SCOTUS divided over SSM

Racists do.
You want nastiness honey? I won't give it to you in love and honor of my best friend.

Is it a shock to anyone that homophobes are often also racist and misogynist? No.
Honey, did I express any male superiority? Where did you get that idea from? You have the faggot butted into our conversation and you changed, what that is about?

You think that's the only thing that makes you a misogynist? Do you call any men on the board "Honey" and "Sweetheart"?

You're a bigot, a homophobe and a misogynist. Triple Crown!!!
Like I said, I will not engage with you in any name calling. You are a woman with kids. I will not degrade you for anything, OK? I respect you as a woman.

It's not name calling, it's proper labeling. Name calling is continuously using the F word when describing gay men.

"SCOTUS divided over SSM"

We can assume this is the right's 'preemptive rebuttal' should the Supreme Court reverse the Sixth Circuit, that because the justices are 'divided,' it somehow 'mitigates' the legitimacy of the ruling.

Many conservatives are as ridiculous as they are pathetic.

You want nastiness honey? I won't give it to you in love and honor of my best friend.

Is it a shock to anyone that homophobes are often also racist and misogynist? No.
Honey, did I express any male superiority? Where did you get that idea from? You have the faggot butted into our conversation and you changed, what that is about?

You think that's the only thing that makes you a misogynist? Do you call any men on the board "Honey" and "Sweetheart"?

Of course not sweetheart. I am not a faggot. My endearments is for women showing my respect.

You may have convinced yourself of that. Funny you don't disagree that you're a racist and anti gay bigot, just misogynist.
Baby? What are you pushing here? I am anti gay "marriage" but support any civil union. The reason for the "MARRIAGE" definition is rooted deeply in many millennia of human experience as male and female. i do not approve faggotism (meaning militant homosexuals) but have no issues with keeping to themselves and female homosexuals. Racism? I do not hold myself as racist.

Like I said, I will not engage with you in any name calling. You are a woman with kids. I will not degrade you for anything, OK? I respect you as a woman.

It's not name calling, it's proper labeling. Name calling is continuously using the F word when describing gay men.
F word meaning Faggot? Yes militant homosexuals are faggots. The not "in your face" homosexuals are gays.

Of course not sweetheart. I am not a faggot. My endearments is for women showing my respect.

You may have convinced yourself of that. Funny you don't disagree that you're a racist and anti gay bigot, just misogynist.
Baby? What are you pushing here? I am anti gay "marriage" but support any civil union. The reason for the "MARRIAGE" definition is rooted deeply in many millennia of human experience as male and female. i do not approve faggotism (meaning militant homosexuals) but have no issues with keeping to themselves and female homosexuals. Racism? I do not hold myself as racist.

Of course you don't. Most racists don't actually label themselves as racist, but you've certainly displayed racist tendencies...just like anti gay ones. Calling gay men the f word is anti gay. Calling biracial individuals "Mulattoes" is racist. Calling women "baby" and "honey" and "sweetheart" is misogynist.

Glad I could educate.

F word meaning Faggot? Yes militant homosexuals are faggots. The not "in your face" homosexuals are gays.

Translation: Gays that fight for their equal rights are the f word for gay man. Gays that stay in the closet are okay.

Tell us again how you're not homophobic?

Of course you don't. Most racists don't actually label themselves as racist, but you've certainly displayed racist tendencies...just like anti gay ones. Calling gay men the f word is anti gay. Calling biracial individuals "Mulattoes" is racist. Calling women "baby" and "honey" and "sweetheart" is misogynist.

Glad I could educate.
Well, thank you. I was not aware of the censorship on the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Translation: Gays that fight for their equal rights are the f word for gay man. Gays that stay in the closet are okay.

"tell us?" Is that a royal plural sweetheart? Honey, I like you, why are you pushing me? You are not going to get
anything from me to insult you.

"tell us?" Is that a royal plural sweetheart? Honey, I like you, why are you pushing me? You are not going to get

I'm not trying to get you to insult me, I'm trying to get you to realize that your behaviors are those of an anti gay bigoted misogynist.

I'm not trying to get you to insult me, I'm trying to get you to realize that your behaviors are those of an anti gay bigoted misogynist.
I am not misogynist and not anti gay. I am anti faggot. The militant in your face cocksuckers. I know through my friend how things are. You know, the day the ruling came down, she got married and since we were busy at work and such, we just went out the next day, only two of us and got shitfaced so bad. OMG. I mean shitfaced. :)

I am not misogynist and not anti gay. I am anti faggot. The militant in your face cocksuckers. I know through my friend how things are. You know, the day the ruling came down, she got married and since we were busy at work and such, we just went out the next day, only two of us and got shitfaced so bad. OMG. I mean shitfaced. :)

You don't think you're anti gay because you have a gay best friend. Racists have been using that line for decades.

You like the gays that stay in the closet and don't fight for their rights. I realize you don't like it, but you ARE anti gay.

You don't think you're anti gay because you have a gay best friend. Racists have been using that line for decades.

You like the gays that stay in the closet and don't fight for their rights. I realize you don't like it, but you ARE anti gay.
No, baby.. I am not anti gay. It is the vocabulary, the definition of marriage. it is the several millennia of tradition.

No, baby.. I am not anti gay. It is the vocabulary, the definition of marriage. it is the several millennia of tradition.

Right...and the people that wanted to maintain the "several millennia" of "tradition" regarding slavery or anti miscegenation weren't racist. :rolleyes:

Right...and the people that wanted to maintain the "several millennia" of "tradition" regarding slavery or anti miscegenation weren't racist. :rolleyes:
I do not think they were. Romans had slaves and they had white slaves. As of miscegenation I don't think it is good for the children at this time. Maybe later it won't matter. In Brazil they are already OK.

Honey? Do you have kids of mixed white and black?

Indeed. Those "laws" were actually passed to ENCOURAGE marriage between a man and a woman in order to populate and sustain the country. Funny, I don't understand how the hell they expect 2 women or 2 men to accomplish the same thing. Oh, hell, I forgot, they don't. They now expect the illegals to do it.
Another one!

You also would not be able to mate and have kids if you were not on the receiving end of government behavioral control?

And you actually believe the human race was near extinction before the government stepped in? Nobody was fucking and having kids?
I actually believe that marriage has always been a function of society and its laws and that no civilization in history has ever recognized a "right" to marry whoever one wants. I believe that because I'm intelligent and educated, unlike Leftists.

Our society isn't doing that so you can rest easy. We are recognizing that in order to deny something that has been declared a right, fundamental to our existence, you have to have a demonstrable harm in allowing it. Go!
Nature defines Marriage through the human physiological standard... This marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman. That's the reality, thus that is truth. Denying that is not true and denying truth is inherently harmful to everyone.

There is no right to harm the innocent.

You did not answer. You do have mixed ethnicity kids.

"SCOTUS divided over SSM"

We can assume this is the right's 'preemptive rebuttal' should the Supreme Court reverse the Sixth Circuit, that because the justices are 'divided,' it somehow 'mitigates' the legitimacy of the ruling.

Many conservatives are as ridiculous as they are pathetic.

If five are for it and four against it that's divided. Dumb ass

Forum List

Back