Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

Yes it is which does not include the jury doing further investigations for the house.
Moron, it does include witnesses. :cuckoo:

And as has been pointed out to you already, you're just too dense to comprehend.... the next phase is a trial, not an investigation.
Nows it's time for the trial.
Maybe, maybe not.
The investigation is over. The impeachment vote has been cast.now we move to the trial stage and the democrats have nothing for evidence that would compel the Senate to convict. I know it and even more, you know it.
Again... maybe, maybe not. What are you going to do if Pelosi chooses to not let the Senate hold a trial? Pound more sand?

Put a third justice on the court when Ginsburg dies.

Yes it is which does not include the jury doing further investigations for the house.

And as has been pointed out to you already, you're just too dense to comprehend.... the next phase is a trial, not an investigation.
Maybe, maybe not.
The investigation is over. The impeachment vote has been cast.now we move to the trial stage and the democrats have nothing for evidence that would compel the Senate to convict. I know it and even more, you know it.
Again... maybe, maybe not. What are you going to do if Pelosi chooses to not let the Senate hold a trial? Pound more sand?
I could care less. What makes you think that would bother me?

Good, then we should get testimony from Biden about his threat to cut funding unless the Ukrainians stop investigating his crackhead son.

Just wonder Pete, Biden's threat to cut funding to Ukraine in six hours after Congress passing it if he didn't get his way, how was THAT not a threat to our national security? Seems we need to look a lot closer at that.

Maybe, maybe not.

Or Democrats just add more seats and fill 'em with Liberals next time they get the chance.

Maybe, maybe not.
You're already crapping in your own panties.

Maybe, maybe not.

Or Democrats just add more seats and fill 'em with Liberals next time they get the chance.

Ah yes... the FDR wet dream.

Maybe, maybe not.

Laughing at you fuckers will do that to a person.

Maybe, maybe not.

Sounds like you're already wearing adult diapers.

Maybe, maybe not.

Nothing to stop Democrats when they have the Executive and Legislative branches.

And it sounds like you eat out of them.

Nothing to stop Democrats when they have the Executive and Legislative branches.

Or the republicans.

And it sounds like you eat out of them.
LOL

That's quite the imagination you've got there.

Or the republicans.
They had the chance and didn't do it.

Or the republicans.

Gee, imagine that.

Living by the rules.

You fuckers should try it sometime.

Or the republicans.

Gee, imagine that.

Living by the rules.

LOL

I like how you think blocking a president from filling a vacancy for nearly a year is "living by the rules."

Or the republicans.

Gee, imagine that.

Living by the rules.

LOL

I like how you think blocking a president from filling a vacancy for nearly a year is "living by the rules."

I think it was Biden who made up that rule.

Schumer Declared If the GOP Plays By Same Rules The House Dems Did, They're 'Engaged In A Cover Up'

Pure bullshit. Name just ONE relavant witness Democrats did not want to interview.

Republicans want to to have a testimony of everyone EXCEPT ANYONE DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the Ukrainian drug deal Trump is accused of.
You first name one relevant witness at the inquiry? GO__________

All of them.
There was just ONE fact witness that was relevant.. Sondland.. Everyone else was blatant character assassins, liares , and conjecture.....

They were all relevant as they had knowledge of Trump's attempts to pressure Ukraine.

Apparently Nancy Piglosi has a few more tricks up her sleeve. She might actually withhold the articles and not send it up to the Senate until McConnel agrees to hold a full trial and call all the witnesses in the admin. So it isn't even the Dems used Stalinist third world kangaroo court tactics to achieve this so called BS impeachment,N they want the senate to do the same. It looks like they're all suffering from the same mental illness.

Forum List

Back