SCOTUS divided over SSM

I suppose the libs will claim she "evolved" the way Obama did. Of course, that was after being backed into a corner because of Biden's big mouth. It's all such bullshit..

Dick Cheney is a liberal?

Lots of folks have 'evolved' - look at the shift in polling numbers.

But maybe you really are Conservative- and you believe that no one should ever change their minds.

If two men or two women marry- none of that changes.
But it does change. There are no distinct mother of father figures in that so called "family" Girls/boys would not have the affinity to their opposite sex

Do you really not understand that we still have the children whether you let us marry or not? You harm our families by denying civil marriage.

Also, studies show that children do best in two parent households. The gender of the parents don't matter.
Don't call it marriage call it civil union. Don't call your female partner wife or male partner husband of the same sex relationship.

Why should she call her legal marriage a 'civil union'?

That would be legally and factually incorrect.

You agreed with me that preventing homosexuals from marrying just harms their children.
I agreed to what you said. ""Syriusly, post: 11305976, member: 51902"]It just harms the children being raised by two momies.
You agreed with me that preventing homosexuals from marrying just harms their children.

Now you try to backpeddle.

Like I said- its an integrity thing for you.

The right to enter into a sexual relationship with another human is not what you people call an unalienable right
Hey Don Juan, I think you need to muster all your carbines if you want to come over trying "to enter into sexual relationship with my wife -as another human being. See the stupidity of your remark?
Whole states have attempted to prevent just that.
Wrong. PLease show me the gay couples currently in custody for getting married.
You arent very good at this, are you?

That wasn't your claim- you aren't very good at this are you?

No one is preventing gays from marrying each other Another fallacy popped.

I just showed you that people are preventing gays from marrying each other.

Another of your lies exposed.
You havent shown anything, dumbshit. You asserted a fact that is simply untrue.
No state prevents gays from getting married. I live in TN. Gays get married here all the time. They're not doing it at the courthouse, of course. But they get married plenty.

You can't possibly not know these conversations are about civil marriage.
Apparently Syrius does not. He claims gay marriage is illegal in some places. Take it up with him.

There are many places where civil same sex marriage is not recognized.

But it does change. There are no distinct mother of father figures in that so called "family" Girls/boys would not have the affinity to their opposite sex

Do you really not understand that we still have the children whether you let us marry or not? You harm our families by denying civil marriage.

Also, studies show that children do best in two parent households. The gender of the parents don't matter.
Don't call it marriage call it civil union. Don't call your female partner wife or male partner husband of the same sex relationship.

Once you've agreed that civil unions are acceptable you've agreed that same sex marriage is acceptable.

Once you've agreed that civil unions are acceptable you've agreed that same sex marriage is acceptable.

Nope, trying to calm a crying child with a lollipop is sometimes necessary so that the adults can get some peace and quite.

Careful, when they get horny after years of cock deprivation you are in for ride, better eat well before engagement.

Yeah... I reckon after a while them rubber dicks lose their effectiveness.

Hmmmm...every third commercial on TV is for erectile dysfunction...

Our fingers and tongues have never let us down.

I literally LOL'd at that.

You're alright for a lib.

My wife and I are glad all three appendages haven't let us down.

I do have to wonder just WTF is going on that there are so many commercials and drugs for "male enhancement". If it's that big a problem I suppose we can't blame you for wearing comfortable shoes.

And this is an example of the authoritarianism common to most on the right, the propensity to seek to compel conformity through force of law, to enhance the power and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Marriage law can accommodate same- or opposite-sex couples, when same-sex couples enter into a marriage contract, they are in fact lawfully married, no different than opposite-sex couples.

'Civil unions' are segregation, and just as repugnant to the Constitution.
Segregation from what?

Nope, trying to calm a crying child with a lollipop is sometimes necessary so that the adults can get some peace and quite.

If there is no material difference between a civil union and a civil marriage, and you concede that gays should have the right to civil unions that are no different than a civil marriage,

then you have conceded that same sex marriage is acceptable.

All you're bitching about at that point is the use of the word 'marriage'.

Looks like SCOTUS ruling in favor of SSM isn't the lock the homos led everyone to believe. Roberts nailed it. Kennedy is all over the map, he's obviously conflicted.

Please, drunk Irish hole.

SCOTUS is big people talk. Go back to the children's table and blow little Johnny.

Kennedy has already decided, look at the last decision on Gay marriage. He's just doing his due diligence, appearing impartial.

Gay marriage will be legal in all 50 states by summer.

Fail Homophobes!!!!

We were willing to accept that about 5-10 years ago...it was the Far RW that shot that down. So...it's all the way to marriage now.
The far right actually did you a favor, however unintended.

'Civil unions' are just as wrong as denying same-sex couples access to marriage law – perhaps more so.
You want to go to female showers and bathrooms too, huh? Peeping tom sick pervert. You whine that you do not have access to those? Where are you going to stop? Next thing we know you want pedophilia be common practice too under the aegis of "love" and equality and eaqual acces to children. Sick.. you are sick...

Males have fingers and tongues also in addition to male appendage.

Where I can sympathize with the dykes is that some dudes don't know how to, or care about finishing the job. Our culture for the longest time has made sex taboo, and made people way too insecure to experience it properly.

Some people obviously went off the rails, and tore down every boundary in order to achieve something that should be as simple as any other bodily function.

I have less sympathy (well actually none at all) for the faggots though, because women are actually pretty easy to train if you finesse them.

Looks like SCOTUS ruling in favor of SSM isn't the lock the homos led everyone to believe. Roberts nailed it. Kennedy is all over the map, he's obviously conflicted.

Please, drunk Irish hole.

SCOTUS is big people talk. Go back to the children's table and blow little Johnny.

Kennedy has already decided, look at the last decision on Gay marriage. He's just doing his due diligence, appearing impartial.

Gay marriage will be legal in all 50 states by summer.

Fail Homophobes!!!!
Why is it homophobic not to suck on dicks with fecal matter on them? Explain that to me.

We were willing to accept that about 5-10 years ago...it was the Far RW that shot that down. So...it's all the way to marriage now.
You make isis look reasonable.

What an imbecile. Don't call it marriage. I have no problem for you faggots entering into binding relationships and I support that. But not changing the definition of marriage, husband/wife.

Forum List

Back