Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

the funny thing I just heard on the radio, the fact that McConnell gave the left 3 days of 24 hours to promote their articles was genius. they are running out of things to say, that's why they are repeating themselves today. And, wait, they get tomorrow too!!! they ain't got nothing else to say! I didn't think Mitch had it in him, but how fking genius is this, getting america to turn these assholes off.

"We all know Adam Schiff loves hearing himself talk. So, let’s give him something to talk about: 1) Why did Schiff collude with the "whistleblower?” 2) What instructions did he provide the "whistleblower?" 3) Why did Schiff hire the “whistleblower’s” co-worker?"

"The Obama Administration strategically withheld foreign aid:

Ukraine - $1B THREATENED TO WITHHOLD
Pakistan - $800M WITHHELD
Colombia - $450M CONDITIONED
Philippines - $433M NOT RENEWED
Egypt - $260M WITHHELD
Honduras - $30M WITHHELD
Mexico - $26M WITHHELD"

"The Obama Administration strategically withheld foreign aid:

Ukraine - $1B THREATENED TO WITHHOLD
Pakistan - $800M WITHHELD
Colombia - $450M CONDITIONED
Philippines - $433M NOT RENEWED
Egypt - $260M WITHHELD
Honduras - $30M WITHHELD
Mexico - $26M WITHHELD"

Hmmmmmm... I wonder what "CONDITIONED" means.....

Schiff, and Shumer as his parrot, are not very good lawyers.
They messed up major by bringing up the argument that Ukraine never interfered with the Elections, now it allows witness and evidence to the contrary opening up a can of worms that include Dem worms who went to the Ukraine specifically for Info against Trump before the 2016 election and again in 2018 to meddle in the mid terms. Another blunder is Schiff and others insinuating the meddling was only done by Russia because the Dems use a missdirection via the hacking as if insinuating nobody else but Russia interfered with elections just because the hacking incident. That's so stupid, it's like saying Nadler never Farts, because everyone caught Swallwell farting. Foreign nations have always interfered with other nations elections, and ours was attacked by many friends and foes, so to use Russia as a cover of denial is to accidentally use Russia to deny election interferences thus Dems end up manipulating our elections with Russias help-like proven Clinton did.
Maybe schooling should be free in Dems mindset, because it surely hasn't helped educate them very well.

5e2a06ea220000bd053eb838.png

DEMS DISMANTLE TRUMP DEFENSES — WITH HIS DEFENDERS’ OWN WORDS

The NaziCon hypocrisy is overwhelming!

Well, we are back to "Fairy Tale Time With Adumb", I see.

This guys is a congenital liar.

We feel he should not have beat us so we feel he did something wrong and we feel our feelings were hurt and that just does not feel right so the only recourse is an immediate impeachment-then we will feel better.

No you don't get it, BY SCHUMER saying in the manner and context he did thst "Impeachment didn't require a crime" he admitted they had no crime committed in their impeachment submission, thus contradicted the arguments of the Dem trial managers, Pelosi, etc.....
He also argued the position of the Republicans who want to quick vote without wasting tax payers money nor Senate time, not needing witnesses for that very same reason=no crime was committed it's an open and shut case.-oops

SCHIFF:
New Day, Same Old 'Russia, Russia, Russia...'

Schiff tells Senate Ukraine interference conspiracy was 'brought to you by the Kremlin'

Schiff is right...Ukraine did not hack the DNC server, exposing racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic Democrat E-Mails and the fact that the Democrats rigged their 2016 Primaries....

...but he went on to LIE, claiming instead that the RUSSIANS hacked the DNC server.

There's only 1 problem - the DNC refused to hand over their server for the FBI, CIA, or any of the 17 US Intel agencies to confirm their claim of Russian hacking.

The only entity to ever claim to have found / seen such evidence was CROWDSTRIKE...

The additional problem with THAT is that Obama appointed one of the founders of Crowdstrike to be part of his administration not long after.

Other than Crowdstrike's claim, Russian hacking of the DNC server was never presented....

Yet the Democrats used the narrative to distract from the fact that their rigging of their 2016 Primaries for Hillary.

Their simultaneous false claims that President Trump was a 'compromised Russian Agent for Putin' and that Trump and his team were illegally colluding with Russia to control the 2016 election results - as they were caught doing with the Dossier - were completely debunked.

'Russia, Russia, Russia'.....and the Democrats have not been able to provide any evidence to prove anyone other than THEY ever colluded with / received Russian help in 2016.

Schiff tells Senate Ukraine interference conspiracy was 'brought to you by the Kremlin'

this is serious business considering that Trump holds the lives and security of millions of americans and foreigners in his hands.

his tiny, tiny lemur-paw hands!

Might as well get this one started.

It's clear from today's pressers by the Dimwingers what their strategy is...........attack the process as unfair, call it a 'rigged' trial even before it starts. (confirmed the prediction in my sig)

They are whining and crying that this isn't like the Clinton impeachment, which is a blatant lie.

No new evidence was brought into the trial during the trial. All evidence was put together prior to the start of the Clinton trial.

Not a single witness was called and testified in public. Only 3 witnesses were called, and they testified in secret. The Dimwingers selectively leaked what they wanted to, and kept the rest secret.

In short, Dimwingers know they have no case despite claiming they have a slame dunk. It is hysterical that they don't know thinking Americans are laughing at their sham.

Cryin' Chucky will now offer up multiple dumbfuck resolutions he knows will go nowhere..........then he will run in front of the cameras to whine and cry about fairness.
The worst thing is we let them stay in there controlling our tax dollar

Because the evidence is hearsay and deep state driven opinion/conjecture.

Trump incriminated himself. This is a quote directly from the July 25 phone call, and it comes soon after Trump said, “I would like you to do us a favor, though.” That statement comes right after Zelensky expressed interest in buying Javelin missiles. This is what Trump said.

Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor bf New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General.· :Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States,· the woman., was bad news and the people she was dealing with in.the Ukraine.were bad news so I jtist want to_let you know that. The other thing, there's a lot of.talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Trump's chief of staff admitted to quid pro quo.

“What you’re describing is a quid pro quo,” asserted the reporter. “We do that all the time,” replied Mulvaney. “Did he also mention to me the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about it. But that’s it. That’s why we held up the money … I have news for everybody: Get over it. There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy.” ‘We Do That All the Time, Get Over It.’ Mulvaney Boasts About Ukraine Plot

After the July 25 phone call with Zelensky, as he usually does, Trump doubled down by asking again for foreign intervention in our elections. On Oct. 3, in a news conference on the White House lawn, he called on Ukraine and China to look into his chief rival's affairs, Joe Biden.

“If they were honest about it, they would start a major investigation into the Bidens,” Trump said when asked what he wanted Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to do about the former veep and his son.

“They should investigate the Bidens,” Trump said. “Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine.”

Trump says China should investigate the Bidens, doubles down on Ukraine probe

Trump dangled a White House visit for Zelensky if he announced an investigation into Trump's chief rival, Joe Biden.

Trump hosted Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov at the White House on May 10, 2017. In addition to Lavrov, Trump shook hands with Russia's ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak.

Trump met with Russia’s top diplomat, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, in the Oval Office on Dec. 10, 2019.

Trump has met with the foreign minister of a hostile government twice at the White House. The hostile government is an aggressor nation, Russia, that is at war with Ukraine and annexed a part of that country, Crimea, in 2014.

Trump met with Vladimir Putin on June 2, 2019.

Trump has never had a White House meeting with the representatives of our ally, Ukraine.

What does that say about Trump?

Because the evidence is hearsay and deep state driven opinion/conjecture.

Trump incriminated himself. This is a quote directly from the July 25 phone call, and it comes soon after Trump said, “I would like you to do us a favor, though.” That statement comes right after Zelensky expressed interest in buying Javelin missiles. This is what Trump said.

Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor bf New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General.· :Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States,· the woman., was bad news and the people she was dealing with in.the Ukraine.were bad news so I jtist want to_let you know that. The other thing, there's a lot of.talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Trump's chief of staff admitted to quid pro quo.

“What you’re describing is a quid pro quo,” asserted the reporter. “We do that all the time,” replied Mulvaney. “Did he also mention to me the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about it. But that’s it. That’s why we held up the money … I have news for everybody: Get over it. There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy.” ‘We Do That All the Time, Get Over It.’ Mulvaney Boasts About Ukraine Plot

After the July 25 phone call with Zelensky, as he usually does, Trump doubled down by asking again for foreign intervention in our elections. On Oct. 3, in a news conference on the White House lawn, he called on Ukraine and China to look into his chief rival's affairs, Joe Biden.

“If they were honest about it, they would start a major investigation into the Bidens,” Trump said when asked what he wanted Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to do about the former veep and his son.

“They should investigate the Bidens,” Trump said. “Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine.”

Trump says China should investigate the Bidens, doubles down on Ukraine probe

Trump dangled a White House visit for Zelensky if he announced an investigation into Trump's chief rival, Joe Biden.

Trump hosted Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov at the White House on May 10, 2017. In addition to Lavrov, Trump shook hands with Russia's ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak.

Trump met with Russia’s top diplomat, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, in the Oval Office on Dec. 10, 2019.

Trump has met with the foreign minister of a hostile government twice at the White House. The hostile government is an aggressor nation, Russia, that is at war with Ukraine and annexed a part of that country, Crimea, in 2014.

Trump met with Vladimir Putin on June 2, 2019.

Trump has never had a White House meeting with the representatives of our ally, Ukraine.

What does that say about Trump?

Schiff's Hearsay Fairy Tales got you all lathered up.
What does that say about you?

Wow! Schumer is losing it becoming unhinged now trying to strong arm republicans. This new hoax actually is helping Trump!

Forum List

Back