Scary taboo...do any of you Republicans support the DACA kids without contingencies?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Do you favor a pathway to citizenship or the like WITHOUT any contingencies?
(I know many would agree with a trade for The Wall)

I am fine with citizenship with no contingencies for DACA.

I don't think they should have the right of automatic chain immigration.

Hell no. Send their smug, arrogant little asses back to their countries of origin. That oughta thin-out the herd a bit.

I'm not a Republican, but, what the hell...

Hell no. Send their smug, arrogant little asses back to their countries of origin. That oughta thin-out the herd a bit.

“smug, arrogant”???

Last edited:

“smug, arrogant”???
''
Si... smug... arrogant... ripe for deportation...

8401923_santa_ana_daca_march.jpg

“smug, arrogant”???

You woke up to find a family of illegals sleeping in your backyard...you asked them to leave, the children felt they were entitled to stay because it was their parents who sneaked them into your backyard. Kinda arrogant wouldn’t you say?

"Support the DACA kids"? Is that a freudian slip or just a bad pun? Why don't democrat activists adopt a couple just to show their heart is in the right place?

“smug, arrogant”???
''
Si... smug... arrogant... ripe for deportation...

Don’t be a sucker. Those ‘marchers’ are trained clowns for native born, far left activists.

Have you ever had substantive discussion with any of the ‘dreamers’?

Yes. Send them home and make them get in the BACK OF THE LINE. Seems fair. Make them prove they actually LOVE AMERICA before the country they are leaving. Otherwise, why should we accept them?

The border gets secured first.........and total immigration reform............other than that no dice............no compromise......

“smug, arrogant”???

You woke up to find a family of illegals sleeping in your backyard...you asked them to leave, the children felt they were entitled to stay because it was their parents who sneaked them into your backyard. Kinda arrogant wouldn’t you say?

“Entitled” is a term the far left has gotten suckers like you to swallow, fool. The actual people in the program are not all about the political shit.

Illegals know they are illegal and why. They are just hoping not to get kicked out, and if the program helps them avoid that, whatever.

Affirmative. We keep the dreamers. In return Leftist cultural revolutionaries voluntarily emigrate in their place. Let the lunatic Left fringe prove their love for immigrant kids by falling on their own swords. Shish kebab that hypocrisy.

1. We don't need the complete wall...........only in the high traffic areas.........where cities are side by side.....In vast expanses...high tech surveillance is needed.

2. We need more manpower..........no security without it.

3. We need more courts as they are overwhelmed..........To make the process quicker. This would require more facilities.

4. Barracks that don't cost 271 dollars a night that they are paying now. It's ridiculous.

5. E-Verify to work here. Companies caught violating it............fines or jail for violating our laws.

6. Expansion of the Dept. of Labor Agro workforce. It is how the farmers get the labor.......It is the legal way to do so.......and most are not doing it.
Again.........Farms found hiring illegals will be fined and or go to jail.........

7. Birthright citizenship needs to end.

8. Chain migration needs to end.

9. Asylum laws need to be modified............they are using this loophole to cause chaos. Time to end it.

Too many have jumped on the wagon and are not truly DACA qualified. I do feel for those who were bought here by parents at a very early age and know nothing else. Most of them speak English because they've attended schools since they were very young. I am leery of those who don't speak English and are openly hostile to Americans. They clearly don't consider this their home when they refuse to assimilate. Young children naturally assimilate to their surroundings.

So many have lived under the radar so it's a safe bet that they are just trying to claim they qualify for DACA. When we can't find school records of them, especially going back to early grades, they should not qualify.

Those who march and burn our flags clearly have no allegiance to this country so should return to wherever it is they came from. If they fly Mexican flags while burning ours, bye bye.

“smug, arrogant”???

“Entitled” is a term the far left has gotten suckers like you to swallow, fool. The actual people in the program are not all about the political shit.

Illegals know they are illegal and why. They are just hoping not to get kicked out, and if the program helps them avoid that, whatever.

Do you always support the principle of children benefiting from the actions of their illegal criminal parents?
Do you put this kind of effort and energy in advocating for REAL American children suffering from various shortcomings caused by their parents.

What the hell are you talking about? Mexicans get sanctuary cities without and apart from the common voter consent. Does that bother ya'all? No? Yes? I live with these wankers. Yeah, a thousand miles plus from the border. Mexican immigrants are a relatively new thing. Say 1964 Mexicans in Denver used to claim how American they were. And back then it didn't matter. Mexicans NOW? They flaunt their inability to understand American culture. And that seems to count for more than it used to. Or so liberals think.

They should never be allowed to become citizens. Permanent legal residency is fine. That shouldn't come with the privilege to sponsor any family members for a visa.

Forum List

Back