Seasonal flu and Novel H1N1 Vaccination Recommendations

Where I work, we have been told, if you think you have the flu, don't come in. We, like most manufacturing industries, are running with a skeleton crew right now, and if a third of us go down, the plant shuts down. So the order are, don't come in sick. Period!.

What always strikes me as funny is the people I know who run to get flu shots etc are the sick ones. I grew up in large poor family and I think we must have developed immunities to everything. I have never had the flu or even a cold in thirty years, one day I will just drop over dead but till then

Que sera, sera.
Whatever will be, will be.
The future's not ours to see.
Que sera, sera.
What will be, will be.
Que sera, sera.

I do exercise a lot - bicycle - and take a variety of vitamins but not daily except C and B5.

Dr Xotoxi.

I have a question. If you get a flu shot one year, do you have to get one every year thereafter?

Toro,

In our clinic we recommend people get the seasonal flu vaccine annually (note, I am not a doctor). The flu vaccine contains two strains of flu A and one strain of flu B. The people that make the vaccines basically try and estimate which strains will be bad. Sometimes they miss.

However, if you are vaccinated against three strains of the flu every year, you are slowly building up immunity to several types of the flu.

The pros can correct me if I am wrong.

For the vaccines haters.

Vaccines have:

Eliminated one of the most dangerous pathogens, smallpox, in the entire world.

Virtually eliminated one of the major factors of neonatal mortality and morbidity via neonatal meningitis with the H. influenzae vaccine in the United States.

Eliminated incidents of paralysis via the polio virus in the United States.

In ten years, chickenpox (and by proxy shingles) will be a distant memory in this country due to vaccine.

Now continue one with your rants about the evils of vaccines. Your inner paranoia won't erase the fact that the world is a safer place due to them.

I am sorry. I hope you get to feeling better.

lol thanks.

Just feeling sorry for myself. I was cruising along ok until the throat pain hit this morning. Now i can't talk.

Not that there's anyone to talk to ><

:lol:
sorry to hear you're not feeling well

Thanks. This really sucks :lol:

Everyone is gone from home, so at least I know I won't be the one infecting them.

Kinda quiet around here. I gotta go watch some spongebob LOL

lol thanks.

Just feeling sorry for myself. I was cruising along ok until the throat pain hit this morning. Now i can't talk.

Not that there's anyone to talk to ><

:lol:

Everyone is gone from home, so at least I know I won't be the one infecting them.

:eek:

No Emma, don't do it! It's not worth it!

My kids and I went and got the regular flu shot the day before yesterday. My son reacts pretty strongly, he always has localized pain, and sometimes a fever (for example, when he received 5 vaccines at once before school last year..one of his legs was very sore and red for a week.)

This year it was just one shot, in the arm. He again had a pretty ouchie arm, but only for the day of the vaccine (later in the evening) which was taken care of with a dose of ibuprofen that night, the next morning, and the next afternoon. He hasn't complained of it since.

We're going in as soon as H1N1 vaccines come because we seem to be getting hit by it really hard in this neck of the woods. One of the local hospitals shut down because they were overwhelmed, and then there were all the kids (60 all told) who came down with it at a camp over a period of a few weeks.

I won't get the H1N1. For one thing, I'm fairly certain I already had it, and although I work with at an at-risk population, I'm not terribly concerned about getting it and DYING, if I get it at all.

But kids are dropping like flies from it. I don't think the nasal vaccination has the mercury risks the injections have...though I'm not sure which we're getting at our clinic when it comes. But the kids are getting it anyway. Then they go back in a few weeks for a flu (the original flu) booster because they haven't been vacinnated for flu before, unless maybe they got a vaccination as infants, and it was recommended if they hadn't received it in the last couple of years, they get a booster.

There's really no substantive proof that vaccinations cause autism. However, the fact that we use so much of the mercury derivitive in the vaccinations (it's used as a preservative and has been since 17 of 22 kids vaccinated some time back died of some sort of staph infection in the vaccines). I've never heard of autism suddenly becoming evident after a kid is past the age of 3 or 4, and I've seen no evidence of it in my kids, so I'm honestly just not that worried about it.

:eek:

No Emma, don't do it! It's not worth it!
:rofl:

I miss the little one (my grandson, not spongebob lol). We watch spongebob together (and sing the song too!). His other favorite is Bob the Builder... but I have to draw the line somewhere.

There's really no substantive proof that vaccinations cause autism. However, the fact that we use so much of the mercury derivitive in the vaccinations (it's used as a preservative and has been since 17 of 22 kids vaccinated some time back died of some sort of staph infection in the vaccines). I've never heard of autism suddenly becoming evident after a kid is past the age of 3 or 4, and I've seen no evidence of it in my kids, so I'm honestly just not that worried about it.

There is absolutely no evidence that vaccines cause autism, and the issue has been studied extensively. It would be nice if it was as "mercury in vaccines", because that would be an easy fix.

However, this is no difference in autism rates in our country and countries that don't use mercury.

Vaccines and autism are an easy cause and effect relationship, kind of like tonsils and sickness at one time. However, when you look at the evidence, it's just not there.

Keep in mind that autism is a relatively new diagnosis and there is much we don't know about it. Could the spike in autism diagnosis' be due to the fact that it is just now being diagnosed?

The people that perpetuate this autism/vaccine nonsense are wrong. What bothers me is that I think more than a few know they are wrong.

Some more important info on flu shots. Before you get one you may want to consider...

1. An "informal" [e.g., illegal] clinical trial of the Avian Flu vaccine on about 200 Polish vagrants resulted in 11 immediate deaths and an additional set of 20 later deaths (approximately 15% of the test population). The doctors and nurses involved were charged with murder. (Fact. 2008)

2. The Philippine High Court convicted WHO (The World Health Organization) of involuntarily sterilizing over 3 million Philippina women through the use of vaccines. (Fact)

3. The WHO in 1985 documented that one of its' primary goals for the use of a sterility vaccine disguised as a smallpox vaccine was to "eliminate 150 million excess Sub Saharan Africans". (Fact, 1985-ongoing)

4. The WHO 5-shot vaccine programs for tetanus in third world countries in South and Central America caused the involuntary sterilization of millions of women. (Fact, ongoing)

5. Monsanto's MON 810 corn causes sterility according to studies published by the Austrian Government. (Fact, 2009)

6. Monsanto's MON 810 corn contains the Cauliflower Mosaic Virus which, when ingested, lowers the bodies CD 4 cells to a point which, on immune tests, indicate that a person has HIV/AIDS. The lowered CD 4 cells results from eating GMO corn, the staple of the diet in many parts of Black Africa. MON 810 is grown in Europe for animal feed and in many places, including the US, around the world for human food. (Fact, ongoing)

7. Merck's Gardasil vaccine causes death, collapse and chronic illness in young woman and girls, including a new, never-before described "disease" called Juvenile ALS, a fatal condition in which the nervous system is slowly destroyed while consciousness remains unimpaired. This vaccine increases cervical cancer by 44.7% in women and girls who already have Human Papilloma Virus. Cervical Cancer is easily detected and cured in early stages and is not a major killer of women. Gardasil contains substances which may cause sterility in women receiving it and any protection lasts only a few years, so 9 year olds will probably not be sexually active by the time this protection has worn off. (Fact, ongoing)

8. Baxter International Inc. was in the process of applying for a contract to provide Avian Flu vaccines to European countries in the event of an Avian Flu epidemic. Its Austrian laboratory shipped Seasonal Flu vaccines to 18 countries in Europe. A laboratory technician tested the Baxter Seasonal Flu vaccines sent to the Czech Republic and discovered that they were contaminated with a highly pathogenic version of the Avian Flu, 72 Kilograms of it, although Level 3 precautions were in place and such contamination "could not have happened accidentally" according to experts in the field. No documentation of the destruction of this highly infective material has been provided although the Austrian Health Ministry insists that the deadly viral material was destroyed. (Fact, 2008, 2009)

9. It normally takes a minimum of 12 to 18 months to create a vaccine after a specific virus has been identified. (Fact)

10. The "Seed Culture" for the Swine Flu virus was provided to vaccine companies in May, 2009. Baxter International Inc. announced in June, 2009 that they would have their vaccine ready in July, 2009 . (Fact, 2009):eusa_shhh:

11. The US Government has spent more than a billion dollars to develop and to make available the Swine flu vaccine for a disease which poses no significant health threat. (Fact, 2009):eusa_shhh:

12. A significant number of virologists and other scientists are on record stating that the Swine Flu was created in a laboratory and could not evolve naturally. (Fact, 2009):eusa_shhh:

source: http://www.whale.to/a/cousens1.htmlhttp://www.whale.to/vaccine/ayoub_v.html
http://www.whale.to/a/cousens1.html

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6890106663412840646&q=Dr.+David+Ayoub%2C+M.D.#

Last edited:
Some more important info on flu shots. Before you get one you may want to consider...

1. An "informal" [e.g., illegal] clinical trial of the Avian Flu vaccine on about 200 Polish vagrants resulted in 11 immediate deaths and an additional set of 20 later deaths (approximately 15% of the test population). The doctors and nurses involved were charged with murder. (Fact. 2008)

2. The Philippine High Court convicted WHO (The World Health Organization) of involuntarily sterilizing over 3 million Philippina women through the use of vaccines. (Fact)

3. The WHO in 1985 documented that one of its' primary goals for the use of a sterility vaccine disguised as a smallpox vaccine was to "eliminate 150 million excess Sub Saharan Africans". (Fact, 1985-ongoing)

4. The WHO 5-shot vaccine programs for tetanus in third world countries in South and Central America caused the involuntary sterilization of millions of women. (Fact, ongoing)

5. Monsanto's MON 810 corn causes sterility according to studies published by the Austrian Government. (Fact, 2009)

6. Monsanto's MON 810 corn contains the Cauliflower Mosaic Virus which, when ingested, lowers the bodies CD 4 cells to a point which, on immune tests, indicate that a person has HIV/AIDS. The lowered CD 4 cells results from eating GMO corn, the staple of the diet in many parts of Black Africa. MON 810 is grown in Europe for animal feed and in many places, including the US, around the world for human food. (Fact, ongoing)

7. Merck's Gardasil vaccine causes death, collapse and chronic illness in young woman and girls, including a new, never-before described "disease" called Juvenile ALS, a fatal condition in which the nervous system is slowly destroyed while consciousness remains unimpaired. This vaccine increases cervical cancer by 44.7% in women and girls who already have Human Papilloma Virus. Cervical Cancer is easily detected and cured in early stages and is not a major killer of women. Gardasil contains substances which may cause sterility in women receiving it and any protection lasts only a few years, so 9 year olds will probably not be sexually active by the time this protection has worn off. (Fact, ongoing)

8. Baxter International Inc. was in the process of applying for a contract to provide Avian Flu vaccines to European countries in the event of an Avian Flu epidemic. Its Austrian laboratory shipped Seasonal Flu vaccines to 18 countries in Europe. A laboratory technician tested the Baxter Seasonal Flu vaccines sent to the Czech Republic and discovered that they were contaminated with a highly pathogenic version of the Avian Flu, 72 Kilograms of it, although Level 3 precautions were in place and such contamination "could not have happened accidentally" according to experts in the field. No documentation of the destruction of this highly infective material has been provided although the Austrian Health Ministry insists that the deadly viral material was destroyed. (Fact, 2008, 2009)

9. It normally takes a minimum of 12 to 18 months to create a vaccine after a specific virus has been identified. (Fact)

10. The "Seed Culture" for the Swine Flu virus was provided to vaccine companies in May, 2009. Baxter International Inc. announced in June, 2009 that they would have their vaccine ready in July, 2009 . (Fact, 2009):eusa_shhh:

11. The US Government has spent more than a billion dollars to develop and to make available the Swine flu vaccine for a disease which poses no significant health threat. (Fact, 2009):eusa_shhh:

12. A significant number of virologists and other scientists are on record stating that the Swine Flu was created in a laboratory and could not evolve naturally. (Fact, 2009):eusa_shhh:

source: http://www.whale.to/a/cousens1.htmlhttp://www.whale.to/vaccine/ayoub_v.html
http://www.whale.to/a/cousens1.html
all those things they claim as "fact" they dont use anything to substantiate it
given that, i wont take anything on a site called whale.to to be factual in nature

Forum List

Back