Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails

I have posted statements from 3 experts in the field who stated that the amounts being charged were minimal or that they may not have even covered the costs. If you want to pretend differently, feel free.

Oh, come off it. The point to running a charity nonprofit like Planned Parenthood is not the money you put in YOUR pocket, but the money some one else can put in your pocket via quid-pro-quo.

For example, a Senator gives a fund raiser for PP and they rake in $100k, then PP donates $20k to the politicians re-election fund. That is how it works now and the staffers get bonuses and salaries too.

lol, these people profit, just not by directly 'taking profit', and that is all. They still split it up among their friends and supporters.

Nice speech. But it has nothing to do with PP charging between $30 and $100 for tissues and organs. The experts I quoted clearly stated it was not an amount set to be profitable. In fact, one stated that PP was probably still losing money on it.

And THAT is the topic.

How do you lose money on selling tissue you were paid a fee to remove?

Let's see... A fee to do the pregnancy test... Then a fee for the abortion... then receive money for each piece of the baby salvaged .

PP covers their costs. If they didn't their lawyers and staff would never get paid.

Do you actually believe the crap you write?

Abortions will occur, legal or not.......and PP's does many other services.....the only whey to stop abortion is not by attacking PP but through legislation or another Supreme Court ruling...Endless bickering over the procedure is not going anywhere...
Yeah...since it is going to happen, let's keep it legal. Akin to since murder happens in Chicago streets everyday, let's just make it legal.

Another thoughtless post by a thoughtless poster lacking morals, ethics, and values....and intelligence...though he can be funny on rare occasions.
No need to pass judgement on something you do not know...Just to bolster your over judging position..But show us that special hate from a man that follows a God of love....

PP makes big profits off selling aborted baby parts, which they then use to buy D pols. I suppose you see nothing wrong with that, so you and I can't ever find common ground.

It has never been establish that any profit was made
Yeah they do things out of the kindness of their hearts. How can one be so blind?

In spite of all the Republican grandstanding.......they were unable to show where any profit was made. Only expenses were covered

So since no one can prove in a documented way that illegal drug sales make profits, they must not be making any either?

You libtards are so fucking hilarious.

LMAO!! Comparing an illegal activity which destroys so many lives, to one that is not illegal and helps save lives, and you call libtards hilarious?
Abortion SAVES lives!!! WTF!!!

How can one be so stupid?

I have posted statements from 3 experts in the field who stated that the amounts being charged were minimal or that they may not have even covered the costs. If you want to pretend differently, feel free.

Oh, come off it. The point to running a charity nonprofit like Planned Parenthood is not the money you put in YOUR pocket, but the money some one else can put in your pocket via quid-pro-quo.

For example, a Senator gives a fund raiser for PP and they rake in $100k, then PP donates $20k to the politicians re-election fund. That is how it works now and the staffers get bonuses and salaries too.

lol, these people profit, just not by directly 'taking profit', and that is all. They still split it up among their friends and supporters.

Nice speech. But it has nothing to do with PP charging between $30 and $100 for tissues and organs. The experts I quoted clearly stated it was not an amount set to be profitable. In fact, one stated that PP was probably still losing money on it.

And THAT is the topic.

Let's see... A fee to do the pregnancy test... Then a fee for the abortion... then receive money for each piece of the baby salvaged .

PP covers their costs. If they didn't their lawyers and staff would never get paid.

Shipping and handling fees are subject to change...

Damn Planned Parenthood is viewed more favorably by the public than the NRA, Supreme Court, and all of the Presidential candidates:

Not really the majority of Americans ( and women) are against 2nd trimester or later abortions.

This scares the left and PP shitless.

PP already has a bad reputation

It's just a matter if time until people get fed up.
If people don't get feed up and take action after the latest revelations, they never will.

I am afraid that much of the American public are just too fat, dumb, and happy to give a shit.

People would rather lie to themselves and be force fed information. It's easier than having to make a commitment to something and fight for it.
That is so true.

But on the issue of legalized baby murder, one would think since it is so clearly wrong, immoral, unethical, cruel, unjust, etc............it would be outlawed. Proves your post that SOME people are easily persuaded into believing anything.

For the sake of political power. Then these same people whine about the death penalty and water boarding being "cruel" and unjust.

I just can't take them seriously any more. They are full of shit.

LMAO!! Comparing an illegal activity which destroys so many lives, to one that is not illegal and helps save lives, and you call libtards hilarious?

Yes, LMAO, only a libtard like you could look at an industry that has slaughtered 65 million unborn babies and call it 'saving lives'.

Your skill as a propagandist would have made Stalin want to hire you, fer sher, dude.
Yeah he does have much in common with Uncle Joe....Josef Mengele too.

tumblr_nscfdj0Jhv1uc7jmyo1_1280.jpg

It has never been establish that any profit was made
Yeah they do things out of the kindness of their hearts. How can one be so blind?

In spite of all the Republican grandstanding.......they were unable to show where any profit was made. Only expenses were covered

So since no one can prove in a documented way that illegal drug sales make profits, they must not be making any either?

You libtards are so fucking hilarious.

Abortion SAVES lives!!! WTF!!!

How can one be so stupid?

Sure it does. See the women who get multiple abortions done and then have chronic bleeding that needs to be addressed.

Very telling about just how sin sick America truly is. Isn't it.

Not really the majority of Americans ( and women) are against 2nd trimester or later abortions.

If people don't get feed up and take action after the latest revelations, they never will.

I am afraid that much of the American public are just too fat, dumb, and happy to give a shit.

People would rather lie to themselves and be force fed information. It's easier than having to make a commitment to something and fight for it.
That is so true.

But on the issue of legalized baby murder, one would think since it is so clearly wrong, immoral, unethical, cruel, unjust, etc............it would be outlawed. Proves your post that SOME people are easily persuaded into believing anything.

For the sake of political power. Then these same people whine about the death penalty and water boarding being "cruel" and unjust.

I can't figure your hard heart either, why one lives with such an ability to show partial empathy...

Abortions will occur, legal or not.......and PP's does many other services.....the only whey to stop abortion is not by attacking PP but through legislation or another Supreme Court ruling...Endless bickering over the procedure is not going anywhere...
Yeah...since it is going to happen, let's keep it legal. Akin to since murder happens in Chicago streets everyday, let's just make it legal.

Another thoughtless post by a thoughtless poster lacking morals, ethics, and values....and intelligence...though he can be funny on rare occasions.
No need to pass judgement on something you do not know...Just to bolster your over judging position..But show us that special hate from a man that follows a God of love....
I hate no one. I do hate abortion...but you being a simpleton, can't decipher the difference.

And THAT is the topic.

Shipping and handling fees are subject to change...

Bull. If they have contracts in place due to constant business with vendors nothing changes.

You apparently don't know how Medical facilities do business.

That is so true.

I can't figure your hard heart either, why one lives with such an ability to show partial empathy...

Says Mr everything is a joke... Never stand for anything.

That is so true.

Only in the mind of dunce is wanting the holocaust known as abortion ended, considered hard hearted.

And THAT is the topic.

It has everything to do with the selling of baby body parts in that this money goes to salaries of PP staff and to donations to murder loving leftists.

Do you know what costs are involved in the process of collecting, storing and transferring donated organs and tissues? Do you know what sort of recordkeeping is required?

Unless you know all those numbers you have no way of actually knowing whether profits were made. And people who DO know those costs and do NOT work for PP have said there is no profit in the prices PP charged.

All of that is negotiated ahead of time in the contract with vendors ...then they mark up to set pricing.

That is so true.

Well he does stand for Leftism...because that is simple like himself.

That is so true.

Never!! I usually sit for them...But really, I have never had an abortion.....I do not advocate abortion, but I can't stop someone I do not know not to have an abortion...No matter how loud I scream on the internet...

That is so true.

Well he does stand for Leftism...because that is simple like himself.
I bet you love the taste of your foot, since it's always in your mouth...

That is so true.

Never!! I usually sit for them...But really, I have never had an abortion.....I do not advocate abortion, but I can't stop someone I do not know not to have an abortion...No matter how loud I scream on the internet...

No.. You just advocate for the abortions clinics even though you are clueless as to how they actually operate both medically and financially.

That is so true.

No.. You just advocate for the abortions clinics even though you are clueless as to how they actually operate both medically and financially.
If it ain't Gipper it's you putting words in my mouth and telling me how I live.. GFY both of you hateful bitches...live in your misery...

If it ain't Gipper it's you putting words in my mouth and telling me how I live.. GFY both of you hateful bitches...live in your misery...

Can't take the heat... Get out of the kitchen. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back