Secular extremism is killing Christianity in America

The secular extremism characterizing much of the contemporary political scene sometimes makes it hard to realize Christianity was once the primary motivating force behind the great human rights movements of America.

The LGBT movement is a cult.

A basic definition of a cult is an organization whose beliefs are so far separated from the real world, that if society were to incorporate those beliefs, it too, would go mad. Therefore, insane beliefs completely divorced from the ground of being can only be established by force of law and strategies utilizing persecution aimed at eventual elimination of entities in opposition to those beliefs.

The result is that open war has been declared on Christianity in America.

As the attacks ratchet up, Christians urgently need to understand continued capitulation to the demands of the radicals who are pushing for the fringe demands of the LGBT movement means the death of religious freedom in America. It also means a cult’s radical doctrines replace Christian mores.

Articles: Killing Christianity in America

Poor, poor Christians.

Even though they are the largest group in America, and even though their freedom to worship is Constitutionally protected- and their rights as Customers are protected by Federal law-

Now that they are no longer able to pass laws to attack homosexuals- they were like Christianity is 'being killed'.

Apparently to the OP- Christianity itself depends on Christians being able to discriminate against homosexuals.

Poor babies.
The secular extremism characterizing much of the contemporary political scene sometimes makes it hard to realize Christianity was once the primary motivating force behind the great human rights movements of America.

A basic definition of a cult is an organization whose beliefs are so far separated from the real world, that if society were to incorporate those beliefs, it too, would go mad. Therefore, insane beliefs completely divorced from the ground of being can only be established by force of law and strategies utilizing persecution aimed at eventual elimination of entities in opposition to those beliefs.

As the attacks ratchet up, Christians urgently need to understand continued capitulation to the demands of the radicals who are pushing for the fringe demands of the LGBT movement means the death of religious freedom in America. It also means a cult’s radical doctrines replace Christian mores.

Poor, poor Christians.

Even though they are the largest group in America, and even though their freedom to worship is Constitutionally protected- and their rights as Customers are protected by Federal law-

Now that they are no longer able to pass laws to attack homosexuals- they were like Christianity is 'being killed'.

Apparently to the OP- Christianity itself depends on Christians being able to discriminate against homosexuals.

Poor babies.

What is wrong with a law that says that a person’s gender is “determined by anatomy and genetics at time of birth” and goes on to say that businesses can determine who is allowed to access bathrooms, dressing rooms and locker rooms.

What does that have to do with Christianity?

I missed the part of the Sermon on the Mount about bathrooms....

The church of Kim Davis. The church of the anti-gay bakeries.

Perhaps you should look up the meaning of the word 'persecution.'

Persecution among other things is denying, or attempting to deny, people their rights because they fall into a certain category.

Kim Davis tried that with her religion as the justification.

Now go fuck yourself for being so stupid.

Go bake a cake for a gay couple. You may get a free blow job for doing it.
As if on cue...

An example of the ignorance, stupidity, hate, and bigotry common to many on the Christian right.

You apparently think that it is not persecution of Christians by having the government tell them who they have to associate with and cater too..

The government has been telling business's that they have to serve people regardless of color, national origin, gender or RELIGION for 50 years.

Christians have been protected by the government telling business's that they cannot refuse to sell to them because they are Christian- for 50 years.

Hardly a persecution of Christians to tell them that they must follow the law also.

In my lifetime I've notice that anyone who publically says anything christian is instantly attacked by the left. The level of intimitadation reminds me of what it was like to live in Germany between the years 1933 and 1944.

In my lifetime I have heard Christians calling for homosexuals to be put in prison- and that mixed race marriages are against God's will and should be illegal.

200 years of Christians using both the law and intimidation to oppress homosexuals- and when in a few instances the law protects homosexuals in EXACTLY the same way the law protects Christians- they feel persecuted.

False !But you had to say something.
you know Jesus well enough to make such a statement.....?
There is no evidence corroborating Jesus ever did or said anything.
There are no first hand non biblical sources ,
Everything Jesus is credited with saying or doing is from second or third person accounts many decades or hundreds of years after the fact.
The odds that my statement is correct are exponentially high.
Your unproven belief is just that.

Yes. We all keep forgetting you were there and saw the whole thing. Our bad.
There is no evidence that any of it happened so being there is a fantasy.
Btw the you weren't there defense is meaningless.

We're all anxiously awaiting your excellent book on those decades. Thanks in advance for your valuable and definitive contribution to the issue. It promises to be right up there with Jake's lifetime opus, Friedrich Nietzche: The Musical.
I'll take that as a yes you're right there is no evidence to prove Jesus ever existed.

There is no ‘secular extremism,’ the notion is true idiocy.

Indeed, extremism exists for the most part with Christians, such as those hostile to the privacy right of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and settled, accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence consistent with the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.
Actually, there is secular extremism.

"Another form of extremism however, is one that remains just as common but is rarely if ever discussed; I’m talking of course, about secular extremism. A perfect example would be the recent hostage taking at the Discovery Channel building courtesy of James Lee. Seemingly fed up with the concepts of religion and personal freedoms, James Lee decided to take innocent people hostage in his cause to save the environment. "

Think Religious Extremists Are Scary -- How About Secular Extremists? | Fox News

"When Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Anabaptists, he was assuring them that they could worship in their church free from any interference from the national government.
"Jefferson, who personally attended religious services in the Capitol, envisioned a wall with a door through which churchgoers could pass to go to church, where they would be safe from governmental interference with their religious opinions (but not necessarily every act prompted by religious opinion), or from church to the public square, where they could freely exercise their religion as well as their freedoms of speech and press.
"Jefferson never said that religious people could not proceed to the public square and there acknowledge God and advocate public policy consistent with their religious beliefs.
"And the people who wrote and ratified the Constitution and the First Amendment overwhelmingly expected government to acknowledge God with humble gratitude instead of ungratefully refrain out of greater respect for atheist attitude."

Secular extremism is the grave danger, not religious expression in public square
Extremely bias sources who are not above making shit up.
Fail!

There is no ‘secular extremism,’ the notion is true idiocy.

Indeed, extremism exists for the most part with Christians, such as those hostile to the privacy right of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and settled, accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence consistent with the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.
Actually, there is secular extremism.

"Another form of extremism however, is one that remains just as common but is rarely if ever discussed; I’m talking of course, about secular extremism. A perfect example would be the recent hostage taking at the Discovery Channel building courtesy of James Lee. Seemingly fed up with the concepts of religion and personal freedoms, James Lee decided to take innocent people hostage in his cause to save the environment. "

Think Religious Extremists Are Scary -- How About Secular Extremists? | Fox News

"When Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Anabaptists, he was assuring them that they could worship in their church free from any interference from the national government.
"Jefferson, who personally attended religious services in the Capitol, envisioned a wall with a door through which churchgoers could pass to go to church, where they would be safe from governmental interference with their religious opinions (but not necessarily every act prompted by religious opinion), or from church to the public square, where they could freely exercise their religion as well as their freedoms of speech and press.
"Jefferson never said that religious people could not proceed to the public square and there acknowledge God and advocate public policy consistent with their religious beliefs.
"And the people who wrote and ratified the Constitution and the First Amendment overwhelmingly expected government to acknowledge God with humble gratitude instead of ungratefully refrain out of greater respect for atheist attitude."

Secular extremism is the grave danger, not religious expression in public square
Extremely bias sources who are not above making shit up.
Fail!
Crowder is a comedian, an extremely funny one with a droll upside, as his article demonstrates.

Gaynor is a hard righ social conservative lawyer who never met a far right cause he did not like.

But . .. be glad that the far right drones are finally actually doing some research.

jesus-love-your-enemies-lg_zpslbtf8xe3.jpg

you know Jesus well enough to make such a statement.....?
Everything Jesus is credited with saying or doing is from second or third person accounts many decades or hundreds of years after the fact.

We're all anxiously awaiting your excellent book on those decades. Thanks in advance for your valuable and definitive contribution to the issue. It promises to be right up there with Jake's lifetime opus, Friedrich Nietzche: The Musical.
I'll take that as a yes you're right there is no evidence to prove Jesus ever existed.
There is evidence. Lots of evidence. Like most halfwits, you don't know the difference between proof and evidence.

There is evidence. Lots of evidence. Like most halfwits, you don't know the difference between proof and evidence.
False there is nothing no evidence no proof
You're instance there is laughable!

God is Imaginary - 50 simple proofs

The link is both evidence and proof.
Can you provide any (objective) non biblical or of non faith based evidence to corroborate your raving?
Your delusional opining is by no means any evidence of anything but your own belief.

In my lifetime I've notice that anyone who publically says anything christian is instantly attacked by the left. The level of intimitadation reminds me of what it was like to live in Germany between the years 1933 and 1944.
No, you don't. I am a Christian. I don't see any jerk ass SA or SS doosh running up to me with a truncheon.

Open a bakery and see what happens when you refuse to bake a penis shaped cake or something for a couple of mentally ill homosexuals fetishists.

Can you provide any (objective) non biblical or of non faith based evidence to corroborate your raving?
Your delusional opining is by no means any evidence of anything but your own belief.

So you're saying there is as much empirical evidence for Jesus as there is for evolution?

Here's a question: Why would a large group of scam artists go to so much trouble, over several years and a lot of expensive writing, several books worth, to make up a bunch of stuff that would only get them killed? Why build up such an elaborate fiction for the sake of a scam? You were there, so you should know, right?

Last edited:
No, you don't. I am a Christian. I don't see any jerk ass SA or SS doosh running up to me with a truncheon.

Open a bakery and see what happens when you refuse to bake a penis shaped cake or something for a couple of mentally ill homosexuals fetishists.
Why would he refuse and lose the income?

So you're saying there is as much empirical evidence for Jesus as there is for evolution?

Here's a question: Why would a large group of scam artists go to so much trouble to make up a bunch of stuff that would only get them killed? Why build up such an elaborate fiction for the sake of a scam? You were there, so you should know, right?
Lol if there was 1 percent of the evidence for Jesus as there is for evolution, there might be a reason to look deeper into the Jesus myth.
The only person saying it's a scam is you.
Your shit reads like a particularly bad b movie plot.

Forum List

Back