Save America Rally!

President Trump live in Alabama tonight calling out the corrupt establishment that cheated him this past election. Continue the bullhorn until justice is served!

Save America by carrying on doing the same things that were destroying it before rally.

Kind of like having a "save the world by banging your head repeatedly against a wall" rally.

Trump is popular with any American who isn't an irrational Trump hater, like you. Especially now that we have seen what 7 months of Biden is like.
Seven months of being supposedly governed by someone with the intellect of a pound of ground round. And they get their infantile little thrills out of hammering at President Trump. Says something kind of sick and wrong, doesn't it?

Seven months of being supposedly governed by someone with the intellect of a pound of ground round. And they get their infantile little thrills out of hammering at President Trump. Says something kind of sick and wrong, doesn't it?

Donald Trump is leading a assault on the US. We were governed by stupid moron like Trump for 4 years. He is now leading the American branch of the Taliban in trying to turn our democracy into a dictatorship. He endangers the lives of Americans and our children from the coronavirus.

Did I just hear Newsmax estimate the crowd to be over 50,000, between the people inside and outside?

Donald Trump is leading a assault on the US. We were governed by stupid moron like Trump for 4 years. He is now leading the American branch of the Taliban in trying to turn our democracy into a dictatorship. He endangers the lives of Americans and our children from the coronavirus.
Cry me a river, whiner. I like hearing it. Let's hear more! You and your silly leftist pals are giving us so much great entertainment.

Let's hear more!

Alabama has maybe the lowest vaccination rate in the nation. Bunch of semi literate goobers dying to spite the libs. Pretty sure the vaccination rate was significantly higher at Obama's party.

The CDC said that doesn't matter, which is why we're all wearing masks again, remember?

Is it a matter of pride to catch covid at a Trump rally?
I can see the t-shirts now....
1629590431243.png

Forum List

Back