See we told you.. Mcdonalds is ordering 7K touch screen to replace cashiers

The unions are asking for a doubling of MW to $15/hour.

Then, if they get it, the one or two people getting a job at that franchise will be making $15.00 an hour and the other six people who used to work there will be unemployed.

So for every employee a MacDonald's has they need they have 6 they don't need?

Goddam, that is new height of ignorance for you.

So you think the point of his argument was the ratio 6 to 1? Seriously?

So you agree that cutting taxes spurs the economy, good for you.
How can the government lower taxes, when the corporations or big businesses of America, are using it for a dumping ground of people who need help because they (companies who can afford to) refuse to do what is right and helpful to America on this front themselves ?

In truth, we need both tax relief for the poorest Americans and tax increases for those doing very well along with FMW increases to $10.00. Freewill isn't wrong on this one.

How is it possible to offer tax relief to those who don't pay taxes in the first place.
And don't give me any shit about payroll and sales taxes. Everyone pays those taxes.
BTW, the poorest working people get all kinds of tax breaks, credits and often receive the largest refunds.
Government cannot enrich the poorest by making the richest poorer.
The problem of povedrty and low wage workers cannot be solved by increasing taxes or throwing money at the problem.
That ( New Deal/Great Society) has been tried. It's been mostly a failure.
Here's an idea for you. If the poorest Americans are your personal cause, sell your limouzine and start writing checks.

I wonder why people who cannot get an order right want more money to get said order wrong?

How can the government lower taxes, when the corporations or big businesses of America, are using it for a dumping ground of people who need help because they (companies who can afford to) refuse to do what is right and helpful to America on this front themselves ?

In truth, we need both tax relief for the poorest Americans and tax increases for those doing very well along with FMW increases to $10.00. Freewill isn't wrong on this one.
How exactly, would you give tax-relief from people who do not pay taxes? Another dingbat!

What do you expect from someone who not only is hanging on to a story that no one cares about( Sandra Flake) any longer, but calls themselves a "limozine liberal"...
Rich libs are the worst kind. Because they NEVER use their own money. They run these "hey look at what I'm doing" fund raisers. Never donating their own money.
Rich libs are the real country club snobs who look down their nose pretending to be all prim and proper. Meanwhile they are busy behind closed doors figuring out ways to shelter their money from the very taxes and fees they pay politicians to enact.

If a woman is on the pill which Republicans hate...
Not wanting to pay for other people's birth control is hating birth control. Pretty much the intelligence of all your posts. So will you pay for my groceries or do you hate food?

But republicans think sex is evil

Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I've been thinking about going to CVS and demanding the free rubbers Obama promised.

How exactly, would you give tax-relief from people who do not pay taxes? Another dingbat!

What do you expect from someone who not only is hanging on to a story that no one cares about( Sandra Flake) any longer, but calls themselves a "limozine liberal"...
Rich libs are the worst kind. Because they NEVER use their own money. They run these "hey look at what I'm doing" fund raisers. Never donating their own money.
Rich libs are the real country club snobs who look down their nose pretending to be all prim and proper. Meanwhile they are busy behind closed doors figuring out ways to shelter their money from the very taxes and fees they pay politicians to enact.

That's twice you've talked about the "unimportant" Sandra Fluke....

The door to my balcony is open...

If a woman is on the pill which Republicans hate...
Not wanting to pay for other people's birth control is hating birth control. Pretty much the intelligence of all your posts. So will you pay for my groceries or do you hate food?

But republicans think sex is evil

I've been thinking about going to CVS and demanding the free rubbers Obama promised.
They probably don't have your size, try some finger cots.

220px-Fingercot.jpg

The goalpost are right where they always have been lately on the other side of the Democrats from where you're standing loser.

Because the last midterms never happened right? Lol

Selective memory is great huh...

Which is why I said "national elections"....do try to keep up.

Keep living in the past. Look at NATIONAL polls and see what people think of your NATIONAL candidate now ya nitwit

She asked for FREE rubbers because she couldn't afford them. Apparently she was too busy fucking the football team to work so she could buy them for a couple bucks.

Yep, she's a slut. A poor one apparently

Really? Tell us more....

It's almost cruel the way I make you work for the left.

Im a regular Martin Bashir huh lol

How many viewers do you suppose I reach?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfpwfQ58Ds]The answer is ... 4? - YouTube[/ame]

They probably don't have your size, try some finger cots.

220px-Fingercot.jpg

Ahh the personal attacks begin. You so clever

I am betting it opens right into your bedroom....taking any and all cummers...

Sandra's 15 minutes are up.

Living room actually, overlooking downtown. High rise condo...but thanks for describing your desire.

Sandra seems to be more relevant than ever.

Living room actually, overlooking downtown. High rise condo...but thanks for describing your desire.

She is the perfect spokesperson for the moocher class.

She is the perfect spokesperson for the moocher class.

Asking her university to supply pharmaceuticals in their health plans...quite popular. That you attack her relentlessly for it...just underscores the never ending GOP war on women.

Oh honey, I wouldn't even stick franco's dick in there.

Oh, so this is about pharmaceuticals?

Well shit, if people should have their drugs for anxiety or hypertension or diabetes or something, they should be able to get it.

Forum List

Back