Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I have a lot more to go with this question but I’d like to keep the OP simple.
Do testosterone filled men support the notion or is this a low-T thing only?

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?
You're stupid. Why can't a woman lead in America? They've led in other countries.
A change of mindset is need here. A woman can bring that. I don't think you or your family was thinking this way when Haley was in it. And if Haley was the woman running, you'd be just fine.

You're stupid. Why can't a woman lead in America? They've led in other countries.
A change of mindset is need here. A woman can bring that. I don't think you or your family was thinking this way when Haley was in it. And if Haley was the woman running, you'd be just fine.
Other countries are loser countries... America stands alone... but we won't if the Jamaican/Indian slut wins....

Full Disclosure:
It's not only retarded, but it is also unbiblical. As God has made the man to be the head over the woman. How many men will be voting against that?

That's why I said the democrats should have just let Biden remain, and let him lose gracefully. What they have now is a horror show on full display. It's Obama in drag.

Threads like this make me ashamed to be a member of the human race. 🤦‍♀️

(And in case this needs to be said, of course I don't want Kamala to get in office. But it has nothing to do with her being a woman. It's because she's a corrupt, ditzy, amoral, commie/globalist traitor)

Full Disclosure:
Until we come up with a Maggie Thatcher, the Beast and Kamala won't do.

Full Disclosure:
So your objection is more because she's bi-racial/Black than because she's female?

Queen Elisabeth ruled England for
70 years and 214 days

She was queen regnant of 32 sovereign states over the course of her lifetime and remained the monarch of 15 realms by the time of her death. Her reign of 70 years and 214 days is the longest of any British monarch or female monarch, and the second-longest verified reign of any monarch of a sovereign state in history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_II

(And in case this needs to be said, of course I don't want Kamala to get in office. But it has nothing to do with her being a woman. It's because she's a corrupt, ditzy, amoral, commie/globalist traitor)
You`re the only one who knows about her corruption, apparently. How many felony charges does she have? Did she have to repay the 4,000 suckers who were scammed at Harris University? Has she been fined $2 million dollars for running a crooked hole-in-one contest? Did she bring in illegals to build her country club golf course? Trump told a national tv audience that he wants to screw his own daughter, but Harris is amoral. :auiqs.jpg:

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Where is your proof of this?

Full Disclosure:

Assuming you're not trolling, why would a person's anatomical parts have any bearing at all on the ability to govern an independent state? And assuming again that you're not trolling, I have to say your screen name reflects you perfectly. A thread like this shows what a loser you are.

We're way past the point where we can be led by a man, woman, or any combination thereof. We are now being managed by a consortium of special interests, and have been since at least 1913. There is absolutely no place for free thinking in our government any more, and even less in the public.

It's not only retarded, but it is also unbiblical. As God has made the man to be the head over the woman. How many men will be voting against that?

That's why I said the democrats should have just let Biden remain, and let him lose gracefully. What they have now is a horror show on full display. It's Obama in drag.
God made man and woman to help each other. I realy don'tt think Biden would have ost. Since the debate he has freed hostages from Russia which would have given him an up. Meanwhile you have Trump and JD Vance. You are a racist, so maybe you get right with God.

Obana was a great president, so if Harris is Obama in drag, that's a good thing.

Other countries are loser countries... America stands alone... but we won't if the Jamaican/Indian slut wins....
America has been a loser for a while. We buy our friends because we don't have any. That's what men have done. So maybe we need to try another style.

You`re the only one who knows about her corruption, apparently. How many felony charges does she have? Did she have to repay the 4,000 suckers who were scammed at Harris University? Has she been fined $2 million dollars for running a crooked hole-in-one contest? Did she bring in illegals to build her country club golf course? Trump told a national tv audience that he wants to screw his own daughter, but Harris is amoral. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't know why you're bringing up Trump to me, I'm not a Trump supporter. And corrupt doesn't necessarily mean convicted of crimes. By that logic Al Capone was only a little corrupt. :rolleyes: I was talking about her character.

And since you asked, here are just a few things :

So your objection is more because she's bi-racial/Black than because she's female?

Queen Elisabeth ruled England for
70 years and 214 days

She was queen regnant of 32 sovereign states over the course of her lifetime and remained the monarch of 15 realms by the time of her death. Her reign of 70 years and 214 days is the longest of any British monarch or female monarch, and the second-longest verified reign of any monarch of a sovereign state in history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_II
No, the Queen was Head of State for 70 years and 214 days.

Critiquing one's character on certain issues does not make another person's character pure. In her heart she should know she is not really qualified to be President. She has shown it. Her audition as VP is proof. So now she is most likely a sociopath and/or psychopath with a massive ego. Trump has dealt with people in life with a lot of dirt that is reality. Harris is mostly antiseptic and protected. I do not know how many will want to die for her. And there is a much higher chance that many will die because of her. Yep. We are 2nd and 3rd world now. With a declining nation that has nuclear weapons and China just waiting to take the mantle.

Full Disclosure:
Better Question:
What kind of Woman thinks a Man should be President?

dam loser i didnt think you were afraid of woman that much...or does she have to be a white die hard righty before you approve?...

Forum List

Back