SCOTUS divided over SSM

She is my best friend. She is not militant she just wanted the same so called "rights" as married people. I agree. You know what? When a ruling came out to issue marriage licenses to gay persons, I immedately called her to get it before an injunction would stop it. Again, I have no reason to lie.

You're a peach...a peach that doesn't want gays to get civilly married.

Why won't you answer the question? Is it bigotry if you don't want blacks to marry whites?
It is a very unfortunate situation for the children. since the nation is so divided, children have no sense of identity. Blacks are despising them for being too white, whites are despising them for being mulattoes.

That did not answer the question. Is it bigotry, yes or no?
Yes or no what honey? Interracial marriage? I am not fond of it for the reason I told you but it is up to the persons who do it

So your answer is that it's not bigotry? Color me shocked that a homophobe would also be racist.
OMG. ...and I thought you were a reasonable person. My mistake... sorry.. I will respond accordingly in the future

Sweetheart are you having interracial kids? God help you. Poor babies total loss of identity. Look at the president. his mother white, raised by white grandparents then found his identity with black communities because he wasn't white enough, I guess.

Um, yeah. That guy had such a miserable upbringing that he became a lawyer, a professor a Senator and then the President.
Yes, white communist grandparents gave him the upbringing to enable him to do what he accomplished. Not ghetto upbringing what you fucking faggots prefer to keep black people in there

You're a peach...a peach that doesn't want gays to get civilly married.

Why won't you answer the question? Is it bigotry if you don't want blacks to marry whites?
It is a very unfortunate situation for the children. since the nation is so divided, children have no sense of identity. Blacks are despising them for being too white, whites are despising them for being mulattoes.

That did not answer the question. Is it bigotry, yes or no?
Yes or no what honey? Interracial marriage? I am not fond of it for the reason I told you but it is up to the persons who do it

So your answer is that it's not bigotry? Color me shocked that a homophobe would also be racist.
OMG. ...and I thought you were a reasonable person. My mistake... sorry.. I will respond accordingly in the future

I'm am a reasonable person who is intolerant of bigotry...which you've displayed in spades. You don't think gays should be legally married and you seem to be opposed to interracial couples marrying.

In most circles, that labels you a bigot. Here on USMB...a superstar!

Uh, not really. And no one uses the term "Mulattoes' anymore.
Because you are not educated enough or it is prohibited by the PC correctness.

Racists do.
Are you crazy? Look up any racial definition about mixed races. It is a legal term defined in any dictionary. It is not degradatory.

Racists do.
You want nastiness honey? I won't give it to you in love and honor of my best friend.

We all know what it means and we all know that it is offensive to label people such. If you want to blame that on political correctness, you and Mac will have some great conversations...but it's not.

Racists do.
You want nastiness honey? I won't give it to you in love and honor of my best friend.

Is it a shock to anyone that homophobes are often also racist and misogynist? No.

Yes, white communist grandparents gave him the upbringing to enable him to do what he accomplished. Not ghetto upbringing what you fucking faggots prefer to keep black people in there

Guy, so how is it that you were raised in the straight white community and still turned out to be such a loser?
I do not understand the question. The loser part.

Racists do.

Is it a shock to anyone that homophobes are often also racist and misogynist? No.
Honey, did I express any male superiority? Where did you get that idea from? You have the faggot butted into our conversation and you changed, what that is about?

Racists do.

Honey, did I express any male superiority? Where did you get that idea from? You have the faggot butted into our conversation and you changed, what that is about?

You think that's the only thing that makes you a misogynist? Do you call any men on the board "Honey" and "Sweetheart"?

You're a bigot, a homophobe and a misogynist. Triple Crown!!!

You mean it's a completely offensive word (It's origin is derived from "little mules") that no one should use.

Seriously, guy, you should post on Stormfront, you'd be happier there.
Little mules is profoundly expresses the commitment to the democrat's logo ass.

Racists do.

You think that's the only thing that makes you a misogynist? Do you call any men on the board "Honey" and "Sweetheart"?

Of course not sweetheart. I am not a faggot. My endearments is for women showing my respect.

Racists do.

Like I said, I will not engage with you in any name calling. You are a woman with kids. I will not degrade you for anything, OK? I respect you as a woman.

Racists do.

Of course not sweetheart. I am not a faggot. My endearments is for women showing my respect.

You may have convinced yourself of that. Funny you don't disagree that you're a racist and anti gay bigot, just misogynist.

Forum List

Back