Seek Peace, Pursue Justice in Israel-Palestine: Time for Action.

"...Yet you piss on the Palestinians for defending their country."
Trouble is, they have no country to defend - never did - never will - hell, they weren't even formalized as a nation-wannabe until the 1964 PLO Charter... 18 years after Israeli Statehood was declared. They were a day late and a dollar short, metaphorically speaking. Many folks see them as a Johnny-come-lately Manufactured People, comprised of stumbling, fumbling Arabs of diverse tribal origins and loyalties, and, although insanely passionate, savage and treacherous - largely not worth the trouble to deal with them.

When the Arabs invaded the region in 1948, they, as well as the Palestinians, were so sure that they would be able to get rid of the Jews and the newly founded Israel, and that the Palestinians would be able to return and claim the entire region as Palestine.
Problem was, the Jews, having just dealt with the Holocaust, weren't about to be pushed around again, and to the surprise of the Arabs and Palestinians, they put up a fight , and won the 1948 Arab-Israeli war.
Like you always say Kondor, welcome to your consequences ;)

and won the 1948 Arab-Israeli war.

No they didn't.

Yes, they did.
We've been through this before

I provided evidence for my claim, while you, as usual, provided nothing but your opinion:

1948 Arab?Israeli War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Result Israeli victory; Palestinian Arab defeat; Arab League strategic failure;

The Arabs lost and were humiliated in the process

Of course you can document what Israel won like acquiring land and defining new borders.

Yes, they did.

I provided evidence for my claim, while you, as usual, provided nothing but your opinion:

Of course you can document what Israel won like acquiring land and defining new borders.

Nice Duck ! Quack Quack !!

Yes, they did.

Nice Duck ! Quack Quack !!

You say Israel won. What did it win?

"...and won the 1948 Arab-Israeli war."
"No they didn't."
Really?

The Arabs in 1948 tried to wipe newborn Israel from the face of the earth.

The Jews in 1948 tried to prevent that from happening.

In the end...

The Arabs were outmaneuvered and in some cases besieged and obliged to withdraw.

The State of Israel continued to exist, and it consolidated its gains behind armistice lines.

Don't look now, Tinny, but...

Achieving (Israel) your political objectives by the end of hostilities sure sounds like Winning to me...

Failing to achieve (the Arabs) your political objectives by the end of hostilities sure sounds like Losing to me...

The whole sordid story of Arab failure at the time of the Armistice may be found here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1949_Armistice_Agreements

"No they didn't."
Really?

In the end...

The Arabs were outmaneuvered and in some cases besieged and obliged to withdraw.

The State of Israel continued to exist, and it consolidated its gains behind armistice lines.

Achieving (Israel) your political objectives by the end of hostilities sure sounds like Winning to me...

Failing to achieve (the Arabs) your political objectives by the end of hostilities sure sounds like Losing to me...

The whole sordid story of Arab failure at the time of the Armistice may be found here...

1949 Armistice Agreements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel won an occupation of Palestine.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I think you make my point , exactly. REFERENCE: Previous Posting #53

The HoAP believes that
The ends
(Openly defying the General Assembly!)
(“The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child;" Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine and there is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad; attaining control of Palestine, with the boundaries it had during the British Mandate, is an indivisible territorial unit)
justifies the means
(suicide bombings, the Olympic Massacre, piracy on the high seas, airline hijacking, rocket attacks, ambushes and murder)​

RoccoR said:
What I've described as a threat to peace, is not "piss on the Palestinians for defending their country," but the consequences of that mentality that leads them to believe that they are above the law in the struggle they pursue.
What law do they believe they are above?
(COMMENT)

What does it say about the movement if you have to ask?

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said:
Nothing can justify terrorism — ever. No grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts.

SOURCE: SG/SM/14764 SC/10883

Most Respectfully,
R

"No they didn't."
Really?

In the end...

Israel won an occupation of Palestine.

Israel achieved its goals . The Arabs didn't, mostly thanks to Israel.

You once again failed to provide ANY evidence from your claims

Since you're a rabid hater of Israel, you cannot stand that they won .

"No they didn't."
Really?

In the end...

Everyone knows the Arabs lost. Even Tinnie knows, but he simply cannot say it.

"...That is why I think negotiations are a waste of time. I can't see either side making a proposal that the other would accept..."

Agreed.

"...There will not be peace until the world decides to enforce international law."

You're in for a long wait.

It is far more likely that what is left of Rump Palestine will fold and that their Muslim-Arab inhabitants will be scattered to the four winds, thereby making the problem go away in the eyes of the world, long before the world is moved to 'enforce international law' in this context.

I don't think your assessment holds much water. Most of the push for Palestinian rights comes from outside the territory.

You might just as well be debating with a brick, Tinmore.

The guy is hopelessly enamored with the idea that once the last palestinian leaves/is removed from the WB they will magically renounce to their palestinian national identity, stop demanding their right to live in their homeland and become patriotic Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese.

In his mind leaving Palestine will have an almost supernatural effect on Palestinians. I have already shown him that the whole history of palestinian displacement has had the exact opposite effect on them:

48, 67... With each new displacement their cause grows stronger and stronger.

But since when is love rational?

WHEN A MAN LOVES AN IDEA
(Michael Bolton/José)

When a man loves an idea
Can't keep his mind on nothin'else
He'd trade the world
For a good time he's found

If she is bad, he can't see it
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend
If he puts her down​

:D :D

José;8069749 said:
The guy is hopelessly enamored with the idea that once the last palestinian leaves/is removed from the WB they will magically renounce to their palestinian national identity, stop demanding their right to live in their homeland and become patriotic Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese.
Indeed, getting a life and a job should be on top on the list of palistanian priorities, as a matter of fact it should be the only one, of course.

José;8069749 said:
"...The guy is hopelessly enamored with the idea that once the last palestinian leaves/is removed from the WB they will magically renounce to their palestinian national identity, stop demanding their right to live in their homeland and become patriotic Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese..."
No, the guy is enamored of the idea that, once removed, they will come to love life more than death, and begin to build new lives for themselves elsewhere; freed at last from their 65-year-old nightmare and from their harsh Palestinian masters and their insanity.

José;8069749 said:
"...The guy is hopelessly enamored with the idea that once the last palestinian leaves/is removed from the WB they will magically renounce to their palestinian national identity, stop demanding their right to live in their homeland and become patriotic Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese..."
No, the guy is enamored of the idea that, once removed, they will come to love life more than death, and begin to build new lives for themselves elsewhere; freed at last from their 65-year-old nightmare and from their harsh Palestinian masters and their insanity.
Actually, the goy gets wet all over thinking about scary Jews with painted faces and big guns getting rich from killing thousands of Palestinians for fun and profit.

"Israelis and Palestinians Killed
in the Current Violence

At least 1,104 Israelis and 6,836 Palestinians
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Maybe some day all Jews will learn to love life more than other people's land and water?

Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9/29/2000

"...Actually, the goy gets wet all over thinking about scary Jews with painted faces and big guns getting rich from killing thousands of Palestinians for fun and profit..."
Uhhhhh... yeah... now... put your pekker back in your pocket, junior, before you blow a fuse tossing-about unfounded allegations and non sequitur ad hominem attacks...

Can't be any fun to be on the Losing Side like you are, I'm sure, so you might as well get your Jollies as best you can, but this ain't the way...

Here... a little present... a little sign for your front-yard (if you have one)... so that your neighbors know what's happening at your fingertips...

monkey_feces.jpg

Last edited:
"...Actually, the goy gets wet all over thinking about scary Jews with painted faces and big guns getting rich from killing thousands of Palestinians for fun and profit..."
Uhhhhh... yeah... now... put your pekker back in your pocket, junior, before you blow a fuse tossing-about unfounded allegations and non sequitur ad hominem attacks...

Can't be any fun to be on the Losing Side like you are, I'm sure, so you might as well get your Jollies as best you can, but this ain't the way...

Here... a little present... a little sign for your front-yard (if you have one)... so that your neighbors know what's happening at your fingertips...

monkey_feces.jpg

Good 'ol Kondor, acting snug looking backwards instead of forward to a future without Uncle Sam fighting Israel's battles. He/she hasn't noticed that the Uncle Sam is withdrawing from the ME and telling Israel and Saudi Arabia to fight their own battles as America becomes totally independent from oil imports.

When the Arab Spring settles, the Saudis will be overthrown by the Jihadists who gave us 9/11 who are clearly winning all the ME revolutions by ballot and arms, and the new world vulture can feast on the destruction caused by Israeli/Arab wars in the forecast.

José;8069749 said:
Actually, the goy gets wet all over thinking about scary Jews with painted faces and big guns getting rich from killing thousands of Palestinians for fun and profit.

"Israelis and Palestinians Killed
in the Current Violence

At least 1,104 Israelis and 6,836 Palestinians
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Maybe some day all Jews will learn to love life more than other people's land and water?

Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9/29/2000

As soon as the Palestinians will love life more then their imaginary vision of the Jews' demise.

Everyone should watch the movie "In the Beginning" on the Christian channel, TBN, tonight. It details how G-d gave Israel to the Jewish people. :eusa_angel:
He did no such thing! According to the Torah, God said the jews are to remain in exile until HE comes back down to earth and creates the state of Israel HIMSELF.

Forum List

Back