Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

I am sure it has already been mentioned in this thread, but Bolton is a war mongering thug whom the left hated until Saturday?????

What if there was exculpatory information leaked? Would the Dimms still call for him to testify.

Vindman’s Twin Brother Is in Charge of NSC’s Process Reviewing Book Approvals — Would Include John Bolton’s Book

I am amazed at how low some will go to tarnish those who have served our country. We used to have common standards that we considered off base. Attacking those in uniform was one.
He wasn't Court Martialed. Somebody illegally leaked this, and if his brother was culpable, damn right I want him held accountable. A uniform doesn't give you the right violate the law or your employment agreement.

Think about what you are saying for gosh sakes. You have implicated him simply because his brother was subpoenaed to give testimony. Why jump directly to that assumption?

It's what conservatives do. They lie, they smear, and then tell you that it's up to YOU to prove they're lying. 30 years of Clinton investigations, all based on rumours started by Republicans. It's what they do.

Ok which one of you guys wrote this idiot's talking points? While in an impeachment hearing for Trump, he's stated very few facts, said Schiff is a lying criminal, and is blaming everything on Obama. He's not said ANY facts to defend Trump.

This is a fucking joke. The Republican Senators should feel outraged this got in front of them.

I am sure it has already been mentioned in this thread, but Bolton is a war mongering thug whom the left hated until Saturday?????

What if there was exculpatory information leaked? Would the Dimms still call for him to testify.

Vindman’s Twin Brother Is in Charge of NSC’s Process Reviewing Book Approvals — Would Include John Bolton’s Book

I am amazed at how low some will go to tarnish those who have served our country. We used to have common standards that we considered off base. Attacking those in uniform was one.
He wasn't Court Martialed. Somebody illegally leaked this, and if his brother was culpable, damn right I want him held accountable. A uniform doesn't give you the right violate the law or your employment agreement.

Think about what you are saying for gosh sakes. You have implicated him simply because his brother was subpoenaed to give testimony. Why jump directly to that assumption?

It's what conservatives do. They lie, they smear, and then tell you that it's up to YOU to prove they're lying. 30 years of Clinton investigations, all based on rumours started by Republicans. It's what they do.
Oh well, both sides do that.

Just took a look at their faces after Seklow showed The Pen Celebration, and Schiff and Company looked very concerned and like they wanted to hide.

There is a meme out with Pelosi telling everyone to "hang on to these pens, we will need them for job applications"

Yes, waiting to see what comes of the illegal subpoena shit show.

Ok which one of you guys wrote this idiot's talking points? While in an impeachment hearing for Trump, he's stated very few facts, said Schiff is a lying criminal, and is blaming everything on Obama. He's not said ANY facts to defend Trump.

This is a fucking joke. The Republican Senators should feel outraged this got in front of them.

It's disappointing. It's also odd that he keeps asking where the house manager's were after citing things about Obama. The democrats weren't in power. That would have been up to Boehner. I doubt very much that the republicans would have let an impeachment of Obama go by if they thought what he was doing was impeachable. I guess they are hoping people will not do much independent research.

Oh well, both sides do that.

We don't have to. We can approach it differently.

It's disappointing. It's also odd that he keeps asking where the house manager's were after citing things about Obama. The democrats weren't in power. That would have been up to Boehner. I doubt very much that the republicans would have let an impeachment of Obama go by if they thought what he was doing was impeachable. I guess they are hoping people will not do much independent research.

Now he is bringing up Fast & the Furious... WTF does that have to do with Trump?

Police & fire dispatch: "911 what's your emergency?"

Me: "I think I need an ambulance."

Police & fire dispatch: "what is the situation, sir?"

Me: I'm kind of embarrassed.

Police & fire dispatch: "sir we can't send someone out until. . ."

Me: "okay, I was watching this lady lawyer on Trump's defense team and now I have one of those 3hr. Boners they talk about on the blue pill commercials. . . . But I never took one in my whole life!"

Last edited:

Now he is bringing up Fast & the Furious... WTF does that have to do with Trump?

Wasn't that a movie? hahahahahahaha

Wasn't that a movie? hahahahahahaha

lol Maybe it was Fast & Furious. Just the gun runner scheme. :p

Nothing tops the irony or the brass balls of Ken Starr, standing up on the dias, and decrying the divisive horror of a baseless impeachment, and its wasteful destructiveness to the nation.

Republicans truly have no shame.

A pencil eraser is the best tool to clean the gold contacts on a printed circuit card and the softer the better.

Last edited:

Well certainly he needs to be checked. He's in charge of the reviewing process that Bolton's book was undergoing when the leak occurred, Silly!

Republicans were NEVER going to impeach the first Back President. He probably could have shoot somebody on 5th ave and gotten away with it!

Just took a look at their faces after Seklow showed The Pen Celebration, and Schiff and Company looked very concerned and like they wanted to hide.

There is a meme out with Pelosi telling everyone to "hang on to these pens, we will need them for job applications"

Illegal?

So investigating a president is now illegal?

Republicans were NEVER going to impeach the first Back President. He probably could have shoot somebody on 5th ave and gotten away with it!
God knows they tried

Only thing is you can’t impeach over conspiracy theories

Nothing tops the irony or the brass balls of Ken Starr, standing up on the dias, and decrying the divisive horror of a baseless impeachment, and its wasteful destructiveness to the nation.

Republicans truly have no shame.

Can you believe the balls of sending up Ken Starr to argue about baseless impeachment’s?

upload_2020-1-27_18-14-29.png

Buh Bye Biden!

Illegal?

So investigating a president is now illegal?

God knows they tried

Only thing is you can’t impeach over conspiracy theories

They couldn't impeach an unlawful Kenyan acting like the President. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back