Second Amendment advocates would this change your mind?

Again, apologies if I touched a nerve. I understand what that's like. You are the one, however, who wanted to lock up the mentally ill in Post #250 which is kind of a textbook Nazi thing to do.

But I also understand this is really a sore point for you and I don't want to antagonize you. Take care.

Again, apologies if I touched a nerve. I understand what that's like. You are the one, however, who wanted to lock up the mentally ill in Post #250 which is kind of a textbook Nazi thing to do.

But I also understand this is really a sore point for you and I don't want to antagonize you. Take care.
It's none of your business

My bad you should know how your idols name is spelled.

Again, YOU were the one proposing locking up the mentally ill in Post #250. Perhaps you don't know the history of what the Nazis did to the mentally ill.

Here you go:

It's none of your business

You are correct but you are also EXTREMELY angry right now such that you are lashing out viciously. Just pump the brakes. I'm not the enemy here.

I am OK with talking about mental health struggles as it has affected my family deeply. I also understand that others are not so willing. Clearly you are not. You are hyper defensive and lashing out.

Just take a breather. This forum is not necessarily the best place to unwind and reduce stress.

Just remember: I don't mock mental illness. I have seen it first hand and I honestly hope that whatever you are dealing with is something you get the support or help you need. I'm deadly serious about that.

Nope. But life has a way of introducing you to topics that are best left to the professionals.
Yet you feel competent to judge someone else's mental state, when the root is you just don't like what he says.

If you'll notice, I'm not the one screeching that someone's a psychopath because they dare disagree with me.

Ummm, if you actually were tracking I was responding to this post:

If a person doesn't give a shit about their life don't try and force me to give a fuck it ain't going to happen.

That's a pretty messed up approach to discussing people with suicidal intentions.

(But I've since come to realize that this poster is extremely angry about this topic and I must apologize to calling it "psychopathic". It actually now feels more like unhinged anger that might be covering up some deeper pain. And it wasn't right for me to call their uncaring view of people in mental crisis "psychopathic").

That's a pretty messed up approach to discussing people with suicidal intentions.

(But I've since come to realize that this poster is extremely angry about this topic and I must apologize to calling it "psychopathic". It actually now feels more like unhinged anger that might be covering up some deeper pain. And it wasn't right for me to call their uncaring view of people in mental crisis "psychopathic").
And oddly, you're still diagnosing. You just can't help it, can you?

Yeah, I read you trying to weasel out of your hypocrisy. How do you think it went?

I'm serious. The other poster is pretty amped up and super-angry. Just drop it. I'm willing to. And I've already apologized for my statements.

Just. Let. It. Go. This isn't your fight and it has nothing to do with you. Just drop it. Thanks.

Again, YOU were the one proposing locking up the mentally ill in Post #250. Perhaps you don't know the history of what the Nazis did to the mentally ill.

Here you go:

If you can't be trusted with a gun you should be locked up or maintained by adult supervision.

My rights will not be held hostage because someone with mental issues is allowed out without supervision.

I'm serious. The other poster is pretty amped up and super-angry. Just drop it. I'm willing to. And I've already apologized for my statements.

Just. Let. It. Go. This isn't your fight and it has nothing to do with you. Just drop it. Thanks.
Dr. Phyllis give it a fucking rest. I'm not angry. And you're no doctor. If a person does not give a shit about their life do not try to force me to give a shit.

Forum List

Back