SCOTUS divided over SSM

For race based marriage, prisoners, and child support issues. As much as you want to make them the same as SSM, they are not. NONE of these involved overriding and fundamental changes to the marriage contract.

How is your straight marriage changed one Iota because gays can get married now?

Thanks.

Or, if a dude goes lovin his sibling?

Fun games you folks play.

Next?

They have a right to liberty, a right to call their relationship a marriage, but no legal right to it unless a State changes it Marriage contract legislatively.

I have a feeling that the SCOTUS, based on precedent, will disagree.

Indeed, and siblings will use the new precedent to engage in govermentally sanctioned matrimonial bliss.

The law of unintended consequences is absolute.
You need to build your legal case for sibling marriage, work on it like gays worked for years building our case. Good luck to you and yours.

It is your arguments. None more are needed.
Sorry, but it is not. It is yours and you have to do your legal legwork just like we have done for the last few decades. Good luck to you and yours.

Sorry, take credit where credit is due you modest lil imp.

Each and every argument you make for SSM works great for sibling marriage.

Quit being silly and accept your place in history!

Or, if a dude goes livin his sibling?

Next?

YOu mean other than the creation of children with genetic deformities?

Guy, why can't you homophobes argue your point without talking about bestiality, incest, pedophilia or any other subject at hand.

Gays can legally get married on June 1st in the Whole United States.

This has any effect on your life, how?

Next?

Guy, why can't you homophobes argue your point without talking about bestiality, incest, pedophilia or any other subject at hand.

JOE: ain't you heard.

There IS NO PROCREATION requirement in marriage.

And may I add, two male siblings can't make them there babies.

Get with it JOE. Or do you just think it's icky?

Next?

Nope, there isn't a procreation requirement...but Kennedy considered our children last time. No reason to think he won't again.

There's no requirement, but there is a potential. So that's why it's illegal.

Potential when the partners are both the same sex????

Really JOE???

Please, be so kind to explain this cuz, for more than a year I've been claiming that. (Clears his throat).........

Opposite gender coupling has made each and every baby ever born.

So Joe, name the child created by same sex coupling?

:popcorn:

Next?

Nope, there isn't a procreation requirement...but Kennedy considered our children last time. No reason to think he won't again.

And maybe, someday, because of your nagging, they can actually marry their own sibling!

YOU DA MAN!

Next?

And maybe, someday, because of your nagging, they can actually marry their own sibling!

YOU DA MAN!

You can keep hoping that.

You know...gays have been marrying in other countries for well over a decade. Where's this slippery slope you keep cheerleading for?

Next?

YOU DA MAN!

You know...gays have been marrying in other countries for well over a decade. Where's this slippery slope you keep cheerleading for?

I see you're deflecting from the argument. I completely understand, your argument sets the stage

Jim & Joan are 40 year old, never married siblings. Both are doing well in their jobs. They don't want to have sex but see the financial benefits of being married.

Using you're arguments for same sex marriage, how can you, or for that matter, the federal government deny them thier "pursuit of happiness"?

Oh, the paradox, aye?

The good is establishing liberty for gays. Forcing gays to move to gay friendly states that is fine for something like say growing and smoking weed, but it's not fine IMO for basic fundamental liberties like marriage.

Gays can and have married in all 50 states.

This is about SSM, not gay marriage.
What's the difference between Same Sex Marriage (SSM) and Gay Marriage?

Seriously?
Yes. Enlighten me, what is the difference between Same Sex Marriage (SSM) and Gay Marriage?
There is no such thing as "gay marriage."

There is just marriage- whether by two gays or two straights.

Gays can and have married in all 50 states.

This is about SSM, not gay marriage.

Seriously?
Yes. Enlighten me, what is the difference between Same Sex Marriage (SSM) and Gay Marriage?

And soon, two siblings.

YOU DA MAN!

I see you're deflecting from the argument. I completely understand, your argument sets the stage

Jim & Joan are 40 year old, never married siblings. Both are doing well in their jobs. They don't want to have sex but see the financial benefits of being married.

Using you're arguments for same sex marriage, how can you, or for that matter, the federal government deny them thier "pursuit of happiness"?

Oh, the paradox, aye?

Your argument has nothing to do with the OP or the cases being heard. You're offering us a red herring and again abandoned the topic. I completely understand why.....as you can't win a debate on same sex marriage as your argument against it is laughably inept. So you desperately try to change the topic.

No thanks. I'll stick with this one.

Seriously?

And soon, two siblings.

And one again, you cling to the Slippery slope fallacy. When you've abandoned the OP, refuse to discuss it, and rely exclusively on obtuse fallacies of logic.......clearly your argument isn't working out too well for you.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need the red herrings. You wouldn't' need the fallacies of logic. Yet your claims collapse without both.

When your argument is that fragile and inept....let it die.

Seriously?

And soon, two siblings.

And one again, you cling to the Slippery slope fallacy. When you've abandoned the OP, refuse to discuss it, and rely exclusively on obtuse fallacies of logic.......clearly your argument isn't working out too well for you.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need the red herrings. You wouldn't' need the fallacies of logic. Yet your claims collapse without both.

If it didn't have merit you could answer the question.

Oh my, I guess I actually have an argument that the SC ought to consider.

Not sure I would want to be THAT JUSTICE KNOWN FOR OPENING THE DOOR FOR STATE SANCTIONED INCEST.

And soon, two siblings.

The question has nothing to do with the OP. Its a red herring. No one in Obergefell is related. Making your obsession with incest gloriously irrelevant.

Your argument against same sex marriage has imploded so completely that you can't even discuss the topic anymore. And are scrambling to change the topic of discussion.

No thanks.

Not sure I would want to be THAT JUSTICE KNOWN FOR OPENING THE DOOR FOR STATE SANCTIONED INCEST.

And the slippery slope fallacy again. You do like to stick with the classic fallacies of logic, don't you?

And soon, two siblings.

The question has nothing to do with the OP. Its a red herring. No one in Obergefell is related. Making your obsession with incest gloriously irrelevant.

Your argument against same sex marriage has imploded so completely that you can't even discuss the topic anymore. And are scrambling to change the topic of discussion.

No thanks.

And the slippery slope fallacy again. You do like to stick with the classic fallacies of logic, don't you?

Skylar can't answer!

How precious.

Why, the argument FOR SSM, is exactly the same arguments for legalized tax payer supported sibling marriage. And yes.......

A wise SC should take that into consideration and better craft their opinion very, very cautiously.

Skylar can't answer!

Laughing....I'll stick with the actual topic, thank you. Not whatever bizarro red herring you toss behind you as you flee.

A wise SC should take that into consideration and better craft their opinion very, very cautiously.

Why would the USSC consider something that has nothing to do with the questions they're answering or the parties involved?

You do realize that no one in Obergefeller is related, right?

Potential when the partners are both the same sex????

Really JOE???

Please, be so kind to explain this cuz, for more than a year I've been claiming that. (Clears his throat).........

Opposite gender coupling has made each and every baby ever born.

So Joe, name the child created by same sex coupling?

I think you are a little confused.

We don't let siblings marry because they might produce genetically damaged children who will vote Republican and shit.

Gays aren't going to produce kids. Oh, they could use surrogates and adoption and artificial insemination.

Forum List

Back