Seeking Intelligent Life

7. As ‘intelligent’ life is the title, perhaps a definition is in order:
“having or indicating a high or satisfactory degree of intelligence and mental capacity” Definition of INTELLIGENT

As his policies aren’t worth voting for, perhaps intelligence is the reason….after all, it is either the man, or Democrats simply follow orders.
Perhaps they identify with Biden's .......acumen.

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man.

8. “Biden is another matter entirely. First of all, Biden is running for president in name only. He has never been that bright. He has accomplished little in his almost fifty years in public service. He is physically frail and clearly suffering acute cognitive decline.

… he’ll be 78 years old when sworn in and 82 years old at the end of his first term. Both marks are theS oldest in U.S. history for a president. Some individuals are still sharp in their late 70s. Biden is not one of them.

The result is that Biden will never be president de facto. With Trump out of the picture, Democrats wouldn’t need him anymore. Steps would be taken at some point to remove him from office on the grounds of mental incapacity under the Twenty-fifth Amendment. Nancy Pelosi recently proposed legislation to set up a commission to do just that as prescribed by the U.S. Constitution.

But while he remains in office, who will be the real president in a Biden administration?”

Sooooo…..who were the Democrat sheep tricked into voting for???

9. “The most likely outcome is that the Obama crew and the Bernie Bros will join forces and run the Biden family off the road. The Bidens will be allowed to keep their Chinese and Russian money and will not face any scrutiny or prosecution in exchange for going away quietly.

The Obama crew will take charge of foreign policy (to preserve Obama’s deals on Iran, the Paris Climate Accord and the Trans-Pacific Partnership), while the Bernie Bros will get domestic policy including much higher taxes, free healthcare, free tuition, forgiveness of student loans, guaranteed basic income, Modern Monetary Theory and the Green New Deal.” Op. Cit.

1610917322107.png

US President John Donald Trump (twice impeached) is toast. He has three days to make amends, but since he's not one to do that: Fuck you and your fucking lame ass family and get the fuck out of my country for good.

How did those phony Trump inspired conspiracies work out for Ashli?

Believing Trumps lies got her killed
Some little coward with a gun killed her. The Deep State is hiding who he is.
A just state doesn't murder it's citizens and they don't make a mockery of our elections.

I guess we know where you stand. With killers and liars.

How did those phony Trump inspired conspiracies work out for Ashli?

Believing Trumps lies got her killed
Some little coward with a gun killed her. The Deep State is hiding who he is.
A just state doesn't murder it's citizens and they don't make a mockery of our elections.

I guess we know where you stand. With killers and liars.
Without Trump feeding her lies and calling her to DC, she would be safe and happy in California

10. Well, we've seen that 'intelligent' applies neither to Democrat voters nor to their candidate, Biden.

Perhaps I can highlight another aspect of Biden that also reflects the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat, voters: he is a most excellent liar.

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"

• Not true, all those pictures you saw of the cages were taken in 2014 during his time in office.

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.

• There is absolutely no truth to this, as Biden was later forced to confess
Biden said on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.”

• Not true. The NAACP has never endorsed any candidate
On September 3, 2019 in an NPR interview, referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."

• Not true. Biden fully supported the Iraq war and voted for the resolution to go to war
On August 7, 2019 – Joe Biden claimed that Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ‘carve you up with a knife’."

• He never said that about immigrants. He said that MS-13 Gang members were doing that
In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."

• Every single word, every one of those claims is false.

He was caught cheating in school exams, got caught cheating and plagiarizing in Law School and in his political career their was this huge plagiarism scandal:

Without Trump feeding her lies and calling her to DC, she would be safe and happy in California
You're the one regurgitating your endless lies. But you're too much a coward to admit it.
And real patriots are not safe or happy in a nation that has been stolen and perverted.

Blaming Trump for her death is like the bully who says someone "made" him punch his victim.

11. Did I mention that Biden's real gift is at lying???

One of his greatest lies is that on Charlottesville, President Trump said there were good people on the Nazis/White Nationalists side. He said just the opposite. Here are the actual quotes:

"you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.....I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.

Another quote from PresidentTrump's Charlottesville press conference:

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Biden continues to repeat this lie. Here is video of a reporter confronting him about it:

Trump did accomplish good things while in office, he just blew his job on the pandemic which is when his popularity nosedived and then it bottomed out after his party at the Capitol on the 6th of January.

Those two events buried Trump and in the history books overall he will be rated a one on a ten scale.

Blew the pandemic in what manner?

12. Biden has a long history of lying. Here are reports from the 90's by ABC News and CBS News on Biden getting caught lying over and over:

Lying must be what Democrat voters find most......enticing......for their votes.

....and not finding any such in the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat ranks.

1. Given a political version of the ol' Stanford-Binet, not a single Democrat voter has been able to even begin the test, much less pass it.
This:
I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.
Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

2. One truly absurd response claimed that policies don't matter:
Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Biden voter: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

3. Candidates come and go, as do Presidents, but policies endure.
'Every 100 years, America gets a president who shakes the establishment and cleans out the Washington sewers. In the 1800s it was Andrew Jackson. In the 1900s it was Teddy Roosevelt. In the 2000s, it’s Donald Trump.
There is no doubt that Trump and Biden would lead America in almost opposite directions with profound consequences for the future of the country and for future elections.
If Trump had won, we would have gotten more of the same, which is saying a lot. Trump would offer more tax cuts (or at least preserve the tax cuts we’ve received). He’d offer less regulation, a major accomplishment of his first term. Trump would continue the trade war with China and expand it in ways that would move jobs back to the United States (or at least get them out of China into friendlier countries such as Vietnam and India).

4. He would also curtail Chinese theft of U.S. intellectual property and cut off Chinese tech investment in the United States. Trump has also stopped foreign installation of sensitive 5G telecommunications systems from Huawei and ZTE, which are hidden arms of the Chinese military.
Trump built alliances to constrain Chinese expansion efforts. His main breakthrough was the Quad Alliance of the U.S., Japan, Australia and India that effectively surrounds and can interdict China’s sea lanes to the Pacific and Indian Oceans.

5. Trump also made great strides toward Middle East peace with the first two Israeli-Arab peace treaties in twenty-five years – one with the UAE and one with Bahrain. Other peace treaties with Israel may have followed. Finally, Trump was imposing crippling sanctions on Iran that would have forced it to negotiate in good faith on its nuclear program or crush its economy in ways that would also impede its efforts at terrorism and nuclear weapons.

With Trump, what you see is what you get: Lower taxes, less regulation, more jobs, no new wars, peace in the Middle East, and peace through strength in confronting Iran and China.

With four more years, Trump could have accomplished his goals and perhaps be ranked among the ten most significant presidents of all time."

Your claims are relative to our own value system.
Some of it I agree with, such as reducing the intellectual theft and job offshoring by China.
Some of if I do not, such as increasing military spending at the cost of social services.
We need lower cost tuition and health care.

About the only harmful thing Biden is likely to do is gun control.
And that has happened before, so likely won't have much effect.

....and not finding any such in the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat ranks.

1. Given a political version of the ol' Stanford-Binet, not a single Democrat voter has been able to even begin the test, much less pass it.
This:
I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.
Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

2. One truly absurd response claimed that policies don't matter:
Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Biden voter: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

3. Candidates come and go, as do Presidents, but policies endure.
'Every 100 years, America gets a president who shakes the establishment and cleans out the Washington sewers. In the 1800s it was Andrew Jackson. In the 1900s it was Teddy Roosevelt. In the 2000s, it’s Donald Trump.
There is no doubt that Trump and Biden would lead America in almost opposite directions with profound consequences for the future of the country and for future elections.
If Trump had won, we would have gotten more of the same, which is saying a lot. Trump would offer more tax cuts (or at least preserve the tax cuts we’ve received). He’d offer less regulation, a major accomplishment of his first term. Trump would continue the trade war with China and expand it in ways that would move jobs back to the United States (or at least get them out of China into friendlier countries such as Vietnam and India).

4. He would also curtail Chinese theft of U.S. intellectual property and cut off Chinese tech investment in the United States. Trump has also stopped foreign installation of sensitive 5G telecommunications systems from Huawei and ZTE, which are hidden arms of the Chinese military.
Trump built alliances to constrain Chinese expansion efforts. His main breakthrough was the Quad Alliance of the U.S., Japan, Australia and India that effectively surrounds and can interdict China’s sea lanes to the Pacific and Indian Oceans.

5. Trump also made great strides toward Middle East peace with the first two Israeli-Arab peace treaties in twenty-five years – one with the UAE and one with Bahrain. Other peace treaties with Israel may have followed. Finally, Trump was imposing crippling sanctions on Iran that would have forced it to negotiate in good faith on its nuclear program or crush its economy in ways that would also impede its efforts at terrorism and nuclear weapons.

With Trump, what you see is what you get: Lower taxes, less regulation, more jobs, no new wars, peace in the Middle East, and peace through strength in confronting Iran and China.

With four more years, Trump could have accomplished his goals and perhaps be ranked among the ten most significant presidents of all time."

Your claims are relative to our own value system.
Some of it I agree with, such as reducing the intellectual theft and job offshoring by China.
Some of if I do not, such as increasing military spending at the cost of social services.
We need lower cost tuition and health care.

About the only harmful thing Biden is likely to do is gun control.
And that has happened before, so likely won't have much effect.

"About the only harmful thing Biden is likely to do is gun control."

Let's check:

Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.

Stop all deportation.

End prosecution of illegal border crossers.

Support the deadly sanctuary cities.

Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.

Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.

Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.

Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.

Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.

Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.

Grant work permits for illegal aliens.

Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.

Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.

Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.

End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.

End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.

Grant mass amnesty.

Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.

Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

Abolish law enforcement as we know it.

End cash bail.

Abolish completely the death penalty.

Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.

End mandatory minimums.

Incentivize prison closure.

End solitary confinement.

Free federal housing for former inmates.

Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.

Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.

Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.

Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.

End school choice.

End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.

Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.

Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.

Abolish all charter schools.

Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.

Abolish educational standards.

Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.

They’re going to rip down the wall."

Forum List

Back