Senator rober byrd, democrat, was a member of the klan, tear down his statue...

Our society is re-examining its love affair with the Confederacy.
NO it's not. You leftists are trying to ERASE our HISTORY, all SUPPOSEDLY because of RACISM and SLAVERY.

But when it comes to one of YOUR'S, i.e. Robert KKK Byrd, then all of a sudden HIS MEMBERSHIP in the KKK is MOOT.

Well DON'T LOOK NOW but your DEMOCRAT HYPOCRISY and DOUBLE STANDARD is SHOWING AGAIN.

Good fucking God you people are SICKENING sons a bitches.
"ERASE our HISTORY".....you mean a 4 year period of war and destruction started by the South in order to keep fellow humans enslaved and then they lost....badly. You want to enshrine a 4 year Loser period of history?
Did I say I want to "ENSHRINE" it? What the fuck does that even mean? Can you be any more HYPERBOLIC if you TRY?

The Civil War happened. You can't make it GO AWAY. What's next for you fucking ZEALOTS, start BURNING BOOKS like the NAZIS DID?

NO it's not. You leftists are trying to ERASE our HISTORY, all SUPPOSEDLY because of RACISM and SLAVERY.

But when it comes to one of YOUR'S, i.e. Robert KKK Byrd, then all of a sudden HIS MEMBERSHIP in the KKK is MOOT.

Well DON'T LOOK NOW but your DEMOCRAT HYPOCRISY and DOUBLE STANDARD is SHOWING AGAIN.

"ERASE our HISTORY".....you mean a 4 year period of war and destruction started by the South in order to keep fellow humans enslaved and then they lost....badly. You want to enshrine a 4 year Loser period of history?
The war was started over states rights.

Perhaps the people in the state or town can vote on that....like the people in Charlottesville did....before the Alt-Right NAZIS came to town.
... and were ATTACKED by the ALT LEFT FASCISTS ANTIFA and BLM.
No...they attacked first.....and were totally prepared to attack first with their sticks, baseball bats, etc.
No... they didn't. Your lying isn't going to work this time.

Had the ALT LEFT FASCISTS ANTIFA and BLM not shown up, the rally would have been COMPLETELY PEACEFUL, period.
Had the NAZI Alt-Right not shown us, it would have been another peaceful day in Charlottesville. Violence begets violence. These are violent people:
images
images
images
images

Far from ERASING it, we are trying to put the Confederacy in its true focus

NO, it was not a noble glorious cause. It was a short lived, horrific nation built on the back of slave labor. I say KEEP the statues of Lee and Jeff Davis....but put them in their proper focus of what their Confederacy meant
But I agree that their statues do not belong in the most prominent location in a public square to honor the "glorious cause". It was not glorious

You are correct...A states right to allow slavery

Did I say I want to "ENSHRINE" it? What the fuck does that even mean? Can you be any more HYPERBOLIC if you TRY?

The Civil War happened. You can't make it GO AWAY. What's next for you fucking ZEALOTS, start BURNING BOOKS like the NAZIS DID?
Yes...the Civil War happened...and the South got their butts beat....justifiably. And no one is suggesting burning any books.....perhaps you should calm down...you're starting to sound like those Alt-Righties did as they were screaming and attacking people with their sticks/bats/etc.

Perhaps the people in the state or town can vote on that....like the people in Charlottesville did....before the Alt-Right NAZIS came to town.
No...they attacked first.....and were totally prepared to attack first with their sticks, baseball bats, etc.

Had the ALT LEFT FASCISTS ANTIFA and BLM not shown up, the rally would have been COMPLETELY PEACEFUL, period.
Had the NAZI Alt-Right not shown us, it would have been another peaceful day in Charlottesville. Violence begets violence. These are violent people:
images
images
images
images
Your pictures dont show them being violent. Why is that?

A state's right to have and hold slaves and to expand slavery. All one has to do is read each seceding state's articles of secession to see that they said that very thing.

images
images
images
images

i was wondering how many leftards got shot that day

there are plenty of pictures of the leftards being very violent and destructive

NO, it was not a noble glorious cause. It was a short lived, horrific nation built on the back of slave labor. I say KEEP the statues of Lee and Jeff Davis....but put them in their proper focus of what their Confederacy meant
But I agree that their statues do not belong in the most prominent location in a public square to honor the "glorious cause". It was not glorious
I could actually agree with that. See, you can be reasonable if you try.

But if you want to really show you're not a partisan hack, you should also denounce Sen Robert KKK Byrd.

kkk_byrd.jpg

images
images
images
images
Here's some more:
upload_2017-8-15_5-42-46.jpeg
upload_2017-8-15_5-42-56.jpeg
images
images

I could actually agree with that. See, you can be reasonable if you try.

But if you want to really show you're not a partisan hack, you should also denounce Sen Robert KKK Byrd.
Byrd was a West Virginia Senator....don't you think it's their call? Just like it was Charlottesville's call to remove (not destroy) Lee's statue? Why did the out-of-town Alt-Right come in to try to force them to keep a statue in a place they no longer wanted it. Perhaps the best place is to move it to the Campus of Washington & Lee University.

images
images
images
images
Here's some more: View attachment 143745View attachment 143746
images
images
Defending yourself from antifa loons is perfectly legal.

images
images
images
images
Here's some more: View attachment 143745View attachment 143746
images
images
I see BOTH sides being violent, one of which had a LEGAL right to rally, the other DIDN'T.

images
images
images
images

How many of anybody got shot? We know that a member of the Alt-Right killed a protestor and sent many others to the hospital. How many of the NAZIS were injured?

images
images
images
images

How many of anybody got shot? We know that a member of the Alt-Right killed a protestor and sent many others to the hospital. How many of the NAZIS were injured?

so no one got shot

why did you present that photo as "violence" and not keeping the peace

Forum List

Back