Schumer doubts Neil Gorsuch will be independent Supreme Court justice

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you believe this guy? He's the same one who had no trouble confirming Gindsberg, Kegan and Sotomayor! By "ideological" Schumer actually means "not ideological."

WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer expressed doubts Tuesday night about Judge Neil Gorsuch, saying President Donald Trump's nominee for the U.S. Supreme Court will likely take an ideological approach to the job. "Judge Gorsuch has repeatedly sided with corporations over working people, demonstrated a hostility toward women's rights, and most troubling, hewed to an ideological approach to jurisprudence that makes me skeptical that he can be a strong, independent Justice on the Court," Schumer said after Trump's announcement.

Crybaby Schumer hates white people, the US Constitution and law and order, so this is not a surprise.

And what do Ginsberg, Sotomayor, Breyer, and Kagan do? They take ideological approaches to the bench.

Those trio of turds are disgusting "activists" who ignore the US Constitution.

This is a great example of why I have so much trouble understanding partisan politics.

Suddenly now, now that the Dems have pissed away the White House, House, Senate and State Houses, Schumer is pretending he thinks a Supe nominee should be moderate and mainstream, and the Dems are acting stunned that Trump would nominate a strict conservative to replace Scalia. And this, after Sotomayor and Kagan.

What the fuck.

Is this all a joke, and no one has told me? Maybe that's it. Is this all some kind of professional wrestling show for political geeks, and we're not supposed to take it seriously?

lol Schumer is your typical phony hypocrite recently seen crying crocodile tears over fake 'refugees' and 'immigrants while he lives in a wealthy gated community and would demand any grubby looking 'outsiders' caught near his house be beaten and shot by security and police. These people are making themselves completely irrelevant and proven liars and vermin by the hour.

This is a great example of why I have so much trouble understanding partisan politics.

Suddenly now, now that the Dems have pissed away the White House, House, Senate and State Houses, Schumer is pretending he thinks a Supe nominee should be moderate and mainstream, and the Dems are acting stunned that Trump would nominate a strict conservative to replace Scalia. And this, after Sotomayor and Kagan.

What the fuck.

Is this all a joke, and no one has told me? Maybe that's it. Is this all some kind of professional wrestling show for political geeks, and we're not supposed to take it seriously?

They are stupid and self-centered enough to believe they're being taken seriously, like four year olds having tantrums in the middle of a store do. that's the level these gimps' bases think and deal with the world at.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you believe this guy? He's the same one who had no trouble confirming Gindsberg, Kegan and Sotomayor! By "ideological" Schumer actually means "not ideological."

WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer expressed doubts Tuesday night about Judge Neil Gorsuch, saying President Donald Trump's nominee for the U.S. Supreme Court will likely take an ideological approach to the job. "Judge Gorsuch has repeatedly sided with corporations over working people, demonstrated a hostility toward women's rights, and most troubling, hewed to an ideological approach to jurisprudence that makes me skeptical that he can be a strong, independent Justice on the Court," Schumer said after Trump's announcement.

From what I've read the man is pretty much a clone of Scalia. If he's named I don't think there will be any big changes in the SC.

The Dems are a pack of crybabies who have no power and they know it. Guess acting like babies and crying all over every Trump pick makes them feel good.

Bad luck for them and good luck for the rest of America.

From what I've read the man is pretty much a clone of Scalia. If he's named I don't think there will be any big changes in the SC.

The Dems are a pack of crybabies who have no power and they know it. Guess acting like babies and crying all over every Trump pick makes them feel good.

Bad luck for them and good luck for the rest of America.
They wasted no time crying.

Pelosi torches SCOTUS pick Gorsuch in CNN town hall right after Trump announcement

Schumer: I have ‘serious doubts’ about Neil Gorsuch

Did he cry?

Did he cry?

Yes, he does, and being rather inept at acting, he gets caught with his face going blank for a split second and opening his eyes to see if the camera is catching his tears. An obliging media type will usually let him do a retake, though, as they do at all pity parties for 'The Cause', though, so you don't always get to see them screw up on the news.

Comparing Neil to Schoomer would be like comparing a Michelle Obama Meal to a Surf and Turf meal at a 5 star joint.

And what do Ginsberg, Sotomayor, Breyer, and Kagan do? They take ideological approaches to the bench.

The above from the same right wing morons who "cheered" when Obama's EOs were judged as unconstitutional in 9-0 or 8-0 SCOTUS votes?????

Do you idiost EVER think?

What the fuck.

What it tells me is that in the past 60 years or so the Supreme Court has overstepped its Constitutional Bounds, and has overpowered the other two branches, as well as the concept of federalism.

Do people realize how much political capital is being spent on a single lawyer being appointed to a panel of 9 of them, said panel having the ability to basically dictate to the other two branches and the States what can or cannot be done?

It would certainly be a big laugh to see a Supreme Court justice who continues to pick corporations over all those people who voted for Drumplethinskin.......like those in Coal Country for example.

Liberals hate this pick because the man believes in adhering to the Constitution as written, not 'reading into it' or trying to inject his own interpretation in order to support his own agenda as the Liberal judges do.

Do people realize how much political capital is being spent on a single lawyer being appointed to a panel of 9 of them, said panel having the ability to basically dictate to the other two branches and the States what can or cannot be done?
Good thing then that he believes in going by the Constitution as written by the Founding Fathers rather than injecting his own interpretation.

What it tells me is that in the past 60 years or so the Supreme Court has overstepped its Constitutional Bounds, and has overpowered the other two branches, as well as the concept of federalism.

So, Citizen United or the Hobby Lobby cases were NOT SCOTUS "overreach???

THINK !!!

Forum List

Back