Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one here said any such thing, Sherri. And you know it, too, don't you. :eusa_eh:

So, tell me what you are doing right now to stop the US from exporting depleted uranium weapons that cause birth defects in babies in foreign lands where they are being used to attack civilians with? Will not be holding my breath waiting to hear back from you on that! Silence in the face of Injustice is embracing that Injustice! Truth may be hurtful but I do not plan to ever let that stop me from speaking it and speaking against Injustice! You obviously choose another path to take!
The US is bombing neither Palestine nor Israel. This forum deals with Palestine and Israel.

The US gives Palestinian refugees $500 million in aid each year through UNRWA. In many years, when there is the need, we up the ante by up to 60 million if food is scarce for the Palestinians. US Aid to Israel and Palesine

Please have Hamas quit shelling Israel, won't you? That way, Israel will cease and desist, when Hamas terrorists who shell and bomb at them often stop. It's just that simple.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/usaid.html

Aid to Israel exceeds 3 billion dollars a year, we send money and weapons that Israel uses to continue her unlawful Occupation of Palestine. We send depleted uranium weapons that are used unlawfully against Palestinian and Lebanese civilians and children.

We need to stop participating in the crimes of Occupation in Palestine.

Why do you support deliberate slaughter of children and civilians by Israel in Palestine that the US is funding?

"The US gives Palestinian refugees $500 million in aid each year through UNRWA."

thanks for the figure becki I propose that the OBAMA
write a letter to SAMER stating that UNLESS HE EATS HIS NICE ISRAELI
PRISON LUNCH------the usa will end food aid to his "people" and he
will lose his TELEVISION RIGHTS as well
$100 million of that is for police protection. However, you can't protect people from themselves. Shelling Israel from areas terrorists did around children on purpose is horrible. Israel had to move an entire neighborhood because of them shelling from behind child-dense areas to get the maximum attention to their mischief. The terrorists need to quit using babies to leave in the wake of their shelling. They're directly responsible for this entire situation--these hundreds of children would be alive and well today if the terrorists would just leave the people alone. It's craven planning, and police cannot protect people from cowardly terrorists who prefer to kill children by proxy and get out quickly first so they can kill by proxy again and again. :evil:

"The US gives Palestinian refugees $500 million in aid each year through UNRWA."

$100 million of that is for police protection. However, you can't protect people from themselves. Shelling Israel from areas terrorists did around children on purpose is horrible. Israel had to move an entire neighborhood because of them shelling from behind child-dense areas to get the maximum attention to their mischief. The terrorists need to quit using babies to leave in the wake of their shelling. They're directly responsible for this entire situation--these hundreds of children would be alive and well today if the terrorists would just leave the people alone. It's craven planning, and police cannot protect people from cowardly terrorists who prefer to kill children by proxy and get out quickly first so they can kill by proxy again and again. :evil:

Becki I know but the strategy of the terrorists is not only
supported by MUSLIMS (that is, or course not EVERY MUSLIM IN THE
WORLD_---just the muslims who influence GENERAL OPINION in the
UMMAH) it is touted as PIETY One of the most horrific teachings
includes the idea that not only does the child who DIES IN JIHAD
get a free ticket to jannah for eternity-----so do his parents and sibs.

it is better than the promise of SALVATION to christians----even
at times when the church SOLD INDULGENCES (I got that
from high school and MARTIN LUTHER) Islam needs a
martin luther--(not that I am so delighted with him---but the buying
of paradise islamic style is a lot more disgusting than
paying a few coins for an "indulgence")

So, tell me what you are doing right now to stop the US from exporting depleted uranium weapons that cause birth defects in babies in foreign lands where they are being used to attack civilians with? Will not be holding my breath waiting to hear back from you on that! Silence in the face of Injustice is embracing that Injustice! Truth may be hurtful but I do not plan to ever let that stop me from speaking it and speaking against Injustice! You obviously choose another path to take!
The US is bombing neither Palestine nor Israel. This forum deals with Palestine and Israel.

The US gives Palestinian refugees $500 million in aid each year through UNRWA. In many years, when there is the need, we up the ante by up to 60 million if food is scarce for the Palestinians. US Aid to Israel and Palesine

Please have Hamas quit shelling Israel, won't you? That way, Israel will cease and desist, when Hamas terrorists who shell and bomb at them often stop. It's just that simple.

Aid to Israel exceeds 3 billion dollars a year, we send money and weapons that Israel uses to continue her unlawful Occupation of Palestine. We send depleted uranium weapons that are used unlawfully against Palestinian and Lebanese civilians and children.

Why do you support deliberate slaughter of children and civilians by Israel in Palestine that the US is funding?
Why do you bear false witness against other Christians if you are one, and against Jesus kindred, the Israelis. You've called one of God's own Satan, on account of your pushing the envelope on bearing false and malicious witness against Israel, against UN statutes of responsibility falling on the terrorist who shoots missiles at civilians going about their daily business for having return fire conveniently shot from child-dense neighborhoods.

Israel has moved entire neighborhoods rather than let them stay where terrorists use their children to make headlines for their mercenary petty causes only to sit at the bargaining table with all-or-nothing agendas.

You're not coming clean, and the residue is sticking to you, not innocent people who present you with fact only to have you return fiction as your fire. That dog just doesn't hunt.

Leave civilians in Israel alone. Screaming wolf when there is no wolf at innocent bystanders has never worked in the civil world. Why do you think screaming wolf at USMB members is going to work any differently. It isn't, and that, madam, is the truth.

Why do you bear false witness against other Christians if you are one, and against Jesus kindred, the Israelis. You've called one of God's own Satan, on account of your pushing the envelope on bearing false and malicious witness against Israel, against UN statutes of responsibility falling on the terrorist who shoots missiles at civilians going about their daily business for having return fire conveniently shot from child-dense neighborhoods.

Israel has moved entire neighborhoods rather than let them stay where terrorists use their children to make headlines for their mercenary petty causes only to sit at the bargaining table with all-or-nothing agendas.

You're not coming clean, and the residue is sticking to you, not innocent people who present you with fact only to have you return fiction as your fire. That dog just doesn't hunt.

Leave civilians in Israel alone. Screaming wolf when there is no wolf at innocent bystanders has never worked in the civil world. Why do you think screaming wolf at USMB members is going to work any differently. It isn't, and that, madam, is the truth.

Becki the "palestinians" are using "TRIED AND TRUE" Methods to attain their
goals THE GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST was accomplished thru
terrorism upon children it worked for them in the past and they are confident
of its efficacy -------thus the motto "WE LOVE DEATH---YOU SEEK LIFE----WE
WILL WIN" do not try to influence sherri with her purported belief in
something called "isa" -------she endorses the cult of death

I hope the Hamas terrorists will stop using children to hide behind in order to get attention. I'm for letting the children live. The terrorists are taught to use the innocent to get their mercenary goals accomplished. Making children die is not going to get them their desired result. The World Court needs to try them for murdering their alleged fellow Muslims who haven't even lost their baby teeth yet. :evil:

Sherri is a fucking lunatic.

HG, I think you're absolutely wrong to say such a thing about our representative of 'Christian Humanitarian Pacifism'.

She spends far too much time pursuing her 'cause' on the internet to be bothered with such mundane and fleshly diversions as fornication.....

I hope the Hamas terrorists will stop using children to hide behind in order to get attention. I'm for letting the children live. The terrorists are taught to use the innocent to get their mercenary goals accomplished. Making children die is not going to get them their desired result. The World Court needs to try them for murdering their alleged fellow Muslims who haven't even lost their baby teeth yet. :evil:

Marge----based on some interactions not many but some---I have had
with the issue of "wife abuse" among muslims, I have come to the
conclusion that the fault lies with MUSLIM WOMEN ----it is the women who
foster it. When a woman whose DAUGHTER is being abused takes
the "side" or her son-in-law and so do the woman's brothers---that is
a big clue as to the root of the problem. My impression based on some ---
but limited----but still some----first hand observation is that muslim women
being abused HAVE NO ONE TO HELP THEM not even their own mothers

It may very well be that muslim mothers who see their own
children ENDANGERED have no place to go and COMPLAIN because some-
how ----the men want it that way. When I hear of a woman saying
"I am glad that my son was martyred" ---my sense is NO SHE ISN'T---
but she is STUCK

The Occupation inflicts daily crimes on those occupied. Terrorism created Israel and terrorism sustains it and that is what Miko Peled addresses in that video. He is a Jewish Israeli and his father was a general in the IDF, he knows exactly what he is talking about. You lyingly or in ignorance call Resistance to Occupation terrorism.

The Occupation inflicts daily crimes on those occupied. Terrorism created Israel and terrorism sustains it and that is what Miko Peled addresses in that video. He is a Jewish Israeli and his father was a general in the IDF, he knows exactly what he is talking about. You lyingly or in ignorance call Resistance to Occupation terrorism.

Bullshit

Bullshit

Second Third and Fourth :clap2::clap2::D

Gaza is an Israeli maintained concentration camp and any rockets or resistance are in response to attacks against and inside Gaza, they are resistance to Terrorism of The Jewish State.

Correction: He is *one* Jewish Israeli who believes that. There are *6,999,999* other Israelis who do not. And I doubt that any general of any nation has been telling his kids military information *unless they had a need to know* - it would be the height of unprofessional behavior. And even you should realize that military people have a strong professional ethic..

Gaza is an Israeli maintained concentration camp and any rockets or resistance are in response to attacks against and inside Gaza, they are resistance to Terrorism of The Jewish State.

OK, that comparison is so idiotic and unreal it's evidence of extreme delusion on the part of the sherriwhore.

you are a bore.... a loser ... you are a blah blah blah .... don't you realize it by now ....

!@#$%^&&**( yawn ,,,, Oh Lord so many morons like you around ... )))

Bang Bang You are Gone! WTF

Miko Peled was born in 1961 in Jerusalem and his father Matttiyahu Peled was a General officer in the Israeli army and a member of the Knesset. In 2012, Miko wrote a book entitled The General's Son and I just checked Amazon and see it is a 5 star rated book and available for purchase for $20.00. Have to add that to my list of books to buy.

Miko Peled was born in 1961 in Jerusalem and his father Matttiyahu Peled was a General officer in the Israeli army and a member of the Knesset. In 2012, Miko wrote a book entitled The General's Son and I just checked Amazon and see it is a 5 star rated book and available for purchase for $20.00. Have to add that to my list of books to buy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: !@#$%^&^&***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back