Senate Dimrats Vow to Filibuster Trumps SCOTUS Pick Without Knowing Who It Is

That's not what I said. I said the rules currently do not allow it, and never have.

Got it now, retard?
I just gave you the official Senate rule sequence, dufus.
You gave an uninformed sequence.

McConnell has to make a motion for a question on the order of the Constitution.

He needs 51 votes to even get the nomination into debate.

Then he has to get around cloture (here your comments are appropriate), then he has to get 51 votes.

Right now he has 46.

Be mad all you want.
That's what I said. And he has 53 votes to close filibuster and we have a pro-life SCOTUS for the next 30 years. :dance:
No, that is not what you said. Anyone can go back and see you are lying. He does not have 51 votes, kid. A Scalia-type appointment will not make it, Trump will offer a centrist, and everyone will be happy.
Dufus keeps insisting Republicans don't have 51 votes because Soros told him.
One simple vote without debate and SCOTUS is conservative for the next 30 years.
weatherman does not know how this works.

Pence does not count in the beginning. McConnell has 46 votes in the bag. It's the other six that is flummoxing you.

Count on a Garland type appointment after a Scalia type failure.

What may happen is that Trump will lead with the more responsible of the two likely possibilities to appease the center and center right.

Then when Ginsberg does not wake up, then try the Scalia clone.

Then he has to get around cloture (here your comments are appropriate), then he has to get 51 votes.

Right now he has 46.

Be mad all you want.
That's what I said. And he has 53 votes to close filibuster and we have a pro-life SCOTUS for the next 30 years. :dance:
No, that is not what you said. Anyone can go back and see you are lying. He does not have 51 votes, kid. A Scalia-type appointment will not make it, Trump will offer a centrist, and everyone will be happy.
One simple vote without debate and SCOTUS is conservative for the next 30 years.
McConnell has 46 votes in the bag. It's the other six that if flummoxing you.

What may happen is that Trump will lead with the more responsible of the two likely possibilities to appease the center and center right.

The 6 you refuse to name has me flummoxed? :lmao:

Right now he has 46.

Be mad all you want.

Pence does not count in the beginning. McConnell has 46 votes in the bag. It's the other six that is flummoxing you.

That will make 1000 things you've been wrong about where Trump is concerned.

McConnell has 46 votes in the bag. It's the other six that if flummoxing you.

The 6 you refuse to name has me flummoxed? :lmao:
You keep looking silly. I have named two of them for you. Can you guess the other four? I bet you can if you know what you are talking about.

Right now he has 46.

Be mad all you want.

That will make 1000 things you've been wrong about where Trump is concerned.
There are 6 Republican Senators who will vote against Trump.
But it's a secret as to who they are, so he can't tell us.

the left cant stop anything, Trump will just go with 51 votes
Can't do that for SC nominee.
Republican will need 8 Dems to get to 60. It won't happen.
The Democrats invoked the nuclear option for other federal court nominees when Obama was in office so now the Republicans will invoke it for the Supreme Court if the Democrats continue to pout and whine.

The Democrats invoked the nuclear option for other federal court nominees when Obama was in office so now the Republicans will invoke it for the Supreme Court if the Democrats continue to pout and whine.
You hope.

This will help: Donald Trump's SCOTUS nominee may never get confirmed

Oh, weatherman, you can't even post the right link.

You hope.

You had me ROTFLMAO at the first sentence.
"According to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer..."

You hope.

It's a stupid article. The Democrats didn't even have a majority in the Senate when Garland was rejected so they couldn't have used the nuclear option, but if they could have, it's a sure thing they would have.

You hope.

It's a stupid article. The Democrats didn't even have a majority in the Senate when Garland was rejected so they couldn't have used the nuclear option, but if they could have, it's a sure thing they would have.
We don't know but probably. McConnell and Cornyn can count on 46 votes right now. Time will tell.

You hope.

We don't know but probably. McConnell and Cornyn can count on 46 votes right now. Time will tell.
They can count on at least 51, probably more from Democrats who will run in purple states in 2018.

You hope.

They can count on at least 51, probably more from Democrats who will run in purple states in 2018.
Shhhh.......... Starkey has no clue there are a lot of purple State Dems seeing which way the wind is blowing.......

Forum List

Back