Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he dead yet???

who? the butcher of beirut...lol...that dude is so large he could go on a hunger strike today and still live longer than it would take leon klinghoffer in his present condition of fish food to sing "what shall we do with a drunken sailor"...with his wife's tearful accompaniment.

LOL.

Klinghoffer's body was found a week after he was murdered by your buds, Princess, and his wife died of cancer a few months after his funeral. Obviously that's all very funny to a Nazi slimeball like you. :D
"Do as I say, Not as I do.
~~Sealadaigh

I had to put some posters on ignore, before the hunger strike on Monday, they were just causing too much distractions, it has been a few days, now, and I started to remove them this morning, but the first post I read was from skye where her comments were fuck Samer and fuck me, and I immediately put her back on ignore. I do not want to read that kind of post, so I am not.

Another way to look at this is this type of response to the Occupation, and even the hate on this thread, is that these Palestinian hunger strikes, are really hurting Israel and her image, all over the world. And we see so much Hate, because the threat these actions pose to Israel is so great and so feared. I mean, just look at the fact all the Facebook pages stay up, when the discussion is a third intifada or even boycotts, Jews start complaining and close the Facebook pages, It does not work with these hunger strikes, they cannot shut people up on this issue, they cannot stop the intl movement that is growing stronger every day, it cannot and it will not be stopped.

We can look at all of this Hate as a positive thing. We just have to find a way to endure it, too.

Sherri

You are enduring nothing sherri, you are just one of many who do a great deal of talking on the internet. The extent of your conviction for this insane cause is as deep as your ability to posts pictures.

hogwash...i may not agree with everything she says, the pro-palestinian posters do not walk in lock step, but some serious issues have been brought up and no one seems to want to address them and many posters only contributions are personal attacks on posters and ridiculing a legitimate protest by a man unfairly gaoled.

there was a song about internment in the six counties...operation demetrius...9 august, 1071...it could well be applied here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJW7nx_6460]I.R.A Wolfe Tones - The Men Behind The Wire - YouTube[/ame]

"RECALLING THE IRISH HUNGER STRIKE OF 1981

By John Hurson of County Tyrone, Ireland

In 1980, 7 IRA men in the H Block prison embarked on a hunger strike seeking to re establish their political status, which the British Government had ended 4 years before. After 53 days, and the men close to death, a deal was apparently on the table from the Thatcher led British Government, and the men called of their hunger strike. In the days that followed, it became clear that there was no deal. 2 months later, another hunger strike was announced, and on March 1st, Bobby Sands began his hunger strike. As part of their strategy, different men would join at later stages. Several men would follow Bobby, and by the end of the summer, 10 men had died before the hunger strike was called off.

The prisoners had 5 demands:

1. The right not to wear a prison uniform;

2. The right not to do prison work;

3. The right of free association with other prisoners, and to organise educational and recreational pursuits;

4. The right to one visit, one letter and one parcel per week;

5. Full restoration of remission lost through the protest"

Learning from the Irish Hunger Strikes of 1981 and the Palestinian Challenge «

Sherri

Seal seems to be intent on finding excuses to show off new levels of obnoxious racist filth on this board.....

But I suppose we should all be glad that he's made it up with the little sherrithing. Neither one of 'em seems to have another pal online, poor l'il dears! : ))

Ah, more from the conspiranutter turd licker, Richard Falk. Yes indeed - quite a recommendation there!

Does anyone else pity the poor l'il sherrithing's delicate virgin eyes? I mean, Skye allegedly posted 'fuck Samer and fuck you' - and that was oh-so-atrocious, the dear 'humanitarian pacifist Christian' was so offended it had to put Skye on 'ignore'.

I suppose the rest of us aren't so tender and delicate, considering that the self-sainted sherrithing has 'fucked' quite a few times on this forum. If we each had her delicate sensibilities, then just who'd be left for her to "discuss" with?

Does anyone else pity the poor l'il sherrithing's delicate virgin eyes? I mean, Skye allegedly posted 'fuck Samer and fuck you' - and that was oh-so-atrocious, the dear 'humanitarian pacifist Christian' was so offended it had to put Skye on 'ignore'.

I suppose the rest of us aren't so tender and delicate, considering that the self-sainted sherrithing has 'fucked' quite a few times on this forum. If we each had her delicate sensibilities, then just who'd be left for her to "discuss" with?

Yes.

But then again it's easier for cowards like Sherri to "say" she is putting people on ignore....that way she doesn't have to answer difficult questions!

Losers like her will be losers all the way. Total losers!

You are enduring nothing sherri, you are just one of many who do a great deal of talking on the internet. The extent of your conviction for this insane cause is as deep as your ability to posts pictures.

hogwash...i may not agree with everything she says, the pro-palestinian posters do not walk in lock step, but some serious issues have been brought up and no one seems to want to address them and many posters only contributions are personal attacks on posters and ridiculing a legitimate protest by a man unfairly gaoled.

there was a song about internment in the six counties...operation demetrius...9 august, 1071...it could well be applied here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJW7nx_6460]I.R.A Wolfe Tones - The Men Behind The Wire - YouTube[/ame]

In 1980, 7 IRA men in the H Block prison embarked on a hunger strike seeking to re establish their political status, which the British Government had ended 4 years before. After 53 days, and the men close to death, a deal was apparently on the table from the Thatcher led British Government, and the men called of their hunger strike. In the days that followed, it became clear that there was no deal. 2 months later, another hunger strike was announced, and on March 1st, Bobby Sands began his hunger strike. As part of their strategy, different men would join at later stages. Several men would follow Bobby, and by the end of the summer, 10 men had died before the hunger strike was called off.

3. The right of free association with other prisoners, and to organise educational and recreational pursuits;

Sherri

Ah ... peaceful Ireland!
Sixth night of Belfast violence - ITV News

I had to put some posters on ignore, before the hunger strike on Monday, they were just causing too much distractions, it has been a few days, now, and I started to remove them this morning, but the first post I read was from skye where her comments were fuck Samer and fuck me, and I immediately put her back on ignore. I do not want to read that kind of post, so I am not.

Another way to look at this is this type of response to the Occupation, and even the hate on this thread, is that these Palestinian hunger strikes, are really hurting Israel and her image, all over the world. And we see so much Hate, because the threat these actions pose to Israel is so great and so feared. I mean, just look at the fact all the Facebook pages stay up, when the discussion is a third intifada or even boycotts, Jews start complaining and close the Facebook pages, It does not work with these hunger strikes, they cannot shut people up on this issue, they cannot stop the intl movement that is growing stronger every day, it cannot and it will not be stopped.

We can look at all of this Hate as a positive thing. We just have to find a way to endure it, too.

Sherri

Since you and sherri have made up and are "one" again, perhaps you should ask her where her five bucks are. Further, bringing an issue, calling people names, putting people on ignore and posting the same dead children repeatedly, using faulty sources and citing biblical quotes smacks of an unstable mind, misinformed opinions and disingenuous motives.

sherri called me a NAZI, a liar and a follower of Satan, but, she did not say fuck you....:eusa_eh::lol:

Sherri
I wonder if Frau Sherri, the "good Christian woman," is keeping up to date on the Christians in Iranian prisons. If she possibly is (which is very doubtful), could she tell us how these imprisoned Christians are faring. Isn't that something -- being thrown in jail just because of your religious beliefs. Maybe Frau Sherri can organize a protest here in the U,S. to remind Americans that in this modern world there are people who are thrown in jail just for the religion they happen to follow.
Nadarkhani free, but Iran

zw2.jpg

Sherri

I wonder how many of those requests were given to Gilad Shalit in "prison".

I.R.A Wolfe Tones - The Men Behind The Wire - YouTube

Sherri

I wonder how many of those requests were given to Gilad Shalit in "prison".

Lipush,

Let me share a personal story. It was years ago now, 2006 or later. And I was having discussions on a discussion board, a different discussion board, about Israel's attacks on civilians in Lebanon and Palestine. And there was so much Hate of Zionists, it is especially prevalent in the midst of killing operations. And an Israeli was killed, and it was one woman, I think, as dozens or more of Palestinians were dying. And I could not feel empathy for her suffering and death I thought I should be feeling, all the other killings by the other side just pushed it out. And I knew it was wrong, and a Zionist poster was imploring/begging other posters to write the Red Cross on behalf of the Israeli soldiers detained by Hamas and Hezbollah, there were three of them. Their names were Gilad Shalit and Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser And I was the only poster there who responded to her request, and those three soldiers and what happened to them mattered to me from that day forward and I prayed for them and cried for them and still I cannot think about the two who did not live without crying, from that day forward. And all of that time, at least up until 2008, I do not think I knew the name of a single Palestinian prisoner detained and there were thousands of them and I did not know their names or pray for them, like I did those Israeli soldiers.

Here is a Photo of one of the soldiers, I remember reading how he wanted to go to law school, that was years ago, that was his dream he never lived to see come true, and it was the last day of their military service when they were ambushed by Hezbollah. I believed they would live and they did not, the two soldiers, we found out two years later, were killed from injuries in the ambush.

200px-Eldad_Regev.jpg

The families of the detained soldiers wanted proof the soldiers were alive, that is what had spurred the poster on a discuussion board to ask posters to write the Red Cross.

"Hezbollah has not permitted the Red Cross to visit the men, nor has it provided any sign that they are still alive.

“The strategy is not to provide any information so that they will squeeze us emotionally,” Ms. Goldwasser said."

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/20/world/middleeast/20soldiers.html?_r=0

I even found my email, sent 6/20/07, reproducing here after removing my email address

"Gilad Shalit & Eldad Regev & Ehud GoldwasserWednesday, June 20, 2007 5:54 AM
To: [email protected]

Dear Sirs,

I am sending this email to express my concern over the welfare of the Israeli soldiers who are being held captive by Hizbollah and Palestinian factions, who have been held in captivity now for over one year. I implore you to do whatever you can and to intensify your efforts to find out anything you can about the conditions of their imprisonment and to obtain proof of life and wellbeing? Can those who are holding them be encouraged to allow the prisoners to contact their families? I know it is horrible for their families, not knowing the conditions facing their loved ones. Thank you for your consideration. God bless you.

Sherri Munnerlyn
6/20/07"

Where was my sin, in sending this emal, in praying for these three Israeli soldiers and their safe returns home to their families, or was it in not knowing the names of the literally thousands of Lebanese and Palestinians Israel held captive then and since then and not sending letters on their behalf and not knowing their names, even? The thousands of Lebanese and Palestinians Israel has held captive since 2006, when those three soldiers were taken captive, had lives and families, too, and their unlawful detentions by Israel destroyed their dreams, too. And many died, too.

Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back