Saying NO To Syria

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
There is more then one reason for doing this and I would like to cover some.

1, They are NOT our friends. Now as much as I feel bad for the children killed and the fact Assad IS a terrorist the people he is fighting are ALSO terrorists. Why in the hell should we save one group of terrorists from another?

2, The dead are being used as a ploy so that Trump's travel ban from the most evil wicked terrorist based country can get around the travel ban. The moment you agree to help them you WILL get islamic refugees HERE.

3, When we voted for Trump WE voted AGAINST be a policeman for the world. So THAT was decided at the polls and now WE need to put it in to practice.

4, It's NOT our concern. The Saudi army is more then big enough to handle this issue and should IF they feel its worth THEIR lives NOT ours.

5, CNN says we should do it. I myself am NOT ready to let that group of LIARS run policy overseas. Anytime CNN says you SHOULD do something is a damn good time to question why?

6, Democrats are telling you that you need to do it. THAT should be a HUGE red flay by itself alright? They are insisting YOU clean up a mess by Shit Stain {Obama} Kerry and Clinton. And they are saying Trump now owns this as well. I call bullsh#t because if we did not start it NOR get into it THEY still own it. If history records Syria as Americas greatest failure let it lie with those WHO started it.

7, OUR economic viability is at stake. If we allow democrats with their FAKE morality to dictate we can kiss the wall good bye and spend money on welfare for refugees. Democrats are NOT doing this for morals okay? They have NONE.
They will use this as economic leverage to destroy the wall and inflate welfare rolls and endanger American citizens.

Fury

convinced.gif

F@ck the neocons!

Not only the Neocons, but many progressives are for war too.

War is the health of the state.

If The Donald invades Syria, he approval ratings should drop even further. He will lose a good segment of his base.

Quick question, while the asking is at an interesting point.

IF Trump attacks, is that supporting Russia?

I mean, if he is so close to Russia and all...

Quick question, while the asking is at an interesting point.

IF Trump attacks, is that supporting Russia?

I mean, if he is so close to Russia and all...

RTR3QZI9-570.jpg

the only asshole missing is Trump.

peas in a pod ..

images

We have no strategic interest in Syria, per se, other than to curb immigration from there and contain ISIS. Syria was, and still is, a Russian vassal state.

The ME has plenty of oil money, let them spend it to fix ME problems. Let them spend their blood as well in doing so.

If we engage in military operations in the ME, there should be only 2 operational theaters - ISIS and Iran.

Syrians are human beans-------Iranians are human beans Baathists and Ayatoilets and Hezbollah are NOT HUMAN BEANS

I hope Donald Trump is not weakening.

Nobody in their right mind wants war.

Not with Syria not with Russia not with Iran!

NO WAR MR PRESIDENT!

Twitter is going wild against Trump taking military action in Syria.

MC-USA
@jinks1054 1h
Please don't go to war over #SyriaHoax have a son who is in the Navy Please don't send our sons to war, likely mine will go and yours won't

And many are saying they will flush him if he goes after Syria.

The lunatic Clinton wanted a Syrian war! That's exactly what she was going to do!

This is unbelievable and totally unacceptable from President Trump!

The lunatic Clinton wanted a Syrian war! That's exactly what she was going to do!

Hopefully, this is just world power gamesmanship. Little can be accomplished aerially without massive collateral damage. ISIS is smart and embedded in populated urban areas.

If you want to root them out, the options are pretty much limited to house to house.

Can you imagine being a Syrian Christian or Shia or Kurd or Yazidi hearing that the US is going to remove the only protector they've ever had and hand them over to the Muslim Brotherhood?

Holy toledo Trump will repeat Egypt and Libya. I can't believe this shit.

Hopefully, this is just world power gamesmanship. Little can be accomplished aerially without massive collateral damage. ISIS is smart and embedded in populated urban areas.

If you want to root them out, the options are pretty much limited to house to house.

They are not going after ISIS the syrian govt did the chemical drop. But while they're at it.

Forum List

Back