Science moves closer to biblical creation.

Yep... But uneducated Christians probably don't know that. Muslims revere Jesus and the patriarchs.
They are the ones who call Christians "People of the Book". They revere Christ as a prophet only, who has been replaced by Mohammed. They believe in the God of Abraham, Ishmael, and..., not the God of "Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob".

When you describe unbelievers I'm assuming that would apply to all non-believing Christians. That group would make up most of the planet.

Other believers would be moslems. As we know, Islam corrected the errors in Christianity. The obvious interpretation therefore is that you are a believer in a corrupted religion.

Muslims think they received the third revelation. Muhammad preached, save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham.

They are the ones who call Christians "People of the Book". They revere Christ as a prophet only, who has been replaced by Mohammed. They believe in the God of Abraham, Ishmael, and..., not the God of "Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob".

They believe in Isaac and Jacob. Remember, Abraham had six sons by his Arab wife Keturah. They think Jesus is the purest of the prophets born of a virgin from the mind of God. Muhammad was the messenger to the people of the Arabian peninsula.

When you describe unbelievers I'm assuming that would apply to all non-believing Christians. That group would make up most of the planet.
The church has always had its 'tares'.
Other believers would be moslems. As we know, Islam corrected the errors in Christianity. The obvious interpretation therefore is that you are a believer in a corrupted religion.
People are corrupt, not the religion. Islam is similar to the old covenant, which is long gone. One only needs to look at the misogyny of Islam.

They believe in Isaac and Jacob. Remember, Abraham had six sons by his Arab wife Keturah. They think Jesus is the purest of the prophets born of a virgin from the mind of God. Muhammad was the messenger to the people of the Arabian peninsula.
They believe that Ishmael is the true 'son of promise', and was the one offered by Abraham. That's the point of departure.

The church has always had its 'tares'.

People are corrupt, not the religion. Islam is similar to the old covenant, which is long gone. One only needs to look at the misogyny of Islam.

Well that's stupid. Muslim women had more rights than their European and/or Christian counterparts until 1950.

That puts Islam at odds with Christianity.

Actually it doesn't unless you are looking for excuses to hate. Mutual respect is pretty normal in the Arab world. You get as good as you give. Muslim use to manage the livestock for our lifesize manger and Christmas pageant.. The king use to give Christmas gifts to all the Christian children. That's how I met ibn Saud.

The evidence is the Bible and what's in it. Also, science backs it up while nothing backs up evolution.
Ah. So evidence the Bible is true is the Bible because the Bible is true... and the Bible is evidence the Bible is true.

Is it any wonder you believe in a Flat Earth?

Is there any compelling reason to believe that the Bible's authors were actually aware that dinosaurs had existed before them? If goddidit as someone declared above, why wouldn't she clearly mention the dinosaurs anywhere?

Is there any compelling reason to believe that the Bible's authors were actually aware that dinosaurs had existed before them? If goddidit as someone declared above, why wouldn't she clearly mention the dinosaurs anywhere?

Why not? They probably saw fossils. Dinosaurs died out 60 million years ago. This is just ridiculously ignorant.

Why not? They probably saw fossils. Dinosaurs died out 60 million years ago. This is just ridiculously ignorant.
Try again. You failed to address the question. How did my simply asking a question of no one in particular get you so triggered?

Try again. You failed to address the question. How did my simply asking a question of no one in particular get you so triggered?

Why didn't God write about the dinosaurs?? Is that the question? I'm gobsmacked.

Forum List

Back