See if you can also spot a bit of hypocrisy.....

Obama was nothing, if not a hypocrite and Cankles is a criminal....yet you loved and adored both.

Well, WHO could argue with such a "well-documented" assertion?

Now,make sure you flush.

The above right wingers' (Trump cult members) replies, are a testament to their level of "intelligentsia" in addressing the topic.........(maybe they're still asleep?)
Blah blah blah ...cult...blah blah blah....Trump....blah blah blah....tissue.......

That is a typically pathetic and meaningless response, but I see lots of RWNJs agree with you.

Not ONE.....not ONE....of these half-brain Trump cultists addressed the O/P......
One wonders why?

That is a typically pathetic and meaningless response, but I see lots of RWNJs agree with you.

Not ONE.....not ONE....of these half-brain Trump cultists addressed the O/P......
One wonders why?

No need to wonder. They haven't gotten their talking points from Hannity yet today. That's all there is to it.

I see no hypocrisy in the ISSUES as stated

No ONE would ever "accuse' you of having too many functioning brain cells, Rosie.....Of THAT you can be certain.......LOL

The above right wingers' (Trump cult members) replies, are a testament to their level of "intelligentsia" in addressing the topic.........(maybe they're still asleep?)
hey nat at least they did not reply with the "intelligentsia" that you usually use....you know this>>>>:laugh:

No, you need to learn good grammar, and if you don't see your grammatical errors, you have proven my point!

Hopefully, I'm a bit better than your orange hero???.......

DONALD TRUMP TALKS LIKE A 4TH GRADER: REPORT

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-hello-you-people-know-lot-about-trucks-363077

No wonder Trump sounds "smart" to right wingers....LOL

Here are 3 issues that Trump and his cult membership are spewing, and without the usual partisanship, see if these issues smack a bit of hypocrisy.....

1. We have a booming economy, stock market has skyrocketed and unemployment is virtually non-existent........

HOWEVER, we need a huge tax breaks to help these "struggling" conglomerates so that they may boost the economy's GDP, create jobs and MAGA........

2. Illegal immigration (thanks to Trump) is at an all-time low, ridding the U.S. of these illegal "moochers" who steal from right wingers precious jobs, and cost us billions in health care and education.

HOWEVER, we need BILLIONS of dollars added to our debt,because Trump promised us a BIG, BEAUTIFUL WALL, which.................eventually............Mexico will beg us to pay for it.

3. Diplomacy has been a failure with previous GOP and DEM. administrations with North Korea; only tough talk about nuclear buttons will even scare North Koreans into submission.

HOWEVER, when North AND South Korea decide to hold talks without the U.S. involvement, we MUST take "credit" for the brilliant strategy that Trump has cleverly masterminded.....

Just some "food for thought"...........

"HOWEVER, we need BILLIONS of dollars added to our debt,because Trump..."

Actually it is you trying to insist we go further into debt to pay for programs the American taxpayer neither wants or needs.

Forum List

Back