sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
the point is Hannibal did need to use guile.

And that does nothing to prove your point. I did not claim that guile is not used by forces with inferior numbers. You claimed that guile is not used (according to military doctrine) unless you are inferior. That is simply not true. Guile is used by virtually all modern military.
only due to the inferiority of cost concerns.

What? If guile can result in a victory with fewer casualties for your men or fewer resources expended, it would be stupid not to use guile in your tactics.

And you were the one who claimed guile was only used by the inferior, and that this was military doctrine. It is most certainly NOT military doctrine. So spare us any more justifications of your lies.
there is no guarantee of victory with defensive war. it usually requires a master Tzu.

Sun Tzu? You are quoting The Art of War in defense of your claim?

Tzu said "All warfare is based on deception".

And I have no idea why you add the qualifier of a "defensive" war. Guile is not strictly a defensive tactic.

But I see you are not ready to admit that you lied when you made your claim about military doctrine.
Only when well practiced due to manpower inferiorities; and, always applies in the context of an inferior force facing a superior force.

i have an outstanding offer all the time.

That is not what I asked you. How many women (ballpark figure) have you made the offer of a full body massage to?
i don't keep track. but, it is much higher than the ones who accept. i guess they are mostly just lesbians and not real women.

How do you know they are lesbians or that they are not "real women"?
Because real women don't day no to full body massage with happy ending just like real men don't say no to full body massage with happy ending, dear.

Bullshit. Absolute bullshit.

If a woman does not find you attractive, she will say no to a full body massage with happy ending every day, and twice on Sunday. It is just that simple.
dear, you are still missing the equality point; just shilling?

it must be true since you give me a difficult time. :p

So any heterosexual woman would accept a full body massage from you? lol
anyone that wants one.

But you said that only lesbians give you a difficult time when you want to offer a full body massage.

So if a woman doesn't want a massage, does that make them a lesbian?

And since you are offering a full body massage (which would involve nudity), you want nothing in return? You do not want any reciprocation by the women?
dear, it is just banter. you already lost the real arguments a long time ago. just keep, shilling on.

Junior, if I was shilling you wouldn't know it.

I have not lost the argument. If I had you would not be trying to be so obtuse.

But I see you refuse to answer a simple question of whether or not your motives are completely altruistic or whether you hope for something else to happen.
yes, dear; i would. shills must be full of fallacy for any Thing but their Cause.

People play the games they want to play.
We don't live in a controlled environment - where we have to play by any given rules, in relationships or otherwise.

Want to play it your way? State your rules up front. People interested and with similar "values" to yours will stick around.

I asked a woman I was having an affair with ; if she wanted to stay in it for the long haul. We were having luch together if I am right. She said yes. I was getting a divorced, as was she. I was done wrong - stabbed in teh back and taken advantage of ; her husband treated her terribly. We found an interest in each other.

The woman i asked to stay with me was funny - smart ; and again, a sharp dresser. We got along terrifically, and we "Clicked".

After me asking her if we was in it together till the end - she started distancing herself from me, calling me on my cell phone less often, and stopped coming by my work place. I would call her, and get voice mail. After three weeks of her distancing herself from me ; I knew it was the end. About 6 weeks after I asked her to go all the way to the end with me - for a permanent relationship ; she basically disappeared.

We met for breakfast one morning, at the Metropolitan Area where I worked EMS - I believe we met on the west or southwest side of town. We were followed , and while eating breakfast we were being watched ( I will call it surveilled )......and why we were being watched - I do not know why. ( NO - I am not a criminal )

Her house - large house concerned me. Her husband had a good job ; but it was not great. Expensive.....to expensive for both of them in my opinion. I don't know their financials - and I might be wrong........but the house they lived in did set bells and whistles off in my head - real loud one afternoon as I set in her kitchen at the counter ( Corner of the counter ?? ) ; her standing between the counter and the stove ( or close to it ) and asking me if was alright / if I was OK.

I did not see where they could afford a large home ( Brick house if I remember correctly ) in a "Very Ritzy" part of the neighborhood. The furnishings was excellent

WOMEN also, pick relationships that go no where. They just want a "companion" for awhile ; or until it gets serious.

Women at times also - are underhanded and have ulterior motives. They can be sneaky and not trustworthy.

I know.......from experience.

Shadow 355

Well you said you were having an "affair?" WTF do you expect from a woman who would cheat on her husband?
I believe she may have been "spooked" because the last guy said the same thing; and it didn't work out--a coincidence or "conspiracy"?

We don't live in a controlled environment - where we have to play by any given rules, in relationships or otherwise.

Want to play it your way? State your rules up front. People interested and with similar "values" to yours will stick around.

I asked a woman I was having an affair with ; if she wanted to stay in it for the long haul. We were having luch together if I am right. She said yes. I was getting a divorced, as was she. I was done wrong - stabbed in teh back and taken advantage of ; her husband treated her terribly. We found an interest in each other.

The woman i asked to stay with me was funny - smart ; and again, a sharp dresser. We got along terrifically, and we "Clicked".

After me asking her if we was in it together till the end - she started distancing herself from me, calling me on my cell phone less often, and stopped coming by my work place. I would call her, and get voice mail. After three weeks of her distancing herself from me ; I knew it was the end. About 6 weeks after I asked her to go all the way to the end with me - for a permanent relationship ; she basically disappeared.

We met for breakfast one morning, at the Metropolitan Area where I worked EMS - I believe we met on the west or southwest side of town. We were followed , and while eating breakfast we were being watched ( I will call it surveilled )......and why we were being watched - I do not know why. ( NO - I am not a criminal )

Her house - large house concerned me. Her husband had a good job ; but it was not great. Expensive.....to expensive for both of them in my opinion. I don't know their financials - and I might be wrong........but the house they lived in did set bells and whistles off in my head - real loud one afternoon as I set in her kitchen at the counter ( Corner of the counter ?? ) ; her standing between the counter and the stove ( or close to it ) and asking me if was alright / if I was OK.

I did not see where they could afford a large home ( Brick house if I remember correctly ) in a "Very Ritzy" part of the neighborhood. The furnishings was excellent

WOMEN also, pick relationships that go no where. They just want a "companion" for awhile ; or until it gets serious.

Women at times also - are underhanded and have ulterior motives. They can be sneaky and not trustworthy.

Shadow 355

She probably lied to you, Shadow. Her husband probably treated her fine and she had no intentions on ever leaving him. Bad idea to get involved in "those" kinds of relationships, IMO. Leads to nothing but trouble, trouble, trouble.
I have a fixed Standard of being willing to give them back.

Shadow 355
capital is always simpler and we can insure promptness instead of delays and excuses.

Indeed it is. And it is the shortest distance to an orgasm.

But the "game" can be so much fun! I have been living with my g/f for 3+ years. And I still enjoy the seduction. If you consider women more than an orifice and a pair of tits, you can enjoy all they have to offer.

And that does nothing to prove your point. I did not claim that guile is not used by forces with inferior numbers. You claimed that guile is not used (according to military doctrine) unless you are inferior. That is simply not true. Guile is used by virtually all modern military.

What? If guile can result in a victory with fewer casualties for your men or fewer resources expended, it would be stupid not to use guile in your tactics.

And you were the one who claimed guile was only used by the inferior, and that this was military doctrine. It is most certainly NOT military doctrine. So spare us any more justifications of your lies.
there is no guarantee of victory with defensive war. it usually requires a master Tzu.

And I have no idea why you add the qualifier of a "defensive" war. Guile is not strictly a defensive tactic.

But I see you are not ready to admit that you lied when you made your claim about military doctrine.
Only when well practiced due to manpower inferiorities; and, always applies in the context of an inferior force facing a superior force.

Bullshit. And I challenge you to show any evidence that your claim it accurate.

Deception saves lives, even for the superior force.

No, I would think he was a dirty whore! :lol:
I am. When are you coming to visit?
i guess i may need to compete with table showers, huh?

Dude, you couldn't compete for ChrisL's favors if you had a dick made of gold and a fist full of money.
I had to see who you were replying to there. Is there now any question as to why I have the idiot on ignore?

Yeah, I understand. I have him on ignore sometimes too. Today I felt like slapping him around.

Shadow 355
capital is always simpler and we can insure promptness instead of delays and excuses.

But the "game" can be so much fun! I have been living with my g/f for 3+ years. And I still enjoy the seduction. If you consider women more than an orifice and a pair of tits, you can enjoy all they have to offer.
yes; capitalism is always wonderful when one has enough capital.

dear; it is about defensive warfare when, "outgunned and outmanned".

Dude, you couldn't compete for ChrisL's favors if you had a dick made of gold and a fist full of money.
i was bantering with dude; i really don't care about chics who are not doing me. why not acquire and possess a sense of humor instead of simply being a shill for poon.

Shadow 355

yes; capitalism is always wonderful when one has enough capital.

If purchased pussy is what you want, then you don't need to understand seduction. Personally, I am a great fan of women who want to be there, and who know how to play. It can be cheaper or more expensive, depending on the situation. But always better.

dear; it is about defensive warfare when, "outgunned and outmanned".

Absolute bullshit again.

Guile is also used in offensive warfare to have the enemy surrender without firing a shot. Or to make the enemy make mistakes.

As I said, I challenge you to provide any evidence that what you claim is true. So far you are only showing your ignorance of military tactics or doctrines.

i was bantering with dude; i really don't care about chics who are not doing me. why not acquire and possess a sense of humor instead of simply being a shill for poon.

I have a sense of humor. That is why I am playing with you.

So...............back to the topic....................is she dateable material if she sleeps with you on the first date, or some slut to be cut loose in the morning?

Me? I've gotta see if we're sexually compatible before entering into a long term relationship with someone, so yeah..............if we end up working well together, it doesn't matter when we decide to have sex.

And..............before I call her a "slut", I have to consider that I am also participating in this endeavor, and if I think badly of her, then what should I think of myself? More to the point, what does that say about me as a human being?

Nope, sex is fun and should be participated in anytime 2 (or more) consenting people feel like it would be a fun way to spend some time.

Forum List

Back