites (iran) have been at its other's throats for about 1400 years because muhummad's son-in-law died
"Saudi Arabia, an historic ally of the U.S., had put significant pressure on the Obama administration in recent months to militarily intervene in Syria, and had also attempted to derail recent U.S.-Iran rapprochement.

"Senator Graham co-chaired the Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11 that investigated intelligence failures leading up to 9/11. The inquiry’s final report included a 28-page chapter describing the Saudi connection to 9/11, but it was completely redacted by U.S. intelligence agencies.

“'I was stunned that the intelligence community would feel that it was a threat to national security for the American people to know who had made 9/11 financially possible,' said Senator Graham. 'And I am sad to report that today, some 12 years after we submitted our report, that those 28 pages continue to be withheld from the public.'

"The investigation into 9/11 intelligence failures and the subsequent cover-up of Saudi involvement by the Bush administration led Senator Graham to question his life-long reverence of presidential authority."

"Saudi Arabia, an historic ally of the U.S., had put significant pressure on the Obama administration in recent months to militarily intervene in Syria, and had also attempted to derail recent U.S.-Iran rapprochement.

"Senator Graham co-chaired the Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11 that investigated intelligence failures leading up to 9/11. The inquiry’s final report included a 28-page chapter describing the Saudi connection to 9/11, but it was completely redacted by U.S. intelligence agencies.

“'I was stunned that the intelligence community would feel that it was a threat to national security for the American people to know who had made 9/11 financially possible,' said Senator Graham. 'And I am sad to report that today, some 12 years after we submitted our report, that those 28 pages continue to be withheld from the public.'

"The investigation into 9/11 intelligence failures and the subsequent cover-up of Saudi involvement by the Bush administration led Senator Graham to question his life-long reverence of presidential authority."

a constipated elderly man seeking revenge for this failed and miserable life

Imagine the lawsuits IRAQ could bring against us if there was no immunity. The pages of the report will be scathing but not nearly the whole truth. I believe a massive U.S. airstrike on Riyadh is in order...tooth for a tooth.

"GRAHAM: Their active role, and how our perspective role on that active role would be different if there was an acceptance of the fact that Saudi Arabia was essentially a co-conspirator in 9/11, how much that would change the way in which, particularly in the current milieu of events in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia is being viewed."

Lefties keep telling us it wasn't Saddam, it was the Saudis who were responsible for 9-11 and now the Hussein administration apparently apologizes for the misunderstanding. The Saudis claim they will sell off what, American assets? How did they get American assets? While president Hussein was dilly dallying around with a failed solar energy and freaking wind energy policy and promised to "wean America off oil" , it was oil all along. The only reason Barry Hussein kisses the ass of the Saudi princes is because of oil.

"GRAHAM: Their active role, and how our perspective role on that active role would be different if there was an acceptance of the fact that Saudi Arabia was essentially a co-conspirator in 9/11, how much that would change the way in which, particularly in the current milieu of events in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia is being viewed."

buncha BS-----no doubt people in Saudi arabia fund terrorism-----but if the president puts a dime in the cup of a beggar and the beggar uses it to buy heroin----that DOES NOT MAKE THE PRESIDENT guilty of supporting the drug trade. If the beggar says-----" I NEED A SNORT---GIVE ME TEN BUCKS"---and the president
takes money out of his own pocket----he is STILL NOT THE USA SUPPORTING
DRUG TRADE---------he is just a private person supporting snorters. I do not believe that it is the POLICY of the Saudi arabia to SUPPORT AL QUEIDA-----just lots of Saudis DO---and they do it with the OIL money that being whomever they are GIVES them access in Saudi arabia

Imagine the lawsuits IRAQ could bring against us if there was no immunity. The pages of the report will be scathing but not nearly the whole truth. I believe a massive U.S. airstrike on Riyadh is in order...tooth for a tooth.

You sound like a Trump foreign policy. Advisor.....

buncha BS-----no doubt people in Saudi arabia fund terrorism-----but if the president puts a dime in the cup of a beggar and the beggar uses it to buy heroin----that DOES NOT MAKE THE PRESIDENT guilty of supporting the drug trade. If the beggar says-----" I NEED A SNORT---GIVE ME TEN BUCKS"---and the president
"GRAHAM: There were 28 pages in the final report, out of over 800 total, which were totally censored from--that were one to the end of that chapter. That was the chapter that largely dealt with the financing of 9/11, who paid for these very complex and in many instances expensive activities that were the predicate for 9/11.

"I was stunned that the intelligence community would feel that it was a threat to national security for the American people to know who had made 9/11 financially possible.

"And I am sad to report that today, some 12 years after we submitted our report, that those 28 pages continue to be withheld from the public."

"GRAHAM: There were 28 pages in the final report, out of over 800 total, which were totally censored from--that were one to the end of that chapter. That was the chapter that largely dealt with the financing of 9/11, who paid for these very complex and in many instances expensive activities that were the predicate for 9/11.

"I was stunned that the intelligence community would feel that it was a threat to national security for the American people to know who had made 9/11 financially possible.

"And I am sad to report that today, some 12 years after we submitted our report, that those 28 pages continue to be withheld from the public."

Lots of what my work includes confidential information-------you have no
right to it ----but it has nothing to do with politics (unless my patient was a politician). There are all kinds of reasons why information is "confidential"------
if you "confess" to a priest----the information is CONFIDENTIAL

Huh? How were these terrorists "allowed" to buy anything that might have an impact on the US economy?

If we said they were not allowed.... would they care? I'm confused by this. How are Americans "allowed" to buy all these drugs that ruin their lives, and destroy their families, and cost society billions in health care and rehab, and pycho-wards? Why don't we make drugs illegal. Oh wait.... we have... and it doesn't stop them.

If we can't prevent an under age high school student from buying pot, buying beer, and buy smokes.... how the heck do you think we can stop some terrorists a million miles away from getting anything they have the money to buy?

Look at Israel and Gaza. They have had a blockade for a decade now. Even with the blockade, they are able to buy weapons and rockets. Even now, the last shooting of a woman police officer by Gaza terrorists, was done with a gun made from spare parts and a water pipe for a barrel. And you think we can just "prevent them from buying stuff"?

And what's with this "dangerous oil pipeline" business? You think it's super safe to have millions of gallons of oil shipped by train car, which can explode?

You do realize that there are THOUSANDS of gas and oil pipelines that criss-cross the entire country..... RIght?? You do know that, right?

AC1008.png

They are all over the place. The reason the Keystone Pipeline is even an issue, is because it will cross multiple countries, and not just states.

But there is nothing super duper special, or significantly more dangerous about this one oil pipe you are blathering on about, over the THOUSANDS of other pipelines that already exist, and have been operating fairly safely for DECADES.

Forum List

Back