Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Well let's just say the Mayo clinic needs funding, and funding comes from the Government, and the Government has an agenda, so yes science will tell you what you want to hear, then later move on to what you want next, and say well we didn't know then what we know now! That is the only form of actual evolution there is.

Let's say Tucker wants to be President and if he tells you what you want to hear, you'll promote him. This is the guy who was more concerned about the price of his stock options than he was about telling viewers the truth about the 2020 election.

Why do you believe him, when he already be proven that he'll lie for money too?

Frankenstein talks about "pureboods"??? Fascists and weirdos.
you don't know what a fascist is. If you did know, you wouldn't accuse conservatives. See, no conservative I'm aware of has attempted to remove anything from others in the country. Number one program of a fascist. so, unless you can explain why you feel that way, post the thing a conservative is attempting to remove from the people?

Let's say Tucker wants to be President and if he tells you what you want to hear, you'll promote him. This is the guy who was more concerned about the price of his stock options than he was about telling viewers the truth about the 2020 election.

Why do you believe him, when he already be proven that he'll lie for money too?
you don't care about your stock options? hmmm, I guess you only care about what you care about, and that's different how?

you don't know what a fascist is. If you did know, you wouldn't accuse conservatives. See, no conservative I'm aware of has attempted to remove anything from others in the country. Number one program of a fascist. so, unless you can explain why you feel that way, post the thing a conservative is attempting to remove from the people?

Libroids' favorite pastime -- using big words they hear a lot but don't understand.

They remind me of myself when I was twelve -- my mother told me I couldn't do something, I yelled at her what a fascist she was.

you don't care about your stock options? hmmm, I guess you only care about what you care about, and that's different how?

So fraud and deception are OK, and you can lie and mislead people if it helps your portfolio?????

I only care that the people I believe are giving me facts, and aren't willing screw the rest of the country over so long as they make money.

As you know from first-hand experience.... some people were, lesser numbers.

One year into COVID-19 pandemic triggers 25% increase in prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide​

[WHO Link]

Kids are back in school — and struggling with mental health issues​

Recent studies show that the pandemic exacerbated an already growing crisis in youth mental health. CDC data shows that the proportion of mental health emergency visits for kids started going up early on in the pandemic. In the fall of 2020, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Children's Hospital Association and the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry declared an emergency in child and adolescent mental health.
[NPR Link]

Surge in Eating Disorders Tied to COVID-19 Pandemic​

[MedScape Link]

ewh1ifq7b2o71.jpg
Monday morning quarterbacks. Maybe if trump had not lied so much about COVID, thousands would not have died

Unvaxxed people.

Spike proteins are found in tissues long after vaccination.

Reportedly, purebloods are desired by some people for donations of blood, organs, sperm....

Thanks, dear. I knew that.

I copied and pasted the word from the Cunadian loser's post. Just exactly as it was spelled.

Yep, Pureblood here, just waiting for the time when my blood will be gold.

Cheers!

They forced people to get injected while the manufacturers:

• failed to clean equipment properly
  • equipment was prone to contamination
  • they used expired ingredients
  • potentially contaminated air was allowed to ingress for months
  • procedures were not followed
  • contaminants were found in final product
Did you trust the government to have your best interests in mind?

Were you surprised when you got COVID even after getting vaxxed?

Whom did you blame for your sickness, someone you saw without a mask, China, or the Biden Admin?

September, 2023 FDA inspection report of Moderna:

Whom did you blame for your sickness, someone you saw without a mask, China, or the Biden Admin?

So, you’re now believing the FDA reports, correct ? You posted them as a reference, correct ?

So, you’re now believing the FDA reports, correct ? You posted them as a reference, correct ?
I have continuously posted information from the FDA and CDC.

The CDC data shows that the COVID shots have killed six times as many people in just a few years as all other vaccines in history combined....

Source:
https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=0B4353A339276F1B1127E936A5CC

COVID vaccines:
1704126436119.png

All other vaccines combined:
1704126455412.png

FDA says getting Covid shot on same day as certain flu vaccines may raise risk of strokes in elderly people - while children aged 2-5 slightly more likely to suffer seizures after a coronavirus booster​

Meanwhile, CDC is saying "it is safe to get both a flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine at the same visit," and you might get a little headache...

FDA says it approved the latest shots without any testing data whatsoever...
https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download?attachment

Shall I continue? I have lots more.

See, people like me check into things. Gullible people like you believe dishonest talking points like "if you get vaccinated you won't get COVID" and obey your masters and wear a mask and stand on little dots at the grocery store.

But for some reason, you want to shill for Big Pharma. Don't you feel dirty?

The CDC data shows that the COVID shots have killed six times as many people in just a few years as all other vaccines in history combined....

Source:
https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=0B4353A339276F1B1127E936A5CC

COVID vaccines:
View attachment 881864

View attachment 881865

FDA says getting Covid shot on same day as certain flu vaccines may raise risk of strokes in elderly people - while children aged 2-5 slightly more likely to suffer seizures after a coronavirus booster​

Meanwhile, CDC is saying "it is safe to get both a flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine at the same visit," and you might get a little headache...

And they're never likely to feel dirty, as long as they keep getting paid.

Blah Blah Blah

Source:

COVID vaccines:
View attachment 881864

View attachment 881865

See, people like me check into things. Gullible people like you believe dishonest talking points like "if you get vaccinated you won't get COVID" and obey your masters and wear a mask and stand on little dots at the grocery store.

hey Bubba EVENTS ARE NOT DEATHS .

Source:

COVID vaccines:
View attachment 881864

View attachment 881865

There is nothing about the death rates….what are they….
Events are not deaths bubba.
over 230 million have been vaccinated. Point out what’s wrong. Your getting your facts from the fda that says they are safe. What bull crap. More people die from taking NSAIDS each year.

Source:

COVID vaccines:
View attachment 881864

View attachment 881865

The fda says this and the cdc says that. You can’t use thier numbers unless you’re willing to accept everything else they say. Unless you did your own studies, you’re a fraud trying to pretend the cdc and fda are only right when you want them to be.
WHERE ARE THE RUGHTS STUDIES from their medicinal science institutes. Oh, you have none.

Forum List

Back