Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

So should we lookin to it??
I haven’t heard any good reasons to except for political distractions and ammo for Trump to use against Joe.

Should we dig into the Trump boys and investigate them to see if they’ve been committing any business crimes or tax fraud?

Trump has been investigated since he took office. Think it's only fair it's another persons turn?
Those who think two wrongs make a right are immature and unprincipled
We hired trump to be an ass hole drain the swamp, do what ever it takes... we don’t care about your feelings
Cool story
Thanks!

Trump has been investigated since he took office. Think it's only fair it's another persons turn?
We hired trump to be an ass hole drain the swamp, do what ever it takes... we don’t care about your feelings
No you didnt. You voted for trump because it was gratifying to see a moron like yourself vaulted to importance.
No I voted because he kept his word
Well,he only knows a few...

Make American Great Again......

A relative of yours ?

No you didnt. You voted for trump because it was gratifying to see a moron like yourself vaulted to importance.
Yup supreme court judges , best economy ever, strong military , trigging you libtards lol

Call it what you want......you still didn't get them.
Yeah....and? I'm a grown man. I dont lose my shit and cut myself like you do, when i dont get eveything i want.

See, the problem here is that you are an angry, ignirnat little moron, but you think you are normal. So you assume others live and die by these childish memes for morons, like you do. You should stop making that mistake. But you won't.

You lost.

Can't help that.

Oh...and now you know what normal is because you are a "grown man". You should stop making that mistake (thinking you are "grown").

Lecture someone who cares if you live or die.
No, hillary lost. And, like i said, i don't start cutting myself and raging on brown people when i don't get everything i want, like you do. You keep making this same mistake, thinking you are normal and these childish memes for morons affect others the way they affect you.

Yup supreme court judges , best economy ever, strong military , trigging you libtards lol
Did you hear that manufacturing numbers just hit 2009 numbers which triggered the large drop in the stock market... are the tides changing?

Last edited:
Did you hear that manufacturing numbers just hit 2009 numbers which trigger the large drop in the stock market... are the tides changing?
Wtf are democrats doing they have the house?

Yeah....and? I'm a grown man. I dont lose my shit and cut myself like you do, when i dont get eveything i want.

See, the problem here is that you are an angry, ignirnat little moron, but you think you are normal. So you assume others live and die by these childish memes for morons, like you do. You should stop making that mistake. But you won't.

You lost.

Can't help that.

Oh...and now you know what normal is because you are a "grown man". You should stop making that mistake (thinking you are "grown").

No, hillary lost. And, like i said, i don't start cutting myself and raging on brown people when i don't get everything i want, like you do. You keep making this same mistake, thinking you are normal and these childish memes for morons affect others the way they affect you.
No, you rage against the winners. You use ‘brown people’ as an excuse to paint Trump and his supporters as ‘racist.’ You do little but insult those who disagree with your vapid POV.

Or for the pleasure of watching leftarded idiots like you whine for 3+ years and likely 5 more? Yeah ... that works. :D
When, in reality, you are experiencing no pleasure at all, and likely kicking your dog with every word you type.
Aw ... you're triggered again, Princess. Don't cry.

And there's no need for me to kick a dog when there are so many whiny, sniveling bitter leftards absolutely begging for abuse.

Did you hear that manufacturing numbers just hit 2009 numbers which trigger the large drop in the stock market... are the tides changing?

Link?

You lost.

Can't help that.

Projection is a terrible thing to waste on a mind like yours.

Haha...one of the only two or three tools you poor idiots have at your disposal. You know, we all know it is actually you in an impotent little fit of rage behind that screen.

You think the house is responsible for that stuff?

You think the house is responsible for that stuff?
Lol wow bro.

You use ‘brown people’ as an excuse to paint Trump and his supporters as ‘racist.
No, not all of them. That moron to whom i posted? Definitely.

You? Nah, you're just a moron. And the trump moron presidency is your time to shine. I get it. Knock yourself out.

Link?
Trumps blaming the fed (shocker). Business owners blame the tariffs and trade war.

U.S. manufacturers experience worst month since 2007-2009 Great Recession, ISM finds

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.
Though not a Trump voter -nor a voter for anyone else-I think the repubs can see that impeachment is the ultimate Wile E. Coyote adventure...It certainly blew up in their faces with Bubba.
It did..but this could be different.....a lot of whistling past the graveyard on this one by the Right...no one seems to be considering the scenario where Trump is removed..and the R brand is so damaged in the public eyes..that except for the uber-Trump enclaves...the country turns blue for a generation..or more.

There will be no revolt...most will give a sigh of relief that the circus is over...the promised millions in the streets with their guns is pure fantasy. Rich and well fed people do not revolt..and very seldom indeed does pure ideology fuel a popular uprising.

Haha...one of the only two or three tools you poor idiots have at your disposal. You know, we all know it is actually you in an impotent little fit of rage behind that screen.
"We all know??" Exactly how many bitter morons are inside that leftarded pinhead of yours?

images
upload_2019-10-1_18-11-37.jpeg

Forum List

Back