sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
So...............back to the topic....................is she dateable material if she sleeps with you on the first date, or some slut to be cut loose in the morning?

Me? I've gotta see if we're sexually compatible before entering into a long term relationship with someone, so yeah..............if we end up working well together, it doesn't matter when we decide to have sex.

And..............before I call her a "slut", I have to consider that I am also participating in this endeavor, and if I think badly of her, then what should I think of myself? More to the point, what does that say about me as a human being?

Nope, sex is fun and should be participated in anytime 2 (or more) consenting people feel like it would be a fun way to spend some time.

THIS!!!

i thought only social cowards had to put people on ignore.

You thought wrong. Most people put someone on ignore because they are annoying and have little to say. It is a way of removing clutter from a thread.
only the clueless and the Causeless say that; some of us learn to ask better questions or play word games for an hour or so:

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.

Plato

there is no guarantee of victory with defensive war. it usually requires a master Tzu.

Sun Tzu? You are quoting The Art of War in defense of your claim?

Tzu said "All warfare is based on deception".

And I have no idea why you add the qualifier of a "defensive" war. Guile is not strictly a defensive tactic.

But I see you are not ready to admit that you lied when you made your claim about military doctrine.
Only when well practiced due to manpower inferiorities; and, always applies in the context of an inferior force facing a superior force.

Bullshit. And I challenge you to show any evidence that your claim it accurate.

Deception saves lives, even for the superior force.
dear; it is about defensive warfare when, "outgunned and outmanned".

Absolute bullshit again.

Guile is also used in offensive warfare to have the enemy surrender without firing a shot. Or to make the enemy make mistakes.

As I said, I challenge you to provide any evidence that what you claim is true. So far you are only showing your ignorance of military tactics or doctrines.
nope; the Romans proved that at Cannae. They should have won on general principle.

So...............back to the topic....................is she dateable material if she sleeps with you on the first date, or some slut to be cut loose in the morning?

Me? I've gotta see if we're sexually compatible before entering into a long term relationship with someone, so yeah..............if we end up working well together, it doesn't matter when we decide to have sex.

And..............before I call her a "slut", I have to consider that I am also participating in this endeavor, and if I think badly of her, then what should I think of myself? More to the point, what does that say about me as a human being?

Nope, sex is fun and should be participated in anytime 2 (or more) consenting people feel like it would be a fun way to spend some time.

THIS!!!

Glad to see that there are some guys evolved enough to understand a good idea when they see one.

i only resort to single syllable words for role-play purposes; otherwise, i actually enjoy having a good argument and discovering some, sublime Truth (value) through argumentation.

You thought wrong. Most people put someone on ignore because they are annoying and have little to say. It is a way of removing clutter from a thread.
only the clueless and the Causeless say that; some of us learn to ask better questions or play word games for an hour or so:

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.

Plato

I have asked questions. You have refused to answer most of them. And sometimes there is so little actual content that word games are a waste.

i only resort to single syllable words for role-play purposes; otherwise, i actually enjoy having a good argument and discovering some, sublime Truth (value) through argumentation.

Do you see some sublime Truth in my post, or are you disagreeing with it?

Sun Tzu? You are quoting The Art of War in defense of your claim?

Tzu said "All warfare is based on deception".

And I have no idea why you add the qualifier of a "defensive" war. Guile is not strictly a defensive tactic.

But I see you are not ready to admit that you lied when you made your claim about military doctrine.
Only when well practiced due to manpower inferiorities; and, always applies in the context of an inferior force facing a superior force.

Absolute bullshit again.

Guile is also used in offensive warfare to have the enemy surrender without firing a shot. Or to make the enemy make mistakes.

As I said, I challenge you to provide any evidence that what you claim is true. So far you are only showing your ignorance of military tactics or doctrines.
nope; the Romans proved that at Cannae. They should have won on general principle.

That does nothing to prove that guile is only used by an inferior force. In fact, it proves that a force can BE superior through the use of guile. The Romans had more men at Cannae, and yet they were defeated. So, obviously, they were not superior.

There have been many examples of smaller forces defeating larger forces. But you have yet to quote any evidence that it is military doctrine that guile is only used by an inferior force. Hell, you haven't even talked about what military holds that doctrine.

Winterborn is right. Guile isn't necessarily used only by inferior forces. Check out the "ghost army" of WWII that was a bunch of speakers and inflatable tanks that were used to fake out the German troops.

Guile wasn't used because the Allies were inferior, it was used to direct the Germans to where they could be hit the hardest.

Do you see some sublime Truth in my post, or are you disagreeing with it?
He doesn't know. He just learned to type, but hasn't yet learned how to assemble a logical, cogent paragraph.

I am depending on the rest of the board to inform me if and when that happens. Until then, he remains on ignore.

Plato

I have asked questions. You have refused to answer most of them. And sometimes there is so little actual content that word games are a waste.
dear; you only beg the question and resort to red herrings. just a shill or nothing but propaganda and rhetoric on your part.

Winterborn is right. Guile isn't necessarily used only by inferior forces. Check out the "ghost army" of WWII that was a bunch of speakers and inflatable tanks that were used to fake out the German troops.

Guile wasn't used because the Allies were inferior, it was used to direct the Germans to where they could be hit the hardest.
yes; there was, or they would have just invaded; and, it was merely Axis "bad management" that allowed the Allies to successfully carry out the invasion.

Absolute bullshit again.

That does nothing to prove that guile is only used by an inferior force. In fact, it proves that a force can BE superior through the use of guile. The Romans had more men at Cannae, and yet they were defeated. So, obviously, they were not superior.

There have been many examples of smaller forces defeating larger forces. But you have yet to quote any evidence that it is military doctrine that guile is only used by an inferior force. Hell, you haven't even talked about what military holds that doctrine.
dear; there is simply no need for guile with a truly superior force.

yes; there was, or they would have just invaded; and, it was merely Axis "bad management" that allowed the Allies to successfully carry out the invasion.

You are really going to sit there and claim that the Allied forces were inferior to the Axis forces? The Allies had superior numbers of men and machines. Greater numbers of men were all it took for you to say the Romans were superior.

How do you make the assessment that the Allied forces were inferior?

Absolute bullshit again.

It saves lives and saves resources. That alone makes it a valuable tactic.

Admit that you lied when you made the original statement about military doctrine. You obviously based it on your own limited views and not a knowledge of military history.

Since sex and relationships are different for everyone, there is no "right answer"

That being said, the only issue I have with danielpalos is that he maligns women (in general, the one's who are not prostitutes) just because they don't behave the way HE wants them to.

Furthermore, he makes false accusations and assumption about their credibility and intent. And generalizes.

You are really going to sit there and claim that the Allied forces were inferior to the Axis forces? The Allies had superior numbers of men and machines. Greater numbers of men were all it took for you to say the Romans were superior.

there was only concentration of force, not true force superiority.

Absolute bullshit again.

Admit that you lied when you made the original statement about military doctrine. You obviously based it on your own limited views and not a knowledge of military history.
defensive war is usually a last resort and often fails to achieve the objective, without a master Tzu.

there was only concentration of force, not true force superiority.

The Allies had true force superiority. The Allies had more men, more tanks, more aircraft ect ect.

Once again, do you have any links to an expert who agrees with your claim?

Guiles is used by superior forces. This is a fact of warfare. The fact that you claimed it is military doctrine that only inferior forces use guile is a lie or your own ignorance. You pick which.

Absolute bullshit again.

defensive war is usually a last resort and often fails to achieve the objective, without a master Tzu.

Irrelevant. Your original claim was that only inferior forces use guile, and that this is military doctrine. Who has a military that uses this doctrine?

Forum List

Back