Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israeli Occupation do Researches on Hunger Strikers Prisoners

January 15, 2013In: Ahrar News

timthumb.php

Israeli Occupation do Researches on Hunger Strikers Prisoners | Ahrar Center for Prisoners Studies and Human Rights

"Ahrar– Ahrar Center for Prisoners Studies and Human Rights said that the IPS Physicians are conducting human experiments on hunger striker Prisoners, to see how they can continue to go on hunger strike. The director of Ahrar center Fuad Al-Khuffash, said that the doctors monitor all the movements and gestures day-to-day of the striking prisoners, as a scientific phenomenon for the medical research in human hunger striker. He continued: doctors test the reaction hunger striking prisoners daily for and how is the level of ability, movement and deal with their organs as well as the heart. Khuffash said that doctors examining prisoners every day to study the cell death between the first day of the strike and after months to take advantage of it, pointing out that they spotted in a single day for the prisoner Ayman Alsharawneh 120 documented movement.

He appealed the World Health Organization (WHO) to know the truth about vitamins and the types of nutrients that are given to the striker prisoners, and disclosure of the nature of these materials and their effects."

Ahrar is also reporting on January 15 that the prisoner Ayman Alsharawneh continues hunger strike for the day 200, Samer is reported in Day 173, Jafar Ezzedine, Tareq Qaadan and Youssef Shaaban Yassin in their day 49 of their hunger strikes.

Present prison population is reported to be 4,600 prisoners in nearly 20 prisons and detainees and detention centers, and it is reported they are held without the slightest possibility of protection and that they are held in inhumane conditions.

As to conditions of detention, I point out that for decades now human rights groups and NGOS have been documenting violations of intl law by Israel in their detentions of prisoners, that ranges from inadequate medical care to inhumane conditions to torture. All prisoners held outside the occupied territories are held in violation of The Fourth Geneva Condition, which is the case with the majority of the prison population.

Sherri

Israeli Occupation do Researches on Hunger Strikers Prisoners

January 15, 2013In: Ahrar News

timthumb.php

Israeli Occupation do Researches on Hunger Strikers Prisoners | Ahrar Center for Prisoners Studies and Human Rights

"Ahrar– Ahrar Center for Prisoners Studies and Human Rights said that the IPS Physicians are conducting human experiments on hunger striker Prisoners, to see how they can continue to go on hunger strike. The director of Ahrar center Fuad Al-Khuffash, said that the doctors monitor all the movements and gestures day-to-day of the striking prisoners, as a scientific phenomenon for the medical research in human hunger striker. He continued: doctors test the reaction hunger striking prisoners daily for and how is the level of ability, movement and deal with their organs as well as the heart. Khuffash said that doctors examining prisoners every day to study the cell death between the first day of the strike and after months to take advantage of it, pointing out that they spotted in a single day for the prisoner Ayman Alsharawneh 120 documented movement.

He appealed the World Health Organization (WHO) to know the truth about vitamins and the types of nutrients that are given to the striker prisoners, and disclosure of the nature of these materials and their effects."

Ahrar is also reporting on January 15 that the prisoner Ayman Alsharawneh continues hunger strike for the day 200, after reneging occupation and promises to release him, he is the man who has been reported to have suspended his hunger strike basesd on promises of release Israel keeps reneging on.

Samer is reported in Day 173, Jafar Ezzedine, Tareq Qaadan and Youssef Shaaban Yassin in their day 49 of their hunger strikes.

Present prison population is reported to be 4,600 prisoners in nearly 20 prisons and detainees and detention centers, and it is reported they are held without the slightest possibility of protection and are held in inhumane conditions.

As to conditions of detention, I point out that for decades human rights groups and NGOS have been documenting violations of intl law by Israel in their detentions of prisoners, that ranges from inadequate medical care to inhumane conditions to torture. All prisoners held outside the occupied territories are held in violation of The Fourth Geneva Condition, which is teh case with the majority of the prison population.

Sherri

It appears to be reaserch not experiments....

Besides sherri, you have violated the most basic tenets of human decency for quite a while repeatedly posting the same dead children and reveling in the deaths of others and you are allowed to continue.

Last edited:
You speak of yourself.

Come here.... Sherri you.... come here let me explain it to you ...how do I feel about terrorists like you.......................

Is there any humanity in you? Do the world a favor, and try to find that humanity we were all born with, that you have so obviously lost!

I believe the above is an example of what psychiatrists describe as 'projection'. The filthy sherrithing is always passing judgement on others' presumed deficits of 'humanity': the real problem is the sherithing is the one lacking empathy or 'humanity'.

It 'sees' in others what is so clearly an attribute of itself.

I just got through posting the Zionist way was to live and let die.

And then I read an article in Israel Hayom this morning confirming the truth of that, as I read newly released data from the Census Bureau for Statistics in Israel shows Israeli men have the second highest life expectancy in the world, after Swiss men, men can expect to live to 79.9 years.

High life expecctancy for Israelis and killing for Palestinians in Occupied Palestine.

The Zionist way, live and let die!

And just think, Americans with all our problems, we help fund both, to the tune of millions of dollars every single day!

Sherri

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt8smlZ41nA]No Blank Check for Israel Rally: January 19, 2013 Washington DC - YouTube[/ame]

Another interesting idea---since UN food aid to the faux "refugees"
is funded MOSTLY by the USA----Mr President----cut it out on the
very next Kassam or bomb on slut ass event et al

I just got through posting the Zionist way was to live and let die.

And then I read an article in Israel Hayom this morning confirming the truth of that, as I read newly released data from the Census Bureau for Statistics in Israel shows Israeli men have the second highest life expectancy in the world, after Swiss men, men can expect to live to 79.9 years.

High life expecctancy for Israelis and killing for Palestinians in Occupied Palestine.

The Zionist way, live and let die!

And just think, Americans with all our problems, we help fund both, to the tune of millions of dollars every single day!

Sherri

vulgar peasants have a habit of jealously peering into the pots of their
neighbors. ----whatever seems good in their lives---enrages the
scum. I wonder what the life expectancy of the average syrian
is these days----or the average yemeni For that matter---lets
talk about infant survival in Gaza and the fact that it TOPS the
list over just about all shariah shit holes-----since 1967, of course.

expect that stat to deteriorate-----sad but true

You speak of yourself.

Come here.... Sherri you.... come here let me explain it to you ...how do I feel about terrorists like you.......................

Is there any humanity in you? Do the world a favor, and try to find that humanity we were all born with, that you have so obviously lost!

sherri the quote below clearly shows your level of humanity...

This Connecticut crap is making me sick, all that sorrow over 20 children

Connery-----she really posted that....... its not just a nitemare from
last week? Well---maybe because connecticut is TOO
FAR EAST----and UP NORTH. Without detailing how---I will
say I have come across some ANTIPATHY ----toward NORTH EAST
from people -----south ---and south west. A remnant of the civil
war??? ----on the other hand-----I also believe she misrepresents
her <ugh> persona

I think sherri STILL does not care to know the definition
of the word "experiment" she is using it as a buzz word

No one here said any such thing, Sherri. Get a grip.

I guess if we cause babies somewhere else in the world to have birth defects, the Zionists and baby killers here could care less!

Live and let die, your motto!
No one here said any such thing, Sherri. And you know it, too, don't you. :eusa_eh:

Sherri has devolved into a pile of buzz words and catchy phrases ----she is disintegrating
along with assad got the news??? assad is living with his family on a RUSSIAN
WAR SHIP------he visits syria now and then by Helicoptor. I wonder if he has
children with him-------Adolf abu ali had children with him in the berlin bunker

No one here said any such thing, Sherri. Get a grip.

I guess if we cause babies somewhere else in the world to have birth defects, the Zionists and baby killers here could care less!

Live and let die, your motto!
No one here said any such thing, Sherri. And you know it, too, don't you. :eusa_eh:

So, tell me what you are doing right now to stop the US from exporting depleted uranium weapons that cause birth defects in babies in foreign lands where they are being used to attack civilians with? Will not be holding my breath waiting to hear back from you on that! Silence in the face of Injustice is embracing that Injustice! Truth may be hurtful but I do not plan to ever let that stop me from speaking it and speaking against Injustice! You obviously choose another path to take!

her <ugh> persona
Rosie:

That disgusting thing, sherri, posted mere days after it happened...

Date of occurrence: December 14, 2012

Date of post: December 16, 2012

her <ugh> persona
Rosie:

That disgusting thing, sherri, posted mere days after it happened...

Date of occurrence: December 14, 2012

Date of post: December 16, 2012

yes I do have a vague nauseating memory of it ------considering her pedantic
INSTRUCTIONS in HUMANITARIANISM it was STARTLING. It is one of
the reasons I believe that she misrepresents herself ------she seems to be
OF ELSEWHERE and FOR ELSEWHERE she is equivocal on the
"SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER" thing and for a sunday school teacher seems
not to actually have read the bible------just USES associated propaganda---
or lifts lines out of published sermons

Status
Not open for further replies.