Senator McCain: American leadership was better under Obama

Senile McCain has lost his damned mind telling the Guardian Obama was a better leader than Trump. My God. Really Arizona? Proud?

McCain showed the confused state he's in at the end of the Comey hearing...we in Arizona knew he'd turned batshit crazy but he had too much money behind him to be stopped.

support Kelli Ward...she'll replace Senile McCain eventually

Not to get off topic but what is the source of the pic with Trump and that little Patriot?

McCain showed the confused state he's in at the end of the Comey hearing...we in Arizona knew he'd turned batshit crazy but he had too much money behind him to be stopped.

Not to get off topic but what is the source of the pic with Trump and that little Patriot?

that happened on memorial day. i dont remember where i got the pic.

that happened on memorial day. i dont remember where i got the pic.

It's a tearjerker no matter where it was found.

The USS Forrestal was better off without John McCain

Bullshit....McCain had nothing to do with that.....a plane on the other side of the platform he was on had a missile that was installed without the safety on...it was either bumped or shorted-out and fired.
He certainly wasn't on board for all of the Firesales disasters.

McCain campaigned for Obama in 2008. That's about as wimpy as it gets. No wonder Jake likes him.
S. J. is a pro-Russian fascist anti-American stooge working for the enemies of our country.

McCain campaigned against Obama in 2008. He despises the far right, knowing that they are cowardly fascists.

John McCain: Obama was a better world leader than Trump
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) dropped a bombshell in an interview published Sunday in The Guardian, saying that American leadership in the world was stronger under former President Barack Obama than it currently is under President Donald Trump.
. The man clearly resents Trump for personal reasons, and he isn't thinking of the country when he tries to exact his vengence through his position or office held when he hates on Trump.

McCain campaigned for Obama in 2008. That's about as wimpy as it gets. No wonder Jake likes him.
S. J. is a pro-Russian fascist anti-American stooge working for the enemies of our country.

McCain campaigned against Obama in 2008. He despises the far right, knowing that they are cowardly fascists.
You like him because he's just like you. A backstabbing phony liberal posing as a Republican while doing the work of communist subversives like Obama. He collaborated with the enemy in Vietnam and got special treatment while his fellow captives were being tortured. Just the kind of POS traitors like you look up to.

Does McCain understand that he is part of the leadership that he criticizes? Does he remember the last eight years? It's no secret that McCain has some sort of cancer in his jaw and the lump is getting bigger so I wonder if he is playing with a full deck these days. Maybe it's part of the RINO strategy that life is sweet if you are in the minority and you can sit on your ass and whine without taking responsibility for anything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back