SCOTUS divided over SSM

Oh, it's another case of a homophobe describing gay sex in graphics terms.

That's like a vegetarian who just can't stop talking about steak.
I am going to ask you again, since you did not answer the simple question:
Why is it homophobic not to suck on dicks with fecal matter on them? Explain that to me.

dude, you are just digging yourself in deeper... You really are. that you spend this much time thinking about the mechanics of gay sex (you do realize that straight people do Anal and Oral, too, right?) kind of makes you the "Vegetarian" who can't stop talking about Steak.
'Avoiding the answer, don't you? I simply wanted to know why do you label straight people homophobes? I do not fear you, I do not hate you, I disagree with you.

Nope. It's not the disagreement that makes you a homophobe...it's wanting to discriminate against gays that makes you a homophobe.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun
  1. dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.
Homophobia would be an irrational fear or hatred of homosexuals, if it really existed. The current usage of terms like "homophobic" and "homophobe" imply that all opposition to homosexuality is crazy. Actually there are many sociological, psychological and medical reasons that many logically-thinking people oppose homosexuality. People who abuse terms like "homophobia" are implying (whether they know it or not), that it's impossible to "love the sinner and hate the sin". No one talks about opposition to alcoholism in terms of hatred, because groups like Alcoholics Anonymous have popularized the view that drinking alcohol is addictive. The term homophobia, when it is applied to every criticism of homosexuality, implies that all such criticism is irrational (see phobia).

The term has morphed over the years. If you wish to deny gays and lesbians their equal right to marry, then you're a homophobe. Would you prefer just plain old bigot?

Indeed. Those "laws" were actually passed to ENCOURAGE marriage between a man and a woman in order to populate and sustain the country. Funny, I don't understand how the hell they expect 2 women or 2 men to accomplish the same thing. Oh, hell, I forgot, they don't. They now expect the illegals to do it.
Another one!

You also would not be able to mate and have kids if you were not on the receiving end of government behavioral control?

And you actually believe the human race was near extinction before the government stepped in? Nobody was fucking and having kids?
I actually believe that marriage has always been a function of society and its laws and that no civilization in history has ever recognized a "right" to marry whoever one wants. I believe that because I'm intelligent and educated, unlike Leftists.

Our society isn't doing that so you can rest easy. We are recognizing that in order to deny something that has been declared a right, fundamental to our existence, you have to have a demonstrable harm in allowing it. Go!
Honey, why are you fighting to destroy heritage? Settle for domestic partnership with the same treatment by authorities as married man and woman, what you are not. You are woman and woman

Why is it homophobic not to suck on dicks with fecal matter on them? Explain that to me.

dude, you are just digging yourself in deeper... You really are. that you spend this much time thinking about the mechanics of gay sex (you do realize that straight people do Anal and Oral, too, right?) kind of makes you the "Vegetarian" who can't stop talking about Steak.
'Avoiding the answer, don't you? I simply wanted to know why do you label straight people homophobes? I do not fear you, I do not hate you, I disagree with you.

Nope. It's not the disagreement that makes you a homophobe...it's wanting to discriminate against gays that makes you a homophobe.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun
Homophobia would be an irrational fear or hatred of homosexuals, if it really existed. The current usage of terms like "homophobic" and "homophobe" imply that all opposition to homosexuality is crazy. Actually there are many sociological, psychological and medical reasons that many logically-thinking people oppose homosexuality. People who abuse terms like "homophobia" are implying (whether they know it or not), that it's impossible to "love the sinner and hate the sin". No one talks about opposition to alcoholism in terms of hatred, because groups like Alcoholics Anonymous have popularized the view that drinking alcohol is addictive. The term homophobia, when it is applied to every criticism of homosexuality, implies that all such criticism is irrational (see phobia).

The term has morphed over the years. If you wish to deny gays and lesbians their equal right to marry, then you're a homophobe. Would you prefer just plain old bigot?
Sweetheart, why are you so militant? I do not pose any harm to you and that's why I do not understand.

Indeed. Those "laws" were actually passed to ENCOURAGE marriage between a man and a woman in order to populate and sustain the country. Funny, I don't understand how the hell they expect 2 women or 2 men to accomplish the same thing. Oh, hell, I forgot, they don't. They now expect the illegals to do it.
Another one!

You also would not be able to mate and have kids if you were not on the receiving end of government behavioral control?

And you actually believe the human race was near extinction before the government stepped in? Nobody was fucking and having kids?
I actually believe that marriage has always been a function of society and its laws and that no civilization in history has ever recognized a "right" to marry whoever one wants. I believe that because I'm intelligent and educated, unlike Leftists.

Our society isn't doing that so you can rest easy. We are recognizing that in order to deny something that has been declared a right, fundamental to our existence, you have to have a demonstrable harm in allowing it. Go!
Honey, why are you fighting to destroy heritage? Settle for domestic partnership with the same treatment by authorities as married man and woman, what you are not. You are woman and woman

Do you hear yourself? "Settle" for DPs. No, gays aren't going to "settle" for being relegated to 2nd class citizenship. If you don't like gays using marriage, you should have changed it for everyone.

Oh, it's another case of a homophobe describing gay sex in graphics terms.

That's like a vegetarian who just can't stop talking about steak.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun
Sweetheart, are you a dyke? If you are, please stay out of the conversation with faggots. I have no issue with you. You are sweet. They are disgusting sucking feces coated dicks.

Data from nationally representative U.S. surveys indicate that just over one-third of adult women aged 25-44 report that they have had anal sex with a man at least once before [1], and about one-fifth of women in this age group report having done so during the past year [2]. These numbers have increased significantly over the past few decades. For example, if you look at national survey data from the 1990s, you will see that about one-fifth of women reported having ever had anal sex, and fewer than one-tenth reported having done it in the past year [3].

[1] Chandra, A., Mosher, W.D., & Copen, C. (2011). Sexual behavior, sexual attraction, and sexual identity in the United States: Data from the 2006-2008 National Survey of Family Growth. National Health Statistics Reports, 36, 1-36.

2] Herbenick, D., Reece, M., Schick, V., Sanders, S.A., Dodge, B., & Fortenberry, J.D. (2010). Sexual behavior in the United States: Results from a national probability sample of men and women ages 14-94. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7(Suppl. 5), 255-265.

[3] Laumann, E. O., Gagnon, J., Michael, R., & Michaels, S. (1994). The social organization of sexuality: Sexual practices in the United States. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.

Another one!

Do you hear yourself? "Settle" for DPs. No, gays aren't going to "settle" for being relegated to 2nd class citizenship. If you don't like gays using marriage, you should have changed it for everyone.
With the same treatment as real married couples I do not see why it would be second class citizenship.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun

Sweetheart, why are you so militant? I do not pose any harm to you and that's why I do not understand.

Sure you do. You want to deny me my rights as a tax paying citizen of this country.

Another one!

With the same treatment as real married couples I do not see why it would be second class citizenship.

Really? You don't see it? Did the same water come out of separate water fountains for blacks

And we are real married couples.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun
Sweetheart, are you a dyke? If you are, please stay out of the conversation with faggots. I have no issue with you. You are sweet. They are disgusting sucking feces coated dicks.

Data from nationally representative U.S. surveys indicate that just over one-third of adult women aged 25-44 report that they have had anal sex with a man at least once before [1], and about one-fifth of women in this age group report having done so during the past year [2]. These numbers have increased significantly over the past few decades. For example, if you look at national survey data from the 1990s, you will see that about one-fifth of women reported having ever had anal sex, and fewer than one-tenth reported having done it in the past year [3].

[1] Chandra, A., Mosher, W.D., & Copen, C. (2011). Sexual behavior, sexual attraction, and sexual identity in the United States: Data from the 2006-2008 National Survey of Family Growth. National Health Statistics Reports, 36, 1-36.

2] Herbenick, D., Reece, M., Schick, V., Sanders, S.A., Dodge, B., & Fortenberry, J.D. (2010). Sexual behavior in the United States: Results from a national probability sample of men and women ages 14-94. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7(Suppl. 5), 255-265.

[3] Laumann, E. O., Gagnon, J., Michael, R., & Michaels, S. (1994). The social organization of sexuality: Sexual practices in the United States. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
.... and? What's your point?

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun

Sure you do. You want to deny me my rights as a tax paying citizen of this country.
Honey, you are totally unreasonable. Read what I posted.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun

If you don't understand that it's not just gay men having anal sex, I worry about you eating pudding with a spoon, you might hurt yourself.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun

I did. You think gay men are icky. That's homophobia. You don't want gays to marry. That's also homophobia, but we can make it easy on you and just say bigot. Do you prefer that?

People didn't want blacks to marry whites. They were disgusted by the prospect. Kind of like you with gays. Were they bigots in your view or just in "disagreement" with people that wanted to do away with anti miscegenation laws?

Really? You don't see it? Did the same water come out of separate water fountains for blacks

You are committed couples but not married couples. Marriage is between a man and a woman. I do not have issue with your commitment and you should have the same civil licence issued as a marriage licence but as a life partnership or civil union, not marriage.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun

If you don't understand that it's not just gay men having anal sex, I worry about you eating pudding with a spoon, you might hurt yourself.
Gay men? you mean faggots?

You are committed couples but not married couples. Marriage is between a man and a woman. I do not have issue with your commitment and you should have the same civil licence issued as a marriage licence but as a life partnership or civil union, not marriage.

What is amazing is that you don't see your view as bigoted. Did the same water come out of separate water fountains, yes or no?

We are married. I have a marriage license issued by the state of California. It is legal and valid in a majority of the states. It will soon be valid in all 50. Marriage is no longer ONLY between white men and white women or black men and black women. It's now black men and white women, white women and black women, black men and black men, etc. Get used to it.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun

Gay men? you mean faggots?

Why don't you tell us that wonderful story about how you're not a homophobe? It delights the children.

I did. You think gay men are icky. That's homophobia. You don't want gays to marry. That's also homophobia, but we can make it easy on you and just say bigot. Do you prefer that?

People didn't want blacks to marry whites. They were disgusted by the prospect. Kind of like you with gays. Were they bigots in your view or just in "disagreement" with people that wanted to do away with anti miscegenation laws?
Bigot is the favoured terminology to label people for discrediting them. Attack the messenger, forget the message.

Bigot is the favoured terminology to label people for discrediting them. Attack the messenger, forget the message.

Your message is pure homophobia and bigotry. I noticed you didn't answer my question. Did the same water come out of separate water fountains?

What is amazing is that you don't see your view as bigoted. Did the same water come out of separate water fountains, yes or no?

We are married. I have a marriage license issued by the state of California. It is legal and valid in a majority of the states. It will soon be valid in all 50. Marriage is no longer ONLY between white men and white women or black men and black women. It's now black men and white women, white women and black women, black men and black men, etc. Get used to it.
Sweetheart, My best friend is married in an other state where it is legal also. I have no issue with her doing that since there was no law to make her the legal heir what they put together in decades together. I have no reason to lie to you honey. We are all hiding behind aliases.

Forum List

Back