See we told you.. Mcdonalds is ordering 7K touch screen to replace cashiers

I forgot about those... I avoid them. I go to a friendly face. Hey flirting with a cute girl cashier is fun...

...right up until you discover that the stoner bagging your groceries has put sandwich rolls under canned fruit, eggs under a canned ham, and raw meat with highly-toxic insecticide!

Yea, that stoner figured out what an asshole you are and decided to fuck with you. Good for the grocery bagger. He was correct.

Hey, yer PROJECTING again!

(And no, actually, he was shit-canned a couple weeks later for coming to work stoned and reeking of ganja.)

McDonald's orders 7,000 touchscreen kiosks to replace cashiers - Neowin

YOu wanna walk out on your job for more money. Guess what you now might lose your jobs all because of UNIONS who are greedy..
And what do you suppose might be the outcome of such robotization?

Jobs will be lost.

Corporate profit will rise.

Government will increase benefits to the unemployed.

Corporate taxes must be increased to compensate.

Do you know of a likely alternative?

Look at it this way ... Someone makes the touchscreens ... They will have a job.
Then again ... Today President Obama said extending unemployment benefits is necessary to create more jobs.
That after Nancy Pelosi stated that increasing unemployment insurance stimulates the economy.
This is doubling down on stupidity.

I was watching some syfy awhile back. It was set in the future, where corporations were the government.

That is conservative utopia.
And if the corporations represent in anyway shape of form and/or in anything like the old plantations did once upon a time in the old south, then Houston we have a serious problem on our hands all over again in this nation. Could it be that the south sure has risen again, and this time it is in this modern day form of that old thinking all over again ?

i wonder how long each touchscreen will last....i work with touch screens they are sensitive little things...esp if you have oil or anything like that on your fingers....and they are really overestimating the smarts of their customers...in using them...after all they are opting to eat...food that doesnt digest

Many local supermarkets have them and they seem to hold up fine.

Does she bother you?

Good.

Does my correct diagnosis bother you?

Good

That you mis-diagose Ms. Fluke as first a whore and a slut and you're going to need the women's vote in 2016? Not at all. Keep it up doc. You're the best thing that happened to the Democrats.... You're just too ignorant to know it. :lol:

If you think im the best thing to happen for you you're a complete idiot. No one knows me, no one hears me and my voice is no more or less important than yours despite the fact that no one hears us.

A self proclaimed whore is classy?

Gotta love Republicans don't ya?

The gift that keeps on giving

Honesty is a bitch huh? I call a spade a spade without worrying about your politically correct bullshit.

Perhaps I should have just suggested someone shit down her throat and then you would look the other way.

Jackass

Your characterization of someone who wishes her employer would cover medicine as first a "whore" then a "slut" is just an indication that you're a moron. That you can't see how this empowers your opponents in the political arena only underscores just how unsophisticated you are there loser.

That is why she's up there in my avatar...because it forces you guys to channel you inner-chauvinist...in other words, you act like the idiotic caveman republican you are.

And I couldn't be happier.

Does my correct diagnosis bother you?

Good

That you mis-diagose Ms. Fluke as first a whore and a slut and you're going to need the women's vote in 2016? Not at all. Keep it up doc. You're the best thing that happened to the Democrats.... You're just too ignorant to know it. :lol:

If you think im the best thing to happen for you you're a complete idiot. No one knows me, no one hears me and my voice is no more or less important than yours despite the fact that no one hears us.

For every moron like you there are actually probably hundreds of more not on this board who feel just like you and are just too unsophisticated to see what a dis-service you do to your own cause.

Think about Clint Eastwood. He's up there making an ass of himself and the entire audience is laughing along with the nation except they think he is scoring points, not looking like the out of touch angry white-man party you have become.

I used those things when I was working in Ohio for 10 weeks they are cool but the public will reject them. We like the human touch. A pretty girl smiling at us as she takes our order keepsus coming back.

Yeah that's why the drive thru is so popular.

I use the self check out at supermarkets and other stores all the time. It's faster and that's what people want. Get in get your stuff and get out as fast as possible.

Let me ask you something. I don't use the auto tellers I have found the only reason they are faster is because most people do not use them. I am conflicted about using them and putting someone out of work. Not everyone has made good choices in their lives, sadly, and this is all they have left.

Anyway, my question. Say you innocently put two packages together, one on top the other, so only the bottom one gets scanned. Say they now catch you doing so, are you now a criminal for making a mistake? How would you claim it was just an innocent mistake?

Every one I have used, that will not work. If what is scanned does not match what is sensed, the system will flag it and usually call a cashier.

Honesty is a bitch huh? I call a spade a spade without worrying about your politically correct bullshit.

Perhaps I should have just suggested someone shit down her throat and then you would look the other way.

Jackass

Your characterization of someone who wishes her employer would cover medicine as first a "whore" then a "slut" is just an indication that you're a moron. That you can't see how this empowers your opponents in the political arena only underscores just how unsophisticated you are there loser.

That is why she's up there in my avatar...because it forces you guys to channel you inner-chauvinist...in other words, you act like the idiotic caveman republican you are.

She asked for FREE rubbers because she couldn't afford them. Apparently she was too busy fucking the football team to work so she could buy them for a couple bucks.

Yep, she's a slut. A poor one apparently

Jackass

She asked for FREE rubbers because she couldn't afford them. Apparently she was too busy fucking the football team to work so she could buy them for a couple bucks.

Really? Tell us more....

It's almost cruel the way I make you work for the left.

For every moron like you there are actually probably hundreds of more not on this board who feel just like you and are just too unsophisticated to see what a dis-service you do to your own cause.

Think about Clint Eastwood. He's up there making an ass of himself and the entire audience is laughing along with the nation except they think he is scoring points, not looking like the out of touch angry white-man party you have become.

Yadda yadda yadda. The only people thinking about your nonsense aren't going to vote for self reliance anyways. Your echo chamber doesn't swing elections anymore than mine does.

Jackass

Actually that avatar signifies the type of person you are. Quick to side with a mealy mouthed whiny ass entitled jerk.
Get this now. Sandra Flake has been OVER for a long time.
Nobody cares.

Really? Tell us more....

Im a regular Martin Bashir huh lol

How many viewers do you suppose I reach?

Yeah that's why the drive thru is so popular.

I use the self check out at supermarkets and other stores all the time. It's faster and that's what people want. Get in get your stuff and get out as fast as possible.

Let me ask you something. I don't use the auto tellers I have found the only reason they are faster is because most people do not use them. I am conflicted about using them and putting someone out of work. Not everyone has made good choices in their lives, sadly, and this is all they have left.

Anyway, my question. Say you innocently put two packages together, one on top the other, so only the bottom one gets scanned. Say they now catch you doing so, are you now a criminal for making a mistake? How would you claim it was just an innocent mistake?

Every one I have used, that will not work. If what is scanned does not match what is sensed, the system will flag it and usually call a cashier.

When there are shrinkwrapped packages on the top shelf, what you can do is grab the package of 12 or 24 or whatever it is (soup, shampoo, boxes of minute rice, etc...) and put that in your cart. At the check out, just scan one of the package's barcodes through the shrink wrap and you get a 12/24/36 for 1 instant sale.

Seen it happen.

Really? Tell us more....

Yes...actually you are at this point. The only difference is that he realized what he did was wrong as did his network.

You and most republicans don't get it and cheer at the use of such libelous allegations. In other words, you're not too bright. Which is fine; the Dems seem to enjoy winning national elections.

Really? Tell us more....

Yes...actually you are at this point. The only difference is that he realized what he did was wrong as did his network.

You and most republicans don't get it and cheer at the use of such libelous allegations. In other words, you're not too bright. Which is fine; the Dems seem to enjoy winning national elections.

You still crying? Why are you so offended? Are you too looking for free sex?

A self proclaimed whore is classy?

Jackass

Yes....women who use birth control are whores

Worked out so well for ya last time

Really? Tell us more....

More far left propaganda!

Ame®icano;8266883 said:
McDonald's orders 7,000 touchscreen kiosks to replace cashiers - Neowin

YOu wanna walk out on your job for more money. Guess what you now might lose your jobs all because of UNIONS who are greedy..
McD will need many more touchscreens to replace all the cashiers.

Beside, touchscreens were coming regardless of strike.
I think touch screens in a McD's is a huge mistake on there part, and they will find that out quickly. People want to deal with a living breathing person when getting their order filled, because if something goes wrong, then they feel that they are getting something done quickly about it. If McDonalds tries to go even cheaper in that industry, and this in order to boost profits even more all out of greed instead of need, then I feel that the customers will rebel on them big time. Hey they don't need anymore problems in which takes them down for even one more notch in the scheme of things. This is what I think.

Listen people, all they have to do is introduce a proper pay scale system for their employee's, and this will let them (the employee's) know up front what they are into when working for a corporation like McD's. Undoubtedly they have the pay scale system set up wrong or their would be no problems like we are hearing about. Another thing is or that I can't stand about this corporation, is that they are discriminating against workers of other races, because some of their locations that you enter have only one race working in them, and that should be a huge red flag to the American people about what this corporations is all about in this way. It appears that they are working cheap labor in this way, and then sending them over to the government in order to get the government to subsidize their lack of a living wage that is not being paid to them. They are a bad corporate citizen in America if you ask me, and they should be dealt with in that way by our government, and by we the people of this United States of America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back