Save America Rally!

Or until every idiot he is currently conning into donating runs out of money. :auiqs.jpg:
You can't stop him. I know it makes you cry, but you can't stop him. And you can't wash him out of your mind, no matter how much mental bleach you pour in there.

It's funny. I like it. You losers are endless entertainment. Keep it up. What you got for us now, loser?

1/3 of the nation is thugs, goons , criminals, drug addicts, bums and the homeless

Actually, when you add the election fraudsters to that, it's a little under 1/2 of the country. They claim to be 81 million strong, but they're just one million people who voted 81 times.

The left-wing lunatic fringe Democrats will always be a minority in this country, no matter how much they cheat at elections.

I mean seriously.. what President that got cheated in winning his 2nd term can still remain this popular? In fact more popular than the Corrupt Joe and his snake Kamala.

I mean seriously.. what President that got cheated in winning his 2nd term can still remain this popular? In fact more popular than the Corrupt Joe and his snake Kamala.
But he is only popular with retards and other incompentent fuckups. There's a reason he got smoked in the last election and didnt win the popular vote in the one before that. :)

But he is only popular with retards and other incompentent fuckups. There's a reason he got smoked in the last election and didnt win the popular vote in the one before that.
Trump is popular with any American who isn't an irrational Trump hater, like you. Especially now that we have seen what 7 months of Biden is like.

President Trump live in Alabama tonight calling out the corrupt establishment that cheated him this past election. Continue the bullhorn until justice is served!

Delusional fantasies by Trump. America is under siege by Trump and his supporters.

Save America from what, precisely? We are a nation of 328+ million people who are resourceful, resilient, talented, and dedicated to preserving and improving our republic.

Forum List

Back